Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest turdburger offering at 25.04 when she says she cant watch David Attenborough because "Becoth Aminals get hurt"

That's not a typo. she as an adult female "boss" actually said "Aminals"

Christ on a bike.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s definitely a possibility. However Lydia is passive aggressive and horrid to everyone. She can’t handle criticism or disagreement. She treats the slightest questioning as a personal attack.

Her treatment of Ali and Carrie who are her nearest and dearest is abominable. We don’t personally know Lydia or her mother to understand their relationship but her pattern of behaviour gives us some insight into who she is.

Then there was the person who went to school with her who said Lydia was a user and showed the same character traits in her youth.

The only people Lydia seems to fawn over are her in laws and her father and step mum and it seems to be because they are wealthy. She’s certainly an interesting character study.

I’ve also seen first hand how perfectly good parents can turn out horrid children and good ones. Some people are just bad apples. Of course this is all speculation. I can only base my opinions on the way I see Lydia treat others and she has a vicious streak. Surely not everyone is treating Lydia so poorly. Perhaps she needs to take stock and question whether she might be the common denominator.

Welcome to the conversation. I have a nasty cold too 😅 Get better soon xox
Thank you for the warm welcome ❤ I hope you get well soon too! xx
Could not agree more with your points, Lydia is very immature and selfish.

Reactions: 5
In her latest turdburger offering at 25.04 when she says she cant watch David Attenborough because "Becoth Aminals get hurt"

That's not a typo. she as an adult female "boss" actually said "Aminals"

Christ on a bike.
Oh but she's OK receiving/buying items that are of real leather :unsure: :rolleyes: .... I can't get over this bleeping woman anymore. She needs a serious 1-1 with herself.

Reactions: 9
Shes either working her angles or photoshopped the hall out of this because her nose is not that small.

Reactions: 2
I was watching one of the Vlogmas don’t even know which at this point and she’s putting products in the dressing room cupboard and she keeps referring to it as stock! Lol wtf?!

Is that really the beauty business she registered? She sells all the pr products but had to register it as a business just incase! 🧐

Never heard any blogger refer to it as stock!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Looks like others are noticing Ali being off with her. I swear he will end up meeting a much younger girl that’s sweet and kind and doesn’t belittle him and he will leave Lydia in her bungalow of gifted crap. I hope he does
I sure hope he read all of the comments on his halloween makeup vlog thing where sooo so many people told him how his wife treats him like a piece of tit...and actually listened to all these people.

Ladies, Ali's inbox is now open for business...hit him up and let him slide into your dms.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the bit where Lydia, Carrie and Cal were all working in the office I could literally FEEL the sense of discomfort coming from Cal and Carrie, especially Cal. Imagine being some a professional and having to be of service to a useless member of society such as Lydia Millen-Gordon. I would be embarrassed to show myself in her videos and that's exactly what they both think, IMO.

Her hanging those frames a good TWO METERS apart ... she really hasn't a clue has she?

Because it makes sense to hang the photos under the lights ... right, because theres no such thing as daylight and the lights are always on to highlight the photos? She is a dolt.

In the bit where Lydia, Carrie and Cal were all working in the office I could literally FEEL the sense of discomfort coming from Cal and Carrie, especially Cal. Imagine being some a professional and having to be of service to a useless member of society such as Lydia Millen-Gordon. I would be embarrassed to show myself in her videos and that's exactly what they both think, IMO.
Wazabi, everytime I see your profile pic I burst out laughing 😩😂

• Haha
Her hanging those frames a good TWO METERS apart ... she really hasn't a clue has she?

Because it makes sense to hang the photos under the lights ... right, because theres no such thing as daylight and the lights are always on to highlight the photos? She is a dolt.

Wazabi, everytime I see your profile pic I burst out laughing 😩😂
The pictures looked stupid but shes the interior designer who knows it all. :rolleyes:

Cawwie looked pissed off but ive no sympathy for her. She chose to work for the witch who treats her like a slave rather then a assistant.

Reactions: 8
Why do they eat so badly at home? With that kitchen and all their gadget they eat terribly.....a mozzarella burger, a stir fry, pasta and a load of cheddar......that’s student food. Are they short of cash?

Reactions: 9

Actually the only room in that dreadful house that gets actual sunlight is the kitchen. The rest of that house has low ceilings and small windows. She could grow mushrooms in her house. It's quite dark and dank.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually the only room in that dreadful house that gets actual sunlight is the kitchen. The rest of that house has low ceilings and small windows. She could grow mushrooms in her house. It's quite dark and dank.
Well, that is why there is so much dandruff , it is loving being I the dark. It is probably actually some form of fungus !!

Her lastest post on IG haha what the duck is that?! 😊
A very idiotic looking housewife !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Well, that is why there is so much dandruff , it is loving being I the dark. It is probably actually some form of fungus !!

A very idiotic looking housewife !

Going for the Stepford Wife look - but with the lispy voice she's more like an 8 year old

Reactions: 2
I actually agree, when my nephew was born it took me 2 weeks to see him because his mum was so tired and wanted some peace and no visitors. My other SIL wanted visitors and I met my niece the same day! I wouldn't want visitors straight away when I have a baby :)
I agree, now in my family I have met my nephews and niece within hours of birth BUT I would see them all every other day in life son it’s normal for my family.

It is actually good she waited two weeks, nowadays some parents ask for no visitors for first few weeks.

Reactions: 1
I was watching one of the Vlogmas don’t even know which at this point and she’s putting products in the dressing room cupboard and she keeps referring to it as stock! Lol wtf?!

Is that really the beauty business she registered? She sells all the pr products but had to register it as a business just incase! 🧐

Never heard any blogger refer to it as stock!
I think you just cracked it! It'd be too much to believe that she is actually having her own product created.

Reactions: 3
Luxury hair and beauty...,.. curtesy of the Ibiza stripper, LydiAD Millen

I was wondering why are Kiel’s are working with her.... But aren’t Kiel’s owned by Loreal? Like the body shop?

she had a meeting with Dior 😐 truth or fiction...

a gifted GHD box for Cawiee’s christmas Present .. Shes unbelievabe 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.