Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my DREAM would be for us all to have matching 99% polyester 1% silk pj’s every evening to watch her cosy November vlogmas but “a girl can dream right.....”
My dream is for a few tattle members to go to a Lydia meetup and report back. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG...........That Dressing like Lydiot BS.....was Not a Joke!!!!!!!

People.....Sweet Baby Jesus......she's Serious.....WTF???????

I mean by watching her videos and subscribing to her we do give her money. Lydia wouldn't exist without her audience, same as an actor would not be an actor if people did not watch their movies. So yeah, she does have that responsibility. People forget that however backwards it is, being in influencer is in fact a job, since it pays money (yes it's ridiculous but whatevs) so she cannot just do as she pleases. If she wants to do as she pleases she should go work away from the public eye. This Alabama woman or wherever she's from is hilarious. Great hairdo

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else laugh out loud when she just shoves her perfume bottles into a pile of junk once she finished talking about them? .........Just me then? Ok.
I most certainly did! I also noticed that she has a giant perfume bottle sticking out of her Betsey Johnson bag. And note that her husband is like her Ali from wayback, doing her shoots 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I most certainly did! I also noticed that she has a giant perfume bottle sticking out of her Betsey Johnson bag. And note that her husband is like her Ali from wayback, doing her shoots 😆
I think that bag is in the shape of a perfume bottle? And the way they ended that video. She starts bitching about his camera skills and the video ends just cutting her off midsentence. Hilarious. I can see why she looks up to Lydia. She makes Lydia look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perfect thread title! Three pages in 12 hours! Way to go guys!

on another note, I said a few days back that lydias blogs are so boring with her just trotting around her house she would probably turn brushing her teeth into content if she could...
well, here she is
BA5FBD1D-668B-416F-90C0-69CBD320E8BA.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm in such a ranty mood today... So this is random but...

HOW can someone have so little to do in their life or so few interests? She doesn't seem to be interested in learning more about the world, in going on holidays (unless paid for) or travelling, or even just nipping to a cute coffee shop during the day and reason a book. Everything is just about looks... How she and the house look. All the unboxing, hauls, products.... When she gets old and hopefully reflective of her life will she feel fulfilled? Doubt it! I bet she'll have a million regrets that she spent almost her entire life IN A GODDAMN UGLY HOUSE

HOW can someone have so little to do in their life or so few interests? She doesn't seem to be interested in learning more about the world, in going on holidays (unless paid for) or travelling, or even just nipping to a cute coffee shop during the day and reason a book. Everything is just about looks... How she and the house look. All the unboxing, hauls, products.... When she gets old and hopefully reflective of her life will she feel fulfilled? Doubt it! I bet she'll have a million regrets that she spent almost her entire life IN A GODDAMN UGLY HOUSE
Reading a book not reason lol. Dear lord I'm becoming Lydl

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Vacuous and vapid.

Reactions: 7

Why did you quote yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
man my problem with lydia is that she doesnt try at all to have original content, I mean she could film best places to visit in london, fashion videos for different occasions, reviewing luxury hotels etc.. but its almost as if she just continues because its her job and not because she enjoys it ..

Reactions: 15
Perfect thread title! Three pages in 12 hours! Way to go guys!

on another note, I said a few days back that lydias blogs are so boring with her just trotting around her house she would probably turn brushing her teeth into content if she could...
well, here she is
View attachment 63059
I saw another influencer with this toothbrush at the weekend, they must be sending them out as freebies again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
man my problem with lydia is that she doesnt try at all to have original content, I mean she could film best places to visit in london, fashion videos for different occasions, reviewing luxury hotels etc.. but its almost as if she just continues because its her job and not because she enjoys it ..
Yes but we have stopped giving her free advice here. She has ZERO creativity and she will act on your suggestions. Hourly rates are available. She needs to dm you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes but we have stopped giving her free advice here. She has ZERO creativity and she will act on your suggestions. Hourly rates are available. She needs to dm you.
True I'll shut up now. It just boggles me because I thought of that in literally two seconds ... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Here we go, from the title i reckon it's about the cat!

Just looked in her description box, under outfits, 2 dressing gowns are listed and nothing else - soooo Lydia!

Reactions: 3
Holy duck look at her eyebrows, she looks like a neanderthal man!
they're not even, man you'd think she'd pay to get them done. she needs to relax on the eyebrow pencil doesn't look good on her. or she does it to harsh.

Reactions: 6
they're not even, man you'd think she'd pay to get them done. she needs to relax on the eyebrow pencil doesn't look good on her. or she does it to harsh.
no it's all the thick hairs she's brushed them upwards looks horrendous.

Just spotted a beg for the fire pit and seating area in the garden! more to follow!

18 mins in, shout out to Tattle about touching her nose!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg, just watch the Luxury Beauty Regime, had to stop and comment...(yep I'm dipping in and out of the tit show that is Vlogmas...)

Wtf, she cleaners in to "clean sheet the bed?!!!!" Sorry but what a bloody snowflake. My husband would go ballistic if I was paying someone to do that! I'm actually incredulous.

🤦🙄🤔😯🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.