Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry. But what IS the point of a curated box by Lydia or any other influencers? Apparently I’m a knob head because truly do not get it. Wouldn’t it be more exciting to come out with an actual product than a gift set?

Not trying to be a total hater on the concept of her box but I genuinely just don’t see the appeal and point.

Reactions: 9
I think her minions always buy cuz they think Lydiot uses the products and the box comes with perceived discount (marketing)?

Some ppl buy for the discount if they’re already using those products. What I care is that these products need to be used with some knowledge and Lydiot knows duck all. And there’s always a chance it will break someone out or something. Hopefully ppl’s skin won’t be ruined.

Reactions: 7
Did they ever say they don't want kids? Do we all think this is because she is afraid to get fat, plus she can't possibly care about another person?
Frankly I think it's a combination of fearing to get fat+not wanting to get tied down+not wanting to go through ANY effort for anyone else (we can clearly see how she treats her husband)+babies are expensive+all the attention will go to the baby.
Frankly I hope she doesn't reproduce, I can't say the same for Ali (call me 😁 *wink *wink).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think her mom only allowed herself to be filmed because Lydia said that's the only way she'll pay for it?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Sorry. But what IS the point of a curated box by Lydia or any other influencers? Apparently I’m a knob head because truly do not get it. Wouldn’t it be more exciting to come out with an actual product than a gift set?

Not trying to be a total hater on the concept of her box but I genuinely just don’t see the appeal and point.
pretty sure it's for the super fans. "omigod I want to wear the same cosmetics as Lydia" type of sentiment. Same idea as the people who try to buy the same dresses the kardashians wear for example.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I lost Mum 18 months ago so I'm going into my second Xmas without her and it's so tough. So to watch someone be so openly condescending and downright mean to their mum really infuriated me. Not everyone has a great parental relationship I get that, but I'm jealous of anyone who still has their mum and angered by people, like Lydia, who take it for granted. Don't take it for granted and don't demean her.
Side note, if she was aiming for some sort of country chic look, hun, us real country folk are usually in muddy boots and thick coats that have random crap like hay in the pockets😂
Oh and feed your cat somewhere else
I know what you mean! Lost my mum in 2016 to cancer, miss her like crazy and also very jealous of anyone who has a mum and extremely mad of anyone who doesn't appreciate them while they still have them.
I regret not having more time to give back to my mum and this idiot humiliates her mom whenever she can.
I am not going to even hate watch the latest vlog after reading what it contains.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
When watching their videos, especially the ones around the house and about the house decor it feels like Ali does not own that house as well...As in everything is so "curated" by Lydia that there is no sign of a man there? Like I understand wanting the perfect, white, insta bullshit house for the sake of the boring aesthetic but I feel like if Ali would suddenly want to put up a poster with like a video game or a band or something manly at least, he would get shut down by her? Literally no sign of personality in that house... I am sure most of us "suffered" because of our partners as in accepting something in the house that doesn't go with our decor style but just because...they live there as well and it makes them happy? Even Ali's office is done in Lydia style which i find confusing? My bf is an artist and has an at home office and it's all him? Yeah it doesn't go with the rest of our place that much but it's his space and makes him happy..

Reactions: 15
When watching their videos, especially the ones around the house and about the house decor it feels like Ali does not own that house as well...As in everything is so "curated" by Lydia that there is no sign of a man there? Like I understand wanting the perfect, white, insta bullshit house for the sake of the boring aesthetic but I feel like if Ali would suddenly want to put up a poster with like a video game or a band or something manly at least, he would get shut down by her? Literally no sign of personality in that house... I am sure most of us "suffered" because of our partners as in accepting something in the house that doesn't go with our decor style but just because...they live there as well and it makes them happy? Even Ali's office is done in Lydia style which i find confusing? My bf is an artist and has an at home office and it's all him? Yeah it doesn't go with the rest of our place that much but it's his space and makes him happy..
Lydia doesn't understand that you are actually two persons in a relationship, and has no concern, nor any wishes for Ali to be comfortable and happy in that funeral bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My boyfriend only stays at weekends and there's more sign of him in my house than she has of her husband in theirs. In fact their house says nothing about who they are as people, what they like etc beyond grabbing free stuff. There's nothing from their travels, no pictures they love because they mean something (the wedding pictures don't cou t they're 100%there as a brag not because they like them) etc. It's an Insta backdrop and nothing else. So weird. Tho I imagine they're both rather devoid of personality so it's not too surprising

Reactions: 18
so it's basically a pie with fruit, spices and animal fat?
Not always but then essentially yes, though suet is used instead of animal fat depends on who's made the mince meat, in a sense of history actually have massive religious meaning.

Reactions: 4
Hey I havent been on for a while as tapatalk wont let me log in to Tattlelife? I can log in as my user name and password using my browser on my phone but tapatalk logged me out of Tl (and no other forums like GG) but when try and log in again with my TL login details it keeps telling me they are wrong? Did this happen to anyone else? Thanks
I seem to remember something about Tapatalk wasn't going to be allowing access to Tattle going forwards, not sure why or whose decision that was. It's supposed to be easier to use anyhow via your browser. I don't access it on my phone, just on my laptop.

Reactions: 4

Just watching Partricia Bright's latest vlog, Lydia you need to watch this one!!!!

She's saying how much vlogging can impact relationships, how most of the stuff you see on vlogs is fake, how people are acting out stuff just for likes etc, funny how it made me think of Lydia!
Woah.. you can listen to youtube & scroll tattle.. Witchcraft.

• Haha
what she said about waiting a bit to visit her niece - i 100% respect that mindset.

i delivered an 11 lb baby, collapsed after delivery and couldn't walk for a month after. yet family and friends were knocking on our door, even walking in without ringing, to see the baby the day after. my sister in law actually came to the hospital room the day of the delivery. if ever i've wanted to murder someone it was then ...
I actually agree, when my nephew was born it took me 2 weeks to see him because his mum was so tired and wanted some peace and no visitors. My other SIL wanted visitors and I met my niece the same day! I wouldn't want visitors straight away when I have a baby :)

Just looking on Youtube at other influencer's Vlogmas daily videos. Lydia's has to be the worst there is, is she not being invited to blogger events at all or turning everything down? The only blogger thing she's had is her Intimissimi meet up. There was a Nars lunch i think this week as Victoria went and got given a Nars candle.

Also been watching Tamara Kalinic's vlogmas - not really a fan of hers but she's just had her lip filler dissolved and vlogged it - Lydia please watch. I don't know why anyone wants those huge duck lips, so bloody ugly and so many girls have them now.

Reactions: 10
I seem to remember something about Tapatalk wasn't going to be allowing access to Tattle going forwards, not sure why or whose decision that was. It's supposed to be easier to use anyhow via your browser. I don't access it on my phone, just on my laptop.
@YouTubeaddict15
As far as I’m aware it was making it difficult to update the site and to keep it speedy for other members, there’s a post in business forum about it and I think only 2% of members accessed the site from tapatalk?
The last update on here seems to have fixed any issues on iOS thankfully!
I was a tapatwat for GG but dumped it over a year ago,
but if you have any issues you can head over there and talk to Helen about it. I’m sure she’ll answer any questions!

Off topic I know, sorry 😬

Reactions: 5
Do you think her mom only allowed herself to be filmed because Lydia said that's the only way she'll pay for it?
I wouldn't put it past her seeing as she said 'I'm only paying for it if you promise to look after your hair and do what she's advising'.
The whole thing was uncomfortable to watch. Lydia dressed head to toe in designer gear looking like a dressage rider, just to sit on her mums sofa and embarrass her, turning up the Aston, clearly wanting to be seen as 'the wealthy daughter'. The continuous belittling of her mum and making out she is daughter of the year for helping her, her mum with boobs and belly out clearly upset by the whole thing and Lydia doing her OTT manic 'I'm so bubbly' act for everyone. Seriously bad

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't put it past her seeing as she said 'I'm only paying for it if you promise to look after your hair and do what she's advising'.
The whole thing was uncomfortable to watch. Lydia dressed head to toe in designer gear looking like a dressage rider, just to sit on her mums sofa and embarrass her, turning up the Aston, clearly wanting to be seen as 'the wealthy daughter'. The continuous belittling of her mum and making out she is daughter of the year for helping her, her mum with boobs and belly out clearly upset by the whole thing and Lydia doing her OTT manic 'I'm so bubbly' act for everyone. Seriously bad
It was awful, I really felt for her Mum. I have a daughter and I know for sure she would never treat me in such a horrible way. We watched the vlog together and she was really shocked at how Lidl behaved towards her mum. So condescending and belittling towards her. She looks like a member of the SS in those ridiculous boots.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It was awful, I really felt for her Mum. I have a daughter and I know for sure she would never treat me in such a horrible way. We watched the vlog together and she was really shocked at how Lidl behaved towards her mum. So condescending and belittling towards her. She looks like a member of the SS in those ridiculous boots.
It would have been better for Lydia just to dress in casual clothes because that would have helped comfort her mother in a subtle way.
When I go out to meet someone who I know isn't going to be dressed up, I make sure I dress for the occassion.
When I go see my family, as much as I love to dress smart casual, if I know it's only to visit and chill at my parents or to just do what Lydia has done, I won't dress up or curl my hair and put on makeup because I don't want to affect their mood or be seen as a show off to anyone of my friends and family.
Her mother is clearly feeling bad about her hair and her self esteem is in pieces, why go in dressed in head to toe designer?
You are there to comfort someone...
Not make them feel worse...
We got a glimpse of what their relationship is like and I really do feel for Lydia's mother.
Lydia won't have children... I'm convinced that Ali will someday but Lydia won't...
You all know what I mean right?
These two won't last together. I can see Ali getting away from Lydia and I can see Ali being happy somewhere else.
And Lydia...
Please don't have children just to prove us Tattle life ladies wrong. We know what you're like.

Reactions: 18
I didn't like her before and thought she was an idiot but after watching the mum vlog...she's a despicable nasty and evil witch. My mum can drive me up the wall and she hasn't been the most motherly of mums (well she has been ott which never made me want to have the closest of relationships with her if the makes any sense...) anyway, I would never dream up showing up like a glamazon barbie to belittle my mum whilst getting it all on camera. You have to be a real hole to that to your mum especially when she doesn't feel great about herself. Gfys Lydia, you nasty woman.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.