Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching the vlog now...can she be more smug and condescending?
She definitely looks like she's about to hop on to her horse and compete in a show jumping competition (sponsored by Longjeans ofcourse).

Her mom seems so sad, I really feel for her. They way Lydia "helps" her reminds me of someone I know who offer her "services" to friends/family just to use them in the future, really "fake nice" if that makes sense. Just so that she looks good from the outside.

Also why is Lydia wearing her boots inside at her mother's when the hairdresser is barefoot? Just eeeeew!!! You never know what curiosities Lidl steps in.

Reactions: 15
I didn't like her before and thought she was an idiot but after watching the mum vlog...she's a despicable nasty and evil witch. My mum can drive me up the wall and she hasn't been the most motherly of mums (well she has been ott which never made me want to have the closest of relationships with her if the makes any sense...) anyway, I would never dream up showing up like a glamazon barbie to belittle my mum whilst getting it all on camera. You have to be a real hole to that to your mum especially when she doesn't feel great about herself. Gfys Lydia, you nasty woman.
Even if she’d put a cardigan around her mums shoulders or pulled her top down around her stomach, it was utterly embarrassing to watch her disrespect her mum like that.

I know yesterday someone said it was her best vlogmas vlog to date, I’d take the *by terrible twins* lisping at each other over her degrading her mum like that any day.

Vile woman

Reactions: 13
Even if she’d put a cardigan around her mums shoulders or pulled her top down around her stomach, it was utterly embarrassing to watch her disrespect her mum like that.

I know yesterday someone said it was her best vlogmas vlog to date, I’d take the *by terrible twins* lisping at each other over her degrading her mum like that any day.

Vile woman
I agree with this so much... just put your arms around her, a cardigan or something... or to be honest, not publish this vlog at all would have been the best. I would never dream of embarrassing my mother like this.

Reactions: 18
duck up your hair and get a filmed lecture about how horrible you are to your hair and how you can have hair like mine :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: What a witch.

Reactions: 17
Well let's see what backhanded comments aimed at Tattle she comes up with next, as there's now so many posts about her horrible treatment of her mother that surely she can't ignore them

Reactions: 10
After watching the new vlog I’m just beyond over Lydia Millen. The whole thing was awkward to watch. I felt like her mum was literally traumatised and Lydia invited us all along to see. How she sat perched on the sofa with her balmain jacket on just feel cold and odd. Constantly talking to her mum like she was some sore of toddler.’ Now promise me you won’t do it again’ it was so odd. I understand their relationship was abit strained in the past but it would have come across better if she had put an old hoodie on, scraped her hair back and sat there and comforted her instead of barking things at her and the hairdresser. It was cringe how she was sitting there talking like she was some sort of hair guru herself. Her relationships seem so obscure- Carrie, Ali, her mum. Just all so off. When I watched the birthday surprise thing for Carrie I was comparing it to Gemma Louise Miles video (who took her bestie there for her bday too) and the difference is so startling. Gemma didn’t want to be centre of attention like Lydia did, she genuinely wanted to enjoy her friends company. Her friendship with her best friend seems so much more natural that lydias with Carrie.
The more I watch Lydia the more I feel her life is all a facade. I can’t see much that’s genuine in there at all.

Reactions: 22
THAT IS THE WORST VLOG I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

She was wearing her boots and her blazer in her mums house? :rolleyes:

It was all about her and making her look the glamorous rich daughter. Even if she wore the blazer and boots because she was going out later, surely you'd get comfy in your Mums house (she had her shoes off in her brothers home). Also why did she keep footage in of her mum walking past the camera trying to cover her stomach? The hairdresser only said 'bring it down I'll do it for you' - that could have been cut quite easily.

Honestly I don't feel like that was needed - if she really wanted content why not film her speaking to the hairdresser about the problem, then film an update afterwards commenting on how good she was with her Mum etc. You really didn't need to include the footage (not like she left in anything useful like the best way to colour match, or how to manage damage hair).

I'm watching the vlog now...can she be more smug and condescending?
She definitely looks like she's about to hop on to her horse and compete in a show jumping competition (sponsored by Longjeans ofcourse).

Her mom seems so sad, I really feel for her. They way Lydia "helps" her reminds me of someone I know who offer her "services" to friends/family just to use them in the future, really "fake nice" if that makes sense. Just so that she looks good from the outside.

Also why is Lydia wearing her boots inside at her mother's when the hairdresser is barefoot? Just eeeeew!!! You never know what curiosities Lidl steps in.

There is definitely more to this, not sure what. But Lydia regularly uses Olaplex at home she has said many times, so why not give that to her mum and then maybe make her a hair appointment, instead of advertising online for someone to help her mum - yes you're paying blah blah, but it was very weird. Her poor Mother looked distraught, and the set up was bizarre, they could have done it at a salon or at lydian. Or even contact L'oreal, isn't she still a brand ambassador, they do loads of restorative hair products.

That whole vlog was bizarre, what with the imaginary friend meeting for drinks, and the dressed up in Balmain to pop to your mums.

What will tonight bring?

Perhaps an election special? more chance of an interview with Carries Cat!

Reactions: 14
Well, her stans all commenting on her video think she's wonderful and kind helping her mother out. Honestly, she could do something despicable to puppies on her channel and they'd still defend her. There's just one comment about how she speaks rudely to her mother, and a few asking her to look into animal cruelty in cosmetics as she said about eating only a plant-based diet. She still trots around wearing and carrying leather, sometimes lambskin leather too.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Well let's see what backhanded comments aimed at Tattle she comes up with next, as there's now so many posts about her horrible treatment of her mother that surely she can't ignore them

" For all those haters fat / age / intelligence shaming my dear old mum ...."

Reactions: 5
Give it a few more vlogs yet as her videos are pre recorded. I'm waiting on the only fools and horses mention. 😆

Well, her stans all commenting on her video think she's wonderful and kind helping her mother out. Honestly, she could do something despicable to puppies on her channel and they'd still defend her. There's just one comment about how she speaks rudely to her mother, and a few asking her to look into animal cruelty in cosmetics as she said about eating only a plant-based diet. She still trots around wearing and carrying leather, sometimes lambskin leather too.
🤦‍♀️
One minion said she's such a kind soul.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
After watching the new vlog I’m just beyond over Lydia Millen. The whole thing was awkward to watch. I felt like her mum was literally traumatised and Lydia invited us all along to see. How she sat perched on the sofa with her balmain jacket on just feel cold and odd. Constantly talking to her mum like she was some sore of toddler.’ Now promise me you won’t do it again’ it was so odd. I understand their relationship was abit strained in the past but it would have come across better if she had put an old hoodie on, scraped her hair back and sat there and comforted her instead of barking things at her and the hairdresser. It was cringe how she was sitting there talking like she was some sort of hair guru herself. Her relationships seem so obscure- Carrie, Ali, her mum. Just all so off. When I watched the birthday surprise thing for Carrie I was comparing it to Gemma Louise Miles video (who took her bestie there for her bday too) and the difference is so startling. Gemma didn’t want to be centre of attention like Lydia did, she genuinely wanted to enjoy her friends company. Her friendship with her best friend seems so much more natural that lydias with Carrie.
The more I watch Lydia the more I feel her life is all a facade. I can’t see much that’s genuine in there at all.
I watch Gemma, she's lovely and her best friend Sophie, both have me in stitches laughing. That is a true friendship 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has never put gas in her car, Ali usually does that.
How in-fu***ng-credible, I am gobsmacked by that one. That shi** is utterly ridiculous to me. How can she live her life not knowing what type of gas her own vehicle uses. That she drives...
I am super independent, I know how to put air, gas, change windshield wipers, change flats (it's hard for me, but I know how!) because I travel. Also, I don't wait for hubby. I hitch my own trailer if I go shopping. Haha. I just can't imagine living life as a helpless spoiled twit. She is practically dead, she can't do anything for herself..ugh disgusting! My elderly grandmother is more independent than this lady.
I so wish she filmed herself at the gas station. The forever LOLs I would have had.

I watch her videos at 1.75, I changed the speed to normal and she was still 90 miles an hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She has never put gas in her car, Ali usually does that.
How in-fu***ng-credible, I am gobsmacked by that one. That shi** is utterly ridiculous to me. How can she live her life not knowing what type of gas her own vehicle uses. That she drives...
I am super independent, I know how to put air, gas, change windshield wipers, change flats (it's hard for me, but I know how!) because I travel. Also, I don't wait for hubby. I hitch my own trailer if I go shopping. Haha. I just can't imagine living life as a helpless spoiled twit. She is practically dead, she can't do anything for herself..ugh disgusting! My elderly grandmother is more independent than this lady.
I so wish she filmed herself at the gas station. The forever LOLs I would have had.

I watch her videos at 1.75, I changed the speed to normal and she was still 90 miles an hour.
Not really a surprise I mean after all this is the twit that cant put a wreath on her front door.

Reactions: 12
Another thing I noticed is that when she was talking about her mom's hair issues while she was curling her hair, she didn't sound at all worried about her mom. She sounds more pissed off that she has to help her out.
If that happened to my mother, I would be so worried, upset and would rush there.
If I had the amount of money and hair products Lydia flogs, my mother wouldn't be in the position where she has to damage her hair because she's so clueless. Lydia goes-
'I'm annoyed with myself for not doing this sooner with you.'
Yes Lydia, because years of your so called success and you forget to look after the woman who gave birth to you.
The moment my mother started to have beauty related issues due to aging, I paid for my mom's dermatologist. I pay for my mom's monthly SPF creams, I pay for my mother as much as I can because I want to treat my mother always.
Lydia has no soul. I do not understand why her minions worship this POS.
I think that Lydia should have such a major setback for her to learn some life lessons.
This witch is so out of touch with reality. It's unreal.
You know they say in life, you should go through hardships to learn some lessons...
I think Lydia desperately needs to learn a few lessons...

I also want to add- Lydia's mother is gorgeous.
She has aged gracefully... she may not have designer clothes on but her mother seems so much more down to earth.
Her boobs are a good size too.
Lydia's probably bitter that she didn't get her mothers' natural boobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Did no one notice the hair stylist had her shoes off????

They way she treats and speak about her mum is awful, her mum might not be perfect, she may well have her faults but she is her mum and deserves respect and love.

Reactions: 9
I think she's ashamed of her mother - her mum works on the beauty counter in Tescos I think.

Obviously her parents split up years ago, but her bad relationship with her mum could come from anything, all stuff she wouldn't tell us, no doubt her behaviour - Ibiza/stripper all that stuff really upset her mum, especially after going to university, she probably had high hopes for her!

Reactions: 13
THAT IS THE WORST VLOG I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

She was wearing her boots and her blazer in her mums house? :rolleyes:

It was all about her and making her look the glamorous rich daughter. Even if she wore the blazer and boots because she was going out later, surely you'd get comfy in your Mums house (she had her shoes off in her brothers home). Also why did she keep footage in of her mum walking past the camera trying to cover her stomach? The hairdresser only said 'bring it down I'll do it for you' - that could have been cut quite easily.
I skimmed a lot because it was not interesting and sad to watch. What I noticed though she kept saying "Anything you need BEAUTY RELATED, I will pay for it." I don't know their relationship at all, and this could be a boundary thing. But to emphasize BEAUTY related that many times made me feel...odd. Beauty/exterior it seems is all she values.

If there is more to her - which I'm sure there is some because she is human - it is lost on me.

And when she did not know which gas to use in her car, I said "It's in the manual...or google it." How can a 30+ year old woman not ever fill up her car? And how many times has she forgotten her bank card? I don't know... Now I just watch/mostly skim out of habit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.