Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you are all batshit crazy thinking she might not be married, it's not like she wants to have another wedding or anything, or talks about it in any freudian way, there is no evidence for that, you loons.
Like someone said on youtube, Ali is most probably gay. Why would Lydia want to be tied down for the rest of her life with someone who doesn’t truly love her. But he’s convenient for now because he’s a vlogger too and they both boost each other's careers. Maybe she wanted a wedding and a youtube marrige but didn’t want to legally be married. My friend had a wedding but they didn’t marry on paper because of finance reasons. They would have been worse off. I don’t thing people on here are “loons” for suggesting that at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Old already still want to act so “CHILDISH”.. ⬇
Her “Age” doesn’t match her “Brain
Stop “Acting Cute🤢 she think her usual iconic “after finish makeup” post can show how pretty she is? It getting “Fugly” each time she post.. 😆
Seriously “bleeping Ugly” 🙊Maybe she didn’t realise others are just making fun of her for disgracing herself.. 😏 Shameless witch
4B896954-317C-4096-8640-592A08F4E7D1.png

Maybe Ali should use his words on Lydia
Because Lydia have “No SHAME😆🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When did she say she 'lost' their wedding certificate? Someone in the comments pointed out that it's one of the most important documents you have, not something that casually gets lost....
They said it was on her last year’s vlogmas. Skimmed through 4 videos before finding this 😅. Sorry I don’t know how to link so I took a screen recording instead. No doubt she will ready this thread and be sure to drop in her wedding certificate in an upcoming vlog. Someone mentioned an online site only lets you see wedding certificates up to 2015, so that means if she was married in 2017 it should be on their site in a couple of years. If she is lying she wouldn’t be able to get away with it forever.
(Edit - original screen recording was 45seconds long but it was too large to be attached hence why it’s so short, sorry I’m a technical fuckwhit otherwise I’d attach a link.)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
shes the same lady that did the leave Lydia alone video!!!!!!
Well I feel bad for this Lydia. If Lydia would check out her video would probably think "ughh I would never wear something so cheap like Michael Kors or Marc Jacobs. These peasants make me wanna puke!".

And for the person saying we're loons for thinking for what we're thinking.. uhm no. We're doing different scenarios for the lols and for Lydia to have content and stuff to answer on her vlogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my actual days. Did she really liken losing Lynx to her mate Sarah losing a loved person? I do understand loving a pet, I love my dog like crazy but GET REAL LYDIA

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh wow... I dont mind lydia half the time but dressing like lydia is kinda extreme

Reactions: 1
They said it was on her last year’s vlogmas. Skimmed through 4 videos before finding this 😅. Sorry I don’t know how to link so I took a screen recording instead. No doubt she will ready this thread and be sure to drop in her wedding certificate in an upcoming vlog. Someone mentioned an online site only lets you see wedding certificates up to 2015, so that means if she was married in 2017 it should be on their site in a couple of years. If she is lying she wouldn’t be able to get away with it forever.
(Edit - original screen recording was 45seconds long but it was too large to be attached hence why it’s so short, sorry I’m a technical fuckwhit otherwise I’d attach a link.)
Ah I see - thank you! It just seemed to be a rumour out of the blue so I did wonder where/when she claimed the certificate was lost...

Oh my actual days. Did she really liken losing Lynx to her mate Sarah losing a loved person? I do understand loving a pet, I love my dog like crazy but GET REAL LYDIA
Yes, yes she did. And someone in the comments mentioned that no matter how hard it is losing a pet, you shouldn't compare it to losing a person. And then her minions jumped and argued that for some, it is JUST AS BAD as losing a close friend / family member, then even argued amongst themselves over who was defending Lydia better! Dickheads.
God actually help her if she actually does suffer the loss of a close friend or family member. She won't know what's hit her

Reactions: 16
God actually help her if she actually does suffer the loss of a close friend or family member. She won't know what's hit her
She's just so self-absorbed! If I was her mate Sarah at that point I probably would have slapped her.

Just watched the latest catastrophe. How many times can someone contradict themselves so much?

This vlog... 'I usually don't get to do a meet up this time of year as I'm just sooooooo busyyyyyy' (yes we know lyds, spending an hour rearranging every tacky bow on your tacky Xmas trees)

2 or 3 vlogs ago... 'content is SPARSE this time of year (yes lyds I agree, sparser than the amount of love you show Ali which is saying something)

She needs to keep a notepad of things she says so she can follow just one storyline!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else laugh out loud when she just shoves her perfume bottles into a pile of junk once she finished talking about them? .........Just me then? Ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG...........That Dressing like Lydiot BS.....was Not a Joke!!!!!!!

People.....Sweet Baby Jesus......she's Serious.....WTF???????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Yes thats the one - sorry was in meetings all day so couldnt actually look it up earlier :) - shes a complete space cadet!

• Wow

Not to be well I don't really know how to put it is regards to having a chronic illness (regarding another video of hers), have no idea if hers is a physical one or stems from a physical health condition rather than being mentally based as such so can't and nor would I want to remark about that as know it can be really awful either one, mine certainly stems from a physical condition (though its by far no where near as bad as it was say at least a little over a year ago, was a proper what they call spoonie back then). Though as everyone I'll bet would say here it's rubbish what she's saying there was almost or practically screwing my face up at that one

To be fair think it's Sophie Shohet I find her in bits actually pretty funny, though she only does that on there for the sheer fun of it (doesn't make that much of, of youtube at all)

Reactions: 1
I remember watching her some time ago, she made a video defending Lidl and asking why everyone was so mean to her.

This video though "the boots started off comfy, but now I am waiting for the feeling to come back into my feet" It's almost like a mockumentary, well an unintended one on her part!

Oh and @Vampy5555 that photo I shared when I said about how she looked like GM, that was from her blog in 2016, when she clearly did not own an iron or a steamer! https://lydiaelisemillen.com/2016/05/how-to-start-a-blog-today/
Had a good laugh over Lidl's advice in How to Start a Blog....she should read it!

Last edited:
Well I feel bad for this Lydia. If Lydia would check out her video would probably think "ughh I would never wear something so cheap like Michael Kors or Marc Jacobs. These peasants make me wanna puke!".

And for the person saying we're loons for thinking for what we're thinking.. uhm no. We're doing different scenarios for the lols and for Lydia to have content and stuff to answer on her vlogs 😂
Sorry for the typo, I meant" I feel sorry for this lady" lol. Not Lydia. No mercy on that one.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.