Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, this vlogmas is showing how little she has going on. She rarely leaves the house, and when she does she is so manic and embarrassing.

I also don't understand how there are four (4) people in that house who create YouTube videos for a living and not one can manage to figure out Lidl's video quality. I'm not even talking about the lack of content and editing. Literally basic audio/visual standards are not being met.

She filmed a 15 minute "baking segment" where the camera was not focused on the food. The video basically looks like security cam footage spanning the entire room. And the sound is echoing and cutting in and out. Put on a bleeping microphone and get one of the people you pay to film what's actually happening. It's really not that difficult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow, this vlogmas is showing how little she has going on. She rarely leaves the house, and when she does she is so manic and embarrassing.

I also don't understand how there are four (4) people in that house who create YouTube videos for a living and not one can manage to figure out Lidl's video quality. I'm not even talking about the lack of content and editing. Literally basic audio/visual standards are not being met.

She filmed a 15 minute "baking segment" where the camera was not focused on the food. The video basically looks like security cam footage spanning the entire room. And the sound is echoing and cutting in and out. Put on a bleeping microphone and get one of the people you pay to film what's actually happening. It's really not that difficult.

That's so true, how hard would it have been to have Cal filming them both cooking. The whole set up is really so basic, if Cal isn't actually taking photos, surely he could be involved in creating videos more. The baking segment looked like two drunk mates who propped the phone up on the counter across the other side of the room. And so annoyingly with Lydia she never thinks about what she's putting out, she always tells you she's doing stuff but never shows it. Why not show the biscuits when they've been cooked, and a bit of Carrie's birthday. there is no structure or planning, just hopeless and unprofessional.

Reactions: 24
That's so true, how hard would it have been to have Cal filming them both cooking. The whole set up is really so basic, if Cal isn't actually taking photos, surely he could be involved in creating videos more. The baking segment looked like two drunk mates who propped the phone up on the counter across the other side of the room. And so annoyingly with Lydia she never thinks about what she's putting out, she always tells you she's doing stuff but never shows it. Why not show the biscuits when they've been cooked, and a bit of Carrie's birthday. there is no structure or planning, just hopeless and unprofessional.
Are we still watching pre filmed November vlogmas content or are we actually in December now?

Brilliant, i was singing along 🎶😂. Love Only Fools ❤

Aldi is Trigger 🤣🤣🤣
Wait so whos Cal... Micky Pearce?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
We are still in November I believe, Carrie just had her birthday (last night again) LOL
Bloody hell so what is she actually doing now sitting on her pancake arse reading here? No my mistake she's busy ordering everyone around decorating the 'secret room'

Reactions: 7
Re. The quality of Lyd's videos comments above. I agree 100%. When she just puts the phone down and films her and Carrie decorating or baking I can hardly hear what they are saying or doing. It makes the viewer feel like a forgotten element and actually feels disrespectful to the viewer. Seems like she and Carrie are having fun and the viewer is just an afterthought. I think her minions actualy do her a disservice by telling her how wonderful she and her videos are no matter how boring and crappy they are. It doesnt give her any insentive to try harder and put something decent out so she does the absolute minimum and her minions still gush all over her.

Reactions: 20
I also noticed how she said twice that she'd had to contact companies as they weren't getting PR but that they were going to the old POBOX - Absoulute rubbish. Their PO Box changed nearly 3 years ago, if it was going to the wrong address you'd have noticed then. You were knocked off the PR list because brands don't want to work with you or they're sick of you have brands new favourites every damn week and can see how disingenuous you are! How embarrassing having to get Carrie to beg to get sent free tit again! And then when she does receive it, she proceeds to say she's already got everything from Loreal anyway, but they'll do as spares. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at these brands when it comes to discussing her.

Why not do a giveaway Lydia? She's NEVER done a giveaway and would rather hoard tonnes of stuff that will go out of date, rather than give anything back to the people that put her in her privileged position. Oh and notice how she kept all the scrunchies sent for her and Carrie, for herself. Greedy, grabby, beggar. Oh and when her Advent Calendar was addressed to her and Ali, her face was like a slapped arse!! It just shows she has a naturally selfish, greedy personality. Normal person would straight away say to their mate, 'oh pick which ones you'd like' - Lydia automatically takes for herself. She is the epitome of Entitled.
New game: how many PR lists can get get Lydiot&Ali kicked off of?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Putting all of the scrunchies in her jar when they were addressed to her and Carrie really just sums her up. Greedy grabby much!

Reactions: 23
I noticed the scrunchie thing too, all went in her bloody scrunchie jar! Also the advent calendar when it was addressed to them both. She did do a giveaway once, but it included lots of things she scraped together from under her bed, this was at the old house. There was a handbag too, but the giveaway recipient was chosen carefully to be one of her superfans and definitely not one of us lot LOL
Lydia: L'Oreal is the only drug store brand I use
Me: Yes, because they pay you

LOL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
iT wAs aN aCcIdeNt aNd itS aLl ReSolVed nOw....... 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Carrie begged them to send her something 😬
Carrie probably ordered something and sent it as PR so Lydia didn’t get upset again
I wonder how many companies don’t respect her since she is so unprofessional and doesn’t use an agency.

I wonder how many companies don’t respect her since she is so unprofessional and doesn’t use an agency.
it looks like a lot of brands are dumping her, it’s the same tit she’s flogging every day, the toothpaste company, by terry, cult beauty, nothing is sent to her anymore, anything she get for the house she’s begged for.
she has no PR hauls like Victoria p, Amelia or Jamie G seem to have.

id say the bigger brands have “lost her contact information“ on purpose at this point.

now we’ve said that she’s gonna do a PO box unboxing 😂😂

do we have our first missed vlog of november December!!!!!

Reactions: 14
She's probably done with Vlogmas and is already on her much needed January break since filming all of December November has exhausted her

• Haha
I feel really sorry for Ali, I think he is genuinely still really upset about Lynx, I reckon this is the source of some resentment towards Lydia, they just don't seem ' together ' in any way at all since. She acts like she should be upset ( and maybe she is ) but he is genuinely gutted imho.

Reactions: 13
I feel really sorry for Ali, I think he is genuinely still really upset about Lynx, I reckon this is the source of some resentment towards Lydia, they just don't seem ' together ' in any way at all since. She acts like she should be upset ( and maybe she is ) but he is genuinely gutted imho.
in my head your profile photo is affiliate before he fucked off to a better destination.

Ali definitely loved the cats as much as Lydia loves herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.