Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to say the attitude she gave Ali when she mentioned not having the garden fixed up as they didn’t have the money. Her tone and look was worthy of being a brat!!

DC84CFD0-BD27-424C-95F4-D66D87890EBB.jpeg

I know Americans get this wrong as picture shows, but really Lydia?! Years ago they may have had some meat in pies but surely every one knows it’s not meat in them now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have decided to keep my sanity and not watch any of the flog must tit festival!!

I forgot to say the attitude she gave Ali when she mentioned not having the garden fixed up as they didn’t have the money. Her tone and look was worthy of being a brat!!

View attachment 63105
I know Americans get this wrong as picture shows, but really Lydia?! Years ago they may have had some meat in pies but surely every one knows it’s not meat in them now!
I’m sure that she thought it was meat😩

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what she got Carrie for her birthday? All I saw was a black box. What was in it though? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what she got Carrie for her birthday? All I saw was a black box. What was in it though? 🤔

it was a gold ring from that Chupi brand from Ireland, it cost around £400, but no doubt she got it cheap or free

Reactions: 11
What the flying duck have I just wasted half an hour watching?? Baking time with toddlers?? Certainly felt like it! When someone thinks acting and speaking like an inept toddler is funny or entertaining, you really have to wonder about their mental wellbeing... 🙈 And yes, I am using the monkey emoji ironically.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her Red Bull diet is going crazy... first drink in the morning (I bet is her first 'meal' too).

I bet her teeth are constantly coated in sugary plaque that she scrapes off and eats alongside her dandruff.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Carrie's Birthday has lastest longer than Lydia's period!!

I first heard about Carrie's Birthday when Lydia has her hair done (like a month ago?) and they stared to talk about Carrie's Birthday... It's Dec 9 and still talking about Carrie's birthday!!.

This is the weirdest VLOGMAS ever! All her videos were filmed on November 8-9!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet her teeth are constantly coated in sugary plaque that she scrapes off and eats alongside her dandruff.
If she is consistently having one or more Red bull a day and barely eating (which means less saliva production to wash that nasty tit away) I guarantee her teeth are wearing away rapidly and she'll be left with stumps in the next 10-15 years... unless she can beggy beg beg for a big dental makeover before that happens of course

• Sick
Reactions: 9

View attachment 63105
I want to know what's the 'is it a pony?' all about?
lydia trying to be cute, ditzy and quirky all in one. 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 7
haha! all the comments on the vlog are wanting a Baking with Carrie channel!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Another beg for the fire pit and garden to be done for FREE as ‘they don’t have the money remember’ ..... just like the boot area that was magically gifted.
This is the most irritating she has ever been in a vlog and I’m only 10 mins in. Lord help us

• Sick
Another beg for the fire pit and garden to be done for FREE as ‘they don’t have the money remember’ ..... just like the boot area that was magically gifted.
This is the most irritating she has ever been in a vlog and I’m only 10 mins in. Lord help us
Sounds about right they have 'bought' a Aston Martin and a RR but cant afford a fire pit. pull the other one Lyds!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone actually explain how her followers truly do not see how she begs, and gets everything for free? & furthermore, how they dont seem to care and turn a blind eye to all of her lies, and improper disclosure?

Reactions: 16
Can someone actually explain how her followers truly do not see how she begs, and gets everything for free? & furthermore, how they dont seem to care and turn a blind eye to all of her lies, and improper disclosure?
they’re highly medicated for their own safety..... 😬

it’s a joke don’t @ me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like someone said on youtube, Ali is most probably gay. Why would Lydia want to be tied down for the rest of her life with someone who doesn’t truly love
There have been posters on here who say they have known Ali and his family for many years. They assured us that he is most definitely not gay. Take that info for what you will 😁 personally I think he's a metro who plays it up cause he knows he has a gay following. As to their real relationship, who the heck knows?

• Heart
January Vlogs:

Getting our garden done - new fire pit, benches etc, sponsored by XXXXXXX

Surprise - I got a pony!

Back by popular demand - Baking with Carrie :mad:

Reactions: 6
This is what I seriously don't get. When I was a follower of Lydia I found myself thinking, in more than one occasion, "how can she afford all this? How can she drop 3-4k weekly on clothes, accessories, etc". I started feeling there was something behind and that's when I opened my eyes and felt "tricked".

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Vlogmas Day 8: (But we started in November and We skip saturdays because we need a day off, so dont know how its 8)

"I tried to buy some tights, but they wouldn't let me"
OH GIVE ME A EFFIN BREAK! no one actually no business would ever refuse, straight up refuse to let you purchase something.

I love Loreal, the only drugstore brand I use. But I wasn't receiving their new releases.
So..Why didn't you just go buy it if you love it and wanted to try it. Ya know its just drugstore prices. Oh wait. I forgot. You are cheaper than a hooker.

Oh MY GOSH! Ali eyefucks the camera the same way Lydiot does. How did I never realize it.

Planting a tree for a cat?
No Comment.

They literally are having a bickering conversation about where to plant the tree on camera..Ya know, a private conversation btwn spouses
Isn't this usually the stuff, you have off camera. When you are just talking with your spouse. Oh wait, more bickering content = more minutes on the video = more money from the ads on the video

....Another "they have been trying to send me this for ages" Because every brand is at LieDIAs beck n call and cant wait to send her free sh*t
About silk scrunchies.!

...I SKIPPED OVER THE BAKING PARt BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T SORRY.... IT WAS 13MINUTES!

Here's another unboxing!
Tattle.LIFE advent calendar.. No doubt Carrie called as We said she didn't get any and Lydiot cant stand that! Must Seem REVELANT!

Something about lampshades.

& Video over.
Fudge that was an awful stupid video.

Edit: Can lydiot see when who you are to block you when you thumbs down a video?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.