Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in such a ranty mood today... So this is random but...

HOW can someone have so little to do in their life or so few interests? She doesn't seem to be interested in learning more about the world, in going on holidays (unless paid for) or travelling, or even just nipping to a cute coffee shop during the day and reason a book. Everything is just about looks... How she and the house look. All the unboxing, hauls, products.... When she gets old and hopefully reflective of her life will she feel fulfilled? Doubt it! I bet she'll have a million regrets that she spent almost her entire life IN A GODDAMN UGLY HOUSE

Reading a book not reason lol. Dear lord I'm becoming Lydl
I ask myself the same question....she has absolutely nothing to say...she is sooo boring...although maybe not as boring as Frow, whose thread is moving at a snail's pace.
At least Claire Chanelle, love her or dislike her, is travelling and spending her own money, rather than sit around waiting for somebody to pay her to brush her teeth! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I ask myself the same question....she has absolutely nothing to say...she is sooo boring...although maybe not as boring as Frow, whose thread is moving at a snail's pace.
At least Claire Chanelle, love her or dislike her, is travelling and spending her own money, rather than sit around waiting for somebody to pay her to brush her teeth! 🤣
Frow is irritating but at least she goes to places and I have to admit I really do like a lot of her house and decor (although the bathroom tiling annoys the hell out of me). At least it shows some personality. Lydls house is like her personality... Beige, dull and tacky!

Seriously though Lydl is early 30s with all the free time in the world. Whether she's loaded or cash poor or whatever... Just go and bleeping do something! Shove some jeans and a hoodie on and go for a spontaneous walk and brunch with your husband! Book a cheap flight to somewhere in Europe and stay in a cosy air bnb and EXPLORE! DO SOMETHING!!! I don't even mean just for channel or content purposes, its just really quite sad that she's just doing duck all in life. And the more she slobs around in the bungalow, the more disconnected she'll become from real life. Case in point... The homeless blog, with her prime display of plain ignorance

Reactions: 26
Frow was gifted a bauble from F&M

do we think Lydia got cawiee to rang their PR and beg for something.
so awful to hear all her PR is being redirected 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Frow was gifted a bauble from F&M

do we think Lydia got cawiee to rang their PR and beg for something.
so awful to hear all her PR is being redirected 🤦‍♀️

perhaps it's been redirected to Frow Home - easily confused, i mean how many bloggers living Milton Keynes, sorry Buckinghamshire...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh God, I salute anyone who watched the most recent vlog. I can't do it. Thank you for the summaries here. (y)

Reactions: 12
Can someone actually explain how her followers truly do not see how she begs, and gets everything for free? & furthermore, how they dont seem to care and turn a blind eye to all of her lies, and improper disclosure?
42BC6F18-E238-4D82-942C-79E99A60AD40.jpeg

I was blind too once but now I see. Like most people here, things didn’t add up and we questioned. Lydia was the catalyst for me losing all trust in people who work social media as a job.

I don’t dislike her, I hate everything she stands for as she is a representative of the worst of this class of people.

Unfortunately there are people out there who like Lydia, are wilfully ignorant. Perhaps it’s a certain personality type, perhaps a character flaw, perhaps they’re just dumb. Perhaps they are like her so feel a connection. We may never know.

I was naive until I knew better.

There have been posters on here who say they have known Ali and his family for many years. They assured us that he is most definitely not gay. Take that info for what you will 😁 personally I think he's a metro who plays it up cause he knows he has a gay following. As to their real relationship, who the heck knows?
Ali is gay for pay... and that’s ok. The dynamic between him and Lydia has visibly changed however since they got married. I’m not sure they like each other.

Reactions: 21
GOOD GOD that flog was BORIIIINNNNGGGG !!!!!!
Ps sounded like she broke wind again walking down the steps at the end 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or Carrie seems to be quite annoyed with Lidl in the latest vlog?

Reactions: 9
Frow is irritating but at least she goes to places and I have to admit I really do like a lot of her house and decor (although the bathroom tiling annoys the hell out of me). At least it shows some personality. Lydls house is like her personality... Beige, dull and tacky!

Seriously though Lydl is early 30s with all the free time in the world. Whether she's loaded or cash poor or whatever... Just go and bleeping do something! Shove some jeans and a hoodie on and go for a spontaneous walk and brunch with your husband! Book a cheap flight to somewhere in Europe and stay in a cosy air bnb and EXPLORE! DO SOMETHING!!! I don't even mean just for channel or content purposes, its just really quite sad that she's just doing duck all in life. And the more she slobs around in the bungalow, the more disconnected she'll become from real life. Case in point... The homeless blog, with her prime display of plain ignorance
Well for one, she won’t do anything unless it’s sponsored because queenie doesn’t like spending her own money.
And that also involves staying in 5****
Remember when she was in Edinburgh for a friends birthday or something and she even blagged a free stay in The Edinburgh Grand (which is an expensive hotel). I mean ffs, if you’re that hard up or tight was it really that hard for her to stay in a Holiday Inn and pay for one weekend stay like the rest of us?!

They won’t do anything or go anywhere unless it’s a photo opportunity or a freebie. Imagine living your life like that. What a dull vapid existence.

Reactions: 22
Her keep mentioning ponys has reminded me of only fools and horse......

(sang in the only fools theme tune)

Ive put a tree for lync in the forest
im fetching ken out from the van
cause I want the best but I don't want to pay
im begging cause I can
where it all comes from is pr companies
the stairs floor and chairs I got it all for free
but viewers asking whats PR is driving me beserk
only fools and viewers pay for the work.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And the thread title is giving us danny dyer vibes
Yes but she's deffo more wheeler dealer delboy then Danny Dyer which makes Carrie Rodney cause she's dopey enough so whats Ali...oh just the supporting cast who makes a cameo now and again. 😊

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.