Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys you're all sooooo mean, she's been in meetings all day! and she's hit 800,000 muppets on Youtube, so far too busy to push a video live!

We have hit a new low....

Vlogmas Day 9 - clearing out her cupboards

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's just announced on Twitter she's hit 800K on Youtube! I wonder how many of those are genuine follows?

Reactions: 7
I can't get over how BAD her posture is. The way she walks and stands is just goofy and makes her look totally out of place in her supposedly "luxe" lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god the way she speaks to Ali... my boyfriend would not accept that nor would he ever talk to me like that..

Also, why the hell is she burning a candle like that on her 'expensive' marble top on her kitchen island?? There's wax all over it! Also, the cats food, gross. I just can't deal with how disgusting her house always is.

Reactions: 17
She has no shame, she's showing PR beauty gifts and deciding who in her family is getting them for Christmas. Does she think people don't know she gets all that tit free??

Cat food all over the bathroom floor - vile!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You are only supposed to use a few drops at night, silly cow uses a whole full pipette 🙄
Then again she doesn't pay for it so uses it like water.
Screenshot_20191210_205731.jpg
Screenshot_20191210_205713.jpg
Screenshot_20191210_205657.jpg

You are only supposed to use a few drops at night, silly cow uses a whole full pipette 🙄
Then again she doesn't pay for it so uses it like water.
Screenshot_20191210_205731.jpg
Screenshot_20191210_205713.jpg
Screenshot_20191210_205657.jpg
But then again that's a big ole filler face she has to cover 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay, how is she down 14k subscribers in the last 30 days but also up 14k. Something smells super friggin fishy. I’m sure lydia said “If everyone else is buying subscribers it’s only fair that I do too”
0C109A81-7482-420A-B058-07E2E8CACAA4.jpeg
0DAFEBC6-4EB2-46DA-A894-765C7CDC642F.jpeg

&& how is it also exactly +1k everytime. Like if you look at others that number majorly varies

Reactions: 16
Guys you're all sooooo mean, she's been in meetings all day! and she's hit 800,000 muppets on Youtube, so far too busy to push a video live!

We have hit a new low....

Vlogmas Day 9 - clearing out her cupboards
I can’t believe so far every single day in vlogmas, her content entails her shuffling around the house doing absolutely nothing. Her thumbnail looks like she’s on the brink of a mental breakdown. She looks like she’s crying for help or attention and/or any sort of invitation from a brand.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, in her wardrobe of “things that never get used” is the hairspray she was raving about a few weeks ago and the L’Oréal stuff they sent her. Wow, she truly is the dumbest alive. No shame what’s so ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The way she spoke to Ali in tonight's vlog was disgusting, then making him clean the fridge when she knew he had work to do. I am not suggesting she had to clean it but I am sure he could have done it the day after (I would have cleaned it for my partner if he was clearly busy, just as he would do for me).

Reactions: 23
I’m only 1.20 min in and that dressing gown is far too low 🤢 I really don’t wanna see the valley of the separated boobs....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Did you go to the meet and greet? I so want someone from here to go to one
No I didn't I was washing my hair 😊 . Omg she's giving old PR gifts as xmas gifts to family such a cheap skank. It also pissed me off that she put fresh cat food on top of the old one ffs throw away the old food then give her new.

Alis pre recording content for new years eve bloody hell they are all at it in that house.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Vlogmas day 9 (Tuesday) was filmed on the Friday Prior. She also mentioned she has quite a chilled weekend, and she might have a glass of wine on friday night, so thats why she took Saturday off remember (it was a her day and she needed to have a glass of wine).

This woman (&couple) make me feel sick. they truly make me want to vomit.

Reactions: 13
Watching Lydia Millen's 2019 vlogmas is like watching the Titanic sink: grand, painful and disturbingly entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of her comments on youtue was ‘ you kill vlogmas every year’ . True.
a day of self care.....isn’t that every day? I feel as if I’m in some sort of sheltered accommodation with really bad food and nurse Ratchett.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She does let things slip in her vlogs, and if Carrie was a good assistant or whatever her title is, she would edit out the dodgy comments for her, quite telling that all these things stay in the vlogs.

Giving pr products to family for christmas
Recording vlogmas days/weeks/months in advance, and mentioning the day on the vlog
Admitting she has to piece the vlog together later - so she probably doesn't actually record a specific vlog, just random crap she bunches together to make a vlog.
She says she doesn't hoard things, yet has tons of makeup/skin care she doesn't need, then shows us 10 By Terry Serums and powders, a whole box of By Terry products, not to mention the huge bag of Huda stuff she had last week. Why not make herself look a bit better and say that a big bag of products are going to Smartworks, or a refuge or do a giveaway.

I'll tell you why not, because she doesn't care.

Everything about her is sly, sneaky and underhand. So no doubt it is true she's been buying viewers. She has no representation so of course she's not getting much in the way of PR gifts, that coupled with her lazy approach to work and turning things down, she's hardly in demand these days, not exactly a hard worker.

Anyway looking forward to the New Years Eve Party off - Claire is having a party and so is Lydia! - I presume Lydia will be filming that next week!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.