Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the tit her “fans” bought her.... including merch a fan made for her.

wow, and these people are allowed around sharp objects. Mind blown

i don’t fancy Ali, never did, handy having him around as an electrician but 🤷‍♀️ No thanks...
but he’s lost his looks with his weight loss. 😐

we killed our cat so we planted a tree....thrilling.

Reactions: 18
the tit her “fans” bought her.... including merch a fan made for her.

wow, and these people are allowed around sharp objects. Mind blown

i don’t fancy Ali, never did, handy having him around as an electrician but 🤷‍♀️ No thanks...
but he’s lost his looks with his weight loss. 😐

we killed our cat so we planted a tree....thrilling.

you missed out the biggest news...she got an advent calendar!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ohhhh ladies who have dyed hair, go out immediately and buy silk hair scrunchies because you HAVE TOO... :rolleyes: also she put them all in her "scrunchie jar" they were supposed to be for her AND cawwie....oh dear

An Italian doesn't know how to make biscotti well I'll be damned....Yet another boring vlog....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Furthermore, she could have saved some money re.the new tatt on her ring finger. Spotted identical in Pandora this weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you missed out the biggest news...she got an advent calendar!
I’m still on “birthday besties” trying to bake. I bleeping hate the word “bosh“ I feel like she’s trolling me With the lisping and the boshing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m still on “birthday besties” trying to bake. I bleeping hate the word “bosh“ I feel like she’s trolling me With the lisping and the boshing 🙄

oh sorry spoiled the surprise for you.

If she had a business brain she would get the girl who made the merch to make a ton of it so she can flog it to her minions!

Reactions: 2
oh sorry spoiled the surprise for you.

If she had a business brain she would get the girl who made the merch to make a ton of it so she can flog it to her minions!
I like to think anyone who looks up to her enough to “make“ merch and buy her expensive gifts goes back to a locked ward and intense therapy at night.

don’t @ me I said what I said 😆😆

I see she contacted PR’s because she’s not being sent tit anymore 😆😆😆 begging!!!!!
so embarrassing Lydia

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think all the boxes caries lugged up those stairs were probably empty and to look as if she is still relevant and people are still sending her loads of stuff. Why haul it up there? It’s so transparent she’s not got a lot to do and no one is bothered..

Reactions: 13
no it's all the thick hairs she's brushed them upwards looks horrendous.

Just spotted a beg for the fire pit and seating area in the garden! more to follow!

18 mins in, shout out to Tattle about touching her nose!
Omg, just watch the Luxury Beauty Regime, had to stop and comment...(yep I'm dipping in and out of the tit show that is Vlogmas...)

Wtf, she cleaners in to "clean sheet the bed?!!!!" Sorry but what a bloody snowflake. My husband would go ballistic if I was paying someone to do that! I'm actually incredulous.

🤦🙄🤔😯🤦🤦🤦
is that what its about? I got so bored the second she was with carrie I basically used it as background noise while I was working out :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Her Red Bull diet is going crazy... first drink in the morning (I bet is her first 'meal' too).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just a weird vibe in the Vlog , Carrie and
Lydia are always backbiting, it’s quite a stressful friendship to watch. I think Lydia should give vlogmas a miss next year, if you have to start recording these in November to get the rubbish content of 10 minutes chopping ingredients then you really shouldn’t bother.

Reactions: 28
Right i've had my can of red bull to keep me awake....i'm going in to waste another 35 mins of my life. 😆

• Haha
What the heck was this last one? I mean.. 90% of it is the 2 idiots leaving the camera on and talking "idiot". This counts as vlogmas?? Piss off Lydia with your sorry ass excuse for a channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In my head this is a backhanded compliment....so bleeping boring it puts you to sleep.

9BCDE60F-DB32-44F9-91AC-E6CBBC346E92.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where did ‘bosh’ come from? I literally want to pull my hair out listening to them say it over and over! The lisping baby voice, my goodness!! Why do some women do that? It’s so pathetic and not at all cute as a grown ass woman!

What the heck was this last one? I mean.. 90% of it is the 2 idiots leaving the camera on and talking "idiot". This counts as vlogmas?? Piss off Lydia with your sorry ass excuse for a channel.
It was embarrassing!! If this is pre planned content to keep Vlogmas entertaining...I would give up now!!!

Reactions: 12
Just a weird vibe in the Vlog , Carrie and
Lydia are always backbiting, it’s quite a stressful friendship to watch. I think Lydia should give vlogmas a miss next year, if you have to start recording these in November to get the rubbish content of 10 minutes chopping ingredients then you really shouldn’t bother.
its very odd, they have a very weird type of....flirty?. banter going on, It’s the type of thing you’d see between Ali and Lydia as a couple pretending to have digs at each other in front of friends

i find this “Millen” “Grayson“ stuff and the lisping bizarre.

Where did ‘bosh’ come from?
I noticed in her last flog she threw it into a few sentences and it pissed me off 😆😂

So let me get this right, for cawwwwies birthday she watched Lidl ‘bake’ WOW just when you think it can’t get any worse! Also noticed a lot more bloggers/instagrammers have been invited to the over priced safari park, 100 percent convinced it was gifted to Lidl and she took her cawwie along for the ride! excelled yourself there Lidl

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She didn't seem too pleased when she saw that the Advent was addressed to "Ali and I" I think she had to edit out her ragey eyeroll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two seconds in and they pissed me off with the lispy happy birthday singing to cawwie who stood there like a 5yr old. Even lumi gives Lydia a dirty look ( when she in gym with ali ). I skipped the cooking segment as I cant stand those two lispying and acting like toddlers together so that saved me 10 mins. phew thank god its over!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.