Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's ashamed of her mother - her mum works on the beauty counter in Tescos I think.

Obviously her parents split up years ago, but her bad relationship with her mum could come from anything, all stuff she wouldn't tell us, no doubt her behaviour - Ibiza/stripper all that stuff really upset her mum, especially after going to university, she probably had high hopes for her!
Yes and she wasn't "posh" enough for Lady Lydia.
Lidl is probably like one of my aunts who, totally serious, told her family how flabbergasted she was over how she could be related to them, as she (in her mind) was way more elegant, intelligent etc. Suffice to say we don't see her at all;).

I can definitely imagine Lydia saying something similar to her mum and then rushing off to her dad's.

Reactions: 5
She really thinks she's something special rocking up to her mums in her best designer clothes. Sorry but if my mum rang me needing my help I wouldn't sit around preening myself and finding my best outfit id just get in my car and go.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watching Amelia's vlog, she did a charity sale of beauty products, she said all her friends who are bloggers donated stuff, I know Estee did, and she raised £5000 for Charity - bit different to Lydia using all her gifted stuff as christmas presents. You know what they say...charity begins at home!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
honestly I stand by my statement that I wasn't as bored with this vlog as I was with the previous one, but I was shocked honestly. I would never ever treat my mum like that. That part made me physically ill. making yourself slightly presentable when going out fine. But showing up to your mum's looking like the queen of england looking down on her peasent subject is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
After watching the new vlog I’m just beyond over Lydia Millen. The whole thing was awkward to watch. I felt like her mum was literally traumatised and Lydia invited us all along to see. How she sat perched on the sofa with her balmain jacket on just feel cold and odd. Constantly talking to her mum like she was some sore of toddler.’ Now promise me you won’t do it again’ it was so odd. I understand their relationship was abit strained in the past but it would have come across better if she had put an old hoodie on, scraped her hair back and sat there and comforted her instead of barking things at her and the hairdresser. It was cringe how she was sitting there talking like she was some sort of hair guru herself. Her relationships seem so obscure- Carrie, Ali, her mum. Just all so off. When I watched the birthday surprise thing for Carrie I was comparing it to Gemma Louise Miles video (who took her bestie there for her bday too) and the difference is so startling. Gemma didn’t want to be centre of attention like Lydia did, she genuinely wanted to enjoy her friends company. Her friendship with her best friend seems so much more natural that lydias with Carrie.
The more I watch Lydia the more I feel her life is all a facade. I can’t see much that’s genuine in there at all.
Yes!!!!!!! She also kept the camera on herself the whole time.......too selfish to have the camera on the poor girl who went out of her way to help her dumb ass. And......who the duck needs an in home consult????? Just bring her to the salon.....dramatic twit.

Oh....she forgot her camera in the car......I don't bleeping think so. TwatWaffle has that camera permanently attached to her balls. witch....you got No Friends. Everybody knows.

She only watches positive vlogs.....Jesus Christ Negative Nellie......Pot meet Kettle.

Oh....and the last video when she was going on about laying down the law about the furniture delivery......with that God Damned Self Important Smug look on her horse face......Was I the only one who wanted to shove her ugly pie hole in the Dirty Litter Box?

She is certainly reading here. She's changed her hair since everyone was saying how horrific it was, when she had helmet head.

And WTF.......she's giving Free products as Gifts? witch, do giveaways with the Free Products......and take your stanky/skanky ass out to Buy....with Real World Money......Your Own Money.....The Christmas and New Baby Delivery Gifts. She is so bleeping nasty, selfish, self absorbed, repugnant, rude and just plain horrible.

And The Lisping.......I'd be happy to give her a real reason for the bleeping Lisp. I bet that's why that chick punched her in the face years ago......she couldn't stand the lisp for one more second.

I had not watched anything, as I said before, since before the Upstairs Bedrooms renos.......and now I'm done again........TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!

Not really a surprise I mean after all this is the twit that cant put a wreath on her front door.
Or use a Knife.....😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh great, tonight's offering is her in a dressing gown trying on gifted H & M stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I watch Gemma, she's lovely and her best friend Sophie, both have me in stitches laughing. That is a true friendship 😊

I love Gemma too, even though she does get some stick on here.But shes so much more genuine than some other influencers/ gurus, and I find her quite endearing. Sophie is so funny and I just enjoy watching them together. Totally the opposite of Lidl and Carrie. Lydia is just on a downward spiral.

Reactions: 4
Yet more footage of Lydia eye bleeping herself in many different outfits....I’m so over this
she’s turning me off H&M.
these “influencers“ do the opposite of what they’re supposed to do.

I love Gemma too, even though she does get some stick on here.But shes so much more genuine than some other influencers/ gurus, and I find her quite endearing. Sophie is so funny and I just enjoy watching them together. Totally the opposite of Lidl and Carrie. Lydia is just on a downward spiral.
She’s a BTEC Elle Darby 😂😂😂 cannot stand her.

WT ACTUAL F of the day......

7737226F-129A-45EE-ADCE-A5FA09C69A11.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Actually I was thinking the entry music sounded like a new episode of Crossroads, and Lydia is Meg Mortimer.

Reactions: 1
Carrie makes the lunch, Cal gets her a drink, she's pretending to edit a video, she got her brows done, busy life of a vlogger!

Half seven at night everyone is still working cos of a computer malfunction and she's prancing around in her dressing gown.

Also does anyone else need to do so much 'house organisation' that's literally all she keeps going on about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wonder if that's the same she gets done. The doctor (Lidls doctor) is going wild in the check with that canula, it looks awful, that can't be good for the skin. 😱

EDIT: I just watched another video with the guy that got the procedure done and his face shape around the cheek and eye area is eerily similar to Lidls.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Lydia: recent tests have shown that salt rock lamps are potentially harmful to pets (they might lick it). But we already know you don't care about this kind of things as you have recently admitted to keeping a bunch of lilies (deadly to cats) even though you knew they're dangerous for Lumi.

Just a heads up, you might end up with no cats at all.

Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Reactions: 16
Lydia's latest upload is so boring I actually have nothing to comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.