Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, her relationship with ALDI is really getting worse and worse. They do f all together, and she seems to be spending so much time away from him. Sorry lidl I believe you are married to Cawwie.

Reactions: 8
Wow, her relationship with ALDI is really getting worse and worse. They do f all together, and she seems to be spending so much time away from him. Sorry lidl I believe you are married to Cawwie.

she's round there now, unless their insta stories are 2 days behind as normal!

Reactions: 4
I dont know what she edits in her vlogs. She leaves in so much obvious filler.
This last vlog she even filmed herself running up and down stairs looking for her water. Riveting. Dont know how her minions can praise her content. Other than her last 15 min of the H and R haul she really had no content.

Reactions: 7
5D7FE82F-0BCA-44D9-8C8C-D67B161769CD.jpeg
Omg what is wrong with her face that has those kind of angles?!?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Lydia, seeing as you listen to me, I hope you learn something from Patricia's vlog, and please stop lying, bullshitting and wasting all our time putting out crap for vlogmas. If this is all you are capable of then just do one vlog per week, oh and apologise to your Mum you disgusting cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I won't watch today's BOREMAS but seems she will try on clothes. Let me guess, the clothes she got was too big for her?? She always complains that the clothes is just too big for her. I roll my eyes whenever she says "if they would have this item on XXS..." :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
I won't watch today's BOREMAS but seems she will try on clothes. Let me guess, the clothes she got was too big for her?? She always complains that the clothes is just too big for her. I roll my eyes whenever she says "if they would have this item on XXS..." :rolleyes:
And who actually talks crap about a brand they're partnering with?! She is complaining about HM sizes being all over the place.

• Wow
I put her latest winter haul video on, and then spent approx 10 minutes on my twitter feed whilst it played in the background. Literally nothing in her video grabbed my attention at all (it's still playing in a different tab whilst I write this). It's the blandest, boring thing ever. It's just white noise. There's nothing interesting about her or her life. How is she still getting work? Like there's nothing particularly inspiring about her. I regret clicking the video now because I've contributed to her engagement rate!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Have you guys taken a look at the comments in the video that Hadassah did after Lydia made her take her video down and posted her own response video? WOWZA! most are so on point!!

Edit: I know old news, but since she posted a video of INF, I figured I would check if she did a follow up to Lydia's bullying of her.

Reactions: 8
Have you guys taken a look at the comments in the video that Hadassah did after Lydia made her take her video down and posted her own response video? WOWZA! most are so on point!!

Edit: I know old news, but since she posted a video of INF, I figured I would check if she did a follow up to Lydia's bullying of her.
no honestly got nothing against the girl but something about the way she talks bores me. I can't sit through one of those videos.

Reactions: 7
All those bulging cupboards stuffed greedily full of untouched freebies...half expected her to open a cupboard door & discover affiliate lynx.
It’s Christmas...she’s got loads of new in box gifted merch...yet she can’t do a few giveaways to her fans???

Reactions: 9
Selfish witch won't do giveaways...
She says she loves Christmas because it's all about HER.
Lydia:
Christmas is MY favourite time of year.
I want to decorate MY house with lots of dead flowers.
I'm hosting Christmas and I'm so excited to show off to my family.
It's MY wedding anniversary soon...
ME. ME. ME.
She's giving old PR products as gifts to the people she loves and so I really don't think she will.
Lydia's life must be so sad and boring...
Even when she gave Ali the ginger shot- has anyone noticed how he dismisses her when he said 'Ginger doesn't taste nice.'
I think they are on their way to splitting...

that comment when she was getting her eyebrows done, she was so happy she was going back to that place for manicure pedicure massage and facial, no doubt all gifted, so she could look 'perfect for christmas'.

Reactions: 6
I was listening to podcast yesterday about health and positivity etc. And something that was said really struck me and Lydia popped into my head. She said that the biggest problem with material people is that they will have no memories to look back on when they are old. Lydia and Aldi never do ANYTHING together, she doesn’t leave the bungalow, what memories are they making together? All she cares about is material possessions and what she can get for free. She could have vlogged so many Christmas things with Ali this year, winter wonderland, ice skating etc. even going for walks. It makes me sad the influence that she is probably having on her followers who probably stay locked away the same just dribbling over the latest dior release.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That blasted F&M basket its centre stage again...big hint to F&M she's available for freebies ...big hint..And wait until Cowee tells her she can't cook it in the Thermomix....
Will,Cowee be there like Mrs Patmore baking in the kitchen for her.?

Oh we have to hear she's working so hard.....I've posted on her You Tube...hard work is a 12 hour shift in A&E not prancing about being filimed ...bragging freebies...and selling stuff on her You Tube...which frankly looks now like,QVC

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
When she tried on the H&M black skirts and she was like "It fits perfectly around my waist", when in reality I could see the elastic band dug into her waist so much, it looked uncomfortable. Why does she insists she's a size 4? She's more like a size 6 or 8 with her boobs.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.