Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she tried on the H&M black skirts and she was like "It fits perfectly around my waist", when in reality I could see the elastic band dug into her waist so much, it looked uncomfortable. Why does she insists she's a size 4? She's more like a size 6 or 8 with her boobs.
In her mind her USP is her weight.
she’s desperate for the day she can say a size 2 is too big on her when in reality she’s probably a 6/8 with fake boobs that make her waist look smaller because the valley of the tits are to big on her.

and then spent approx 10 minutes on my twitter feed whilst it played in the background
this is me, confession, I put every vlog or youtube channel I’m watching into a playlist so they play one after the other in the background whilst I’m getting stuff done, most go in one ear and out..... yesterday’s I have nothing to say about because I retained nothing 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That blasted F&M basket its centre stage again...big hint to F&M she's available for freebies ...big hint..And wait until Cowee tells her she can't cook it in the Thermomix....
Will,Cowee be there like Mrs Patmore baking in the kitchen for her.?

Oh we have to hear she's working so hard.....I've posted on her You Tube...hard work is a 12 hour shift in A&E not prancing about being filimed ...bragging freebies...and selling stuff on her You Tube...which frankly looks now like,QVC
I think some influencers put hard work in their content. but for lidl hard work means going to get your brows done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why......Why........WHY is she still constantly pawing at her hair and face.........Why Why Why??????????????????????

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, I wanted to thank you all for being so incredibly entertaining and smart, these threads have helped me take my mind off a pretty dreadful cold.
Could not agree more on everything that’s been said about Lydia, and that vlog with her mum was shocking. But I can’t help wondering about something. There’s a reason why Lydia is the way she is, and in my experience, when parents are treated with this much passive aggressive anger, usually it’s payback. Not all mums are nice, some are narcissistic, cruel, neglectful etc. I never met either of them, so obviously I have no idea what’s going on there, but from memory she was living with her grandmother for a while as a teen, and has described herself as having been homeless (as in without a home) and she was working as something short of a stripper in Ibiza, so yeah, I do struggle to feel too sorry for her mum. My mum was awful, she has “repented” since in order to maintain a relationship with me and my sisters, and while I struggle to feel anything towards her other than mild compassion (for me the moment’s passed and I believe that if you have nothing nice to say than keep your distance), my sisters are a lot more connected to her and conflicted and they lash out in a similar way Lydia does at her mum. Maybe I’m projecting, but it does make me wonder.

Reactions: 18
that comment when she was getting her eyebrows done, she was so happy she was going back to that place for manicure pedicure massage and facial, no doubt all gifted, so she could look 'perfect for christmas'.
That made me so sad actually... What a pathetic life she must really have. Empty. Hollow. Just full of shallowness and ego.
The way she's been talking as well recently, the tone of her voice... she sounds like she's trying to be like 'HAHA, Look what I have that you don't.'
The way she's like ' I just want to wear this just coz.. you know... looks great. I want to. so whatever.'
I'm thinking 'Is this woman serious?'
Can you be any more smug?

Reactions: 12
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, I wanted to thank you all for being so incredibly entertaining and smart, these threads have helped me take my mind off a pretty dreadful cold.
Could not agree more on everything that’s been said about Lydia, and that vlog with her mum was shocking. But I can’t help wondering about something. There’s a reason why Lydia is the way she is, and in my experience, when parents are treated with this much passive aggressive anger, usually it’s payback. Not all mums are nice, some are narcissistic, cruel, neglectful etc. I never met either of them, so obviously I have no idea what’s going on there, but from memory she was living with her grandmother for a while as a teen, and has described herself as having been homeless (as in without a home) and she was working as something short of a stripper in Ibiza, so yeah, I do struggle to feel too sorry for her mum. My mum was awful, she has “repented” since in order to maintain a relationship with me and my sisters, and while I struggle to feel anything towards her other than mild compassion (for me the moment’s passed and I believe that if you have nothing nice to say than keep your distance), my sisters are a lot more connected to her and conflicted and they lash out in a similar way Lydia does at her mum. Maybe I’m projecting, but it does make me wonder.
True that could be possible, even if it's payback it's still pathetic and immature in my opinion.

True that could be possible, even if it's payback it's still pathetic and immature in my opinion.
I totally agree. That kind of behaviour should be a wake up call to go and get some therapy, but Lydia is way too narcissistic for that. And she is surrounded by enablers.

Reactions: 9
I totally agree. That kind of behaviour should be a wake up call to go and get some therapy, but Lydia is way too narcissistic for that. And she is surrounded by enablers.
Yes, they definitely have work to do on themselves. My mum wasn't nice to me at all, and it has been hard work working on myself, but I am happy with who I am now x

Reactions: 10
It’s definitely a possibility. However Lydia is passive aggressive and horrid to everyone. She can’t handle criticism or disagreement. She treats the slightest questioning as a personal attack.

Her treatment of Ali and Carrie who are her nearest and dearest is abominable. We don’t personally know Lydia or her mother to understand their relationship but her pattern of behaviour gives us some insight into who she is.

Then there was the person who went to school with her who said Lydia was a user and showed the same character traits in her youth.

The only people Lydia seems to fawn over are her in laws and her father and step mum and it seems to be because they are wealthy. She’s certainly an interesting character study.

I’ve also seen first hand how perfectly good parents can turn out horrid children and good ones. Some people are just bad apples. Of course this is all speculation. I can only base my opinions on the way I see Lydia treat others and she has a vicious streak. Surely not everyone is treating Lydia so poorly. Perhaps she needs to take stock and question whether she might be the common denominator.

Welcome to the conversation. I have a nasty cold too 😅 Get better soon xox

Reactions: 18
I genuinely think Lydia’s problem with her mum is daddy upgraded, and daddy and his new wife had everything Lydia wanted.. the money, the nice house, daddy’s attention.

Ive always felt like the relationship between her and her mum was due to Lydia being a lazy entitled witch who looked down on her mum for not having more, she was never made homeless, it was obviously decided she should go live with her nan because it wasn’t working for them living together.

I think that upload showed her mum in a very bad light, like she’s maybe got some mental health issues going on..... I don’t know if that was planned and Lydia wants it to look like she’s the “mother” to her poor vulnerable mum, but it feels like she did it for a reason

Reactions: 16
It’s Christmas...she’s got loads of new in box gifted merch...yet she can’t do a few giveaways to her fans???
You know, this really got my goat! I can't abide greed. She grabs all the freebies and like Lady Bountiful, immediately thinks which friend she can impress and lord it over with her oh so luxe generosity. Grrr. Say what you like about Fleur and Amelia (and no doubt they similarly treat their friends and fam) but they make sure to give back to their subs.

Reactions: 8
Yes, I see how that may be the case here with Lydia Millen and her mother
Parents aren't perfect...
Humans aren't perfect...
But compassion and forgiveness... rising above what you have gone through but without being smug about it and taking revenge is better.
Either she chooses to have no relationship with her mother or try and be as compassionate and have a relationship with her.
She can't have a relationship and then carry on humiliating her mother for revenge or whatever the reason may be.
If we think about it, someone is in distress (this time, her own mother) but she talked to her condescendingly and sounded annoyed, even saying this 'You have to promise me... or else...' (CONDITIONAL LOVE)
IF this had been a subscriber, or a friend... how would she have reacted?
Does she talk like this to Ali and Carrie? Most likely. Lydia is always right. That's the deal in her eyes.
We can tell how horrible Lydia is and how she is incapable of feeling empathy towards someone who is in distress.
I don't think Lydia recognises the bad things she is doing, whether she does or not, it all shows. Her daily actions show how conceited she really is.
From the moment she put on that outfit to go to her mothers humble home all the way to how she kept saying 'I PAID FOR THIS TREATMENT FOR MY MUM MYSELF.'
Regardless of her mothers fault, it is up to Lydia to act with compassion and empathy to ANYONE who is going through what her mother is going through.
Hell, she can't even respond to her subs when they ask her for beauty tips on comments...
She can't treat her mother right so no surprise that she doesn't respond to anyone to help them.

Reactions: 13
I know how you feel 😍. When I lost my mum I was so jealous when I saw mothers and daughters together. Lidl only cares about Lidl.
Have you guys taken a look at the comments in the video that Hadassah did after Lydia made her take her video down and posted her own response video? WOWZA! most are so on point!!

Edit: I know old news, but since she posted a video of INF, I figured I would check if she did a follow up to Lydia's bullying of her.
actually thank you for reminding us!!! It will be most interesting to check back on this after a couple of months have passed to see what’s accumulated on someone else’s YT channel...that madam can’t delete!

Is Cal gay?
I don’t think so. I just think that he’s utterly unattracted to the lisping twins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does anyone else also think that Cal seems a little bit childish in the way he acts?
I think Lydia just keeps hiring kids so they can all lisp together...lol

Reactions: 11
Hahaha I love it!
'CAWWWIEEEE' :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if Carrie reads these threads and I wonder what she thinks about what we say...
Wouldn't it be amazing if she and Carrie fell out and Carrie joined us here under the username 'Cawwwiee'
lol!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.