Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just watching Partricia Bright's latest vlog, Lydia you need to watch this one!!!!

She's saying how much vlogging can impact relationships, how most of the stuff you see on vlogs is fake, how people are acting out stuff just for likes etc, funny how it made me think of Lydia!

Reactions: 17

Just watching Partricia Bright's latest vlog, Lydia you need to watch this one!!!!

She's saying how much vlogging can impact relationships, how most of the stuff you see on vlogs is fake, how people are acting out stuff just for likes etc, funny how it made me think of Lydia!
It did me too, it seemed very about her, especially the blazer comment!

Reactions: 6
Oh and Lydia said the only VLOGMAS she is watching this year is Victoria's. Of course, she had to find someone who now complains and beg at the same level as her, so she can copy the brands she gets freebies from.

Reactions: 10

What's the big news, Patricia? These skunks think we're stu-pid!

Reactions: 9
Oh and Lydia said the only VLOGMAS she is watching this year is Victoria's. Of course, she had to find someone who now complains and beg at the same level as her, so she can copy the brands she gets freebies from.
I think Lydia attaches to Victoria to try and get INF's connections within the industry. Because INF is much more respected in the industry that Lydia will ever be. I laughed that she said she only watches Victorias not because Victoria is her friend, but because she only wants to watch positive vlogs. To me thats kinda crazy, as they are both possibly the least positive, and Lydia is just on her check that she is getting the freebies Vic is getting, trying to keep up with Vic as she is more liked, and that Lydia just trying to get Vic's audience and basically riding her coat tails.

Reactions: 12
I lost Mum 18 months ago so I'm going into my second Xmas without her and it's so tough. So to watch someone be so openly condescending and downright mean to their mum really infuriated me. Not everyone has a great parental relationship I get that, but I'm jealous of anyone who still has their mum and angered by people, like Lydia, who take it for granted. Don't take it for granted and don't demean her.
Side note, if she was aiming for some sort of country chic look, hun, us real country folk are usually in muddy boots and thick coats that have random crap like hay in the pockets😂
Oh and feed your cat somewhere else
I know how you feel 😍. When I lost my mum I was so jealous when I saw mothers and daughters together. Lidl only cares about Lidl.

• Sad
The most hilarious part of tonight's tit show has been
Lydia: "I feel like you should go into school to learn how to take care of your hair, nobody teaches you that!".

Good Lord, Lydia, you seriously get worse by the minute! I wish you could go to school so you can get a job and stop embarrassing yourself online.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hmmmm... “I’m paying myself” “this is not sponsored”
10F8F7B8-5DC6-43B1-B9C2-69ECBE636904.jpeg

can she be fined and reported for marking things as PR/Ad when they aren’t?

**I always knew that this was a free thing or else she wouldn’t have put it in a vlog or write and tag them on instagram. But just showing some proof for the non-believers

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I mean that's it she's officially a joke. I almost feel a weird sort of... pitiful endearment? towards her, almost like you do to a funny character like Mr Bean. It's like 'Ah Lyds, what idiotic thing will you do or say next!' She is just a complete and utter buffoon and a manic one at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Correct me if I'm wrong but I assumed that baby Florence would be OUR niece as in Lydia and Ali's, since they're married.
If they really are.
If they remember they are.

But Lydia does not know any pronouns other than ME.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Did she really go to university? I can’t believe anyone could be that dumb and spell aggravating as agrovating. Then assess as asses? Those mistakes are clearly not just slips of the thumbs. Then to cover up her lack of intelligence after Cawie pointed them out, she has to post that these stories are clearly not sponsored because of her spelling and grammar mistakes? Why would they have to pay you for stories when they already paid you for the box, christ it’s a given that you talk about your own product to grow more sales. 🙄 The idiot thinks we are all idiots.View attachment 63566
View attachment 63567
View attachment 63568
The box is sponsored therefore the stories must be marked as AD. Dunce.

Reactions: 9
Tbh I'm not even sure what mince pie is but I'm not from the uk. for a while I thought it might have meat in it :ROFLMAO:
As someone else stated (knew this a while ago) they did once have meat in them but the name of them was kept the same when its just essentially spiced fruit haha, they did once have meat, fruit and spices though and now they rather without having actual meat they do often contain animal fats or suet.

The cringe is real.
I have no words to explain how much that made me laugh, to the point of almost having a seizure haha!!!!

OTD, I'm writing to you regarding the 21 mins 28 second mark onwards. Do you reckon someone's been watching too much elle darby?

Wonder if the (ah hem) feathers has Jim Royle in it?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmmm... “I’m paying myself” “this is not sponsored”
View attachment 63638
can she be fined and reported for marking things as PR/Ad when they aren’t?

**I always knew that this was a free thing or else she wouldn’t have put it in a vlog or write and tag them on instagram. But just showing some proof for the non-believers
I have left her comments before on how confusing her way of listing all products as pr products is. Her explanation was she does it to cover herself and not get in trouble for not declaring everything that is gifted. Of course it is a sneaky way of confusing her viewers so they cannot tell what is gifted and what isn't. She may as well list nothing. It drives me nuts. I can't nelieve the authorities find this practice acceptable.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Oh hai Lydia. You asked for viewing suggestions.... here you go. Learn something about being an achiever, prioritising family and staying out of drama.

Reactions: 13
I have left her comments before on how confusing her way of listing all products as pr products is. Her explanation was she does it to cover herself and not get in trouble for not declaring everything that is gifted. Of course it is a sneaky way of confusing her viewers so they cannot tell what is gifted and what isn't. She may as well list nothing. It drives me nuts. I can't nelieve the authorities find this practice acceptable.
Well that just will not do.. they don’t find it acceptable according to online.
6BA9AD5D-AE9D-4B53-9740-DD433C3B1F86.jpeg

Hey I havent been on for a while as tapatalk wont let me log in to Tattlelife? I can log in as my user name and password using my browser on my phone but tapatalk logged me out of Tl (and no other forums like GG) but when try and log in again with my TL login details it keeps telling me they are wrong? Did this happen to anyone else? Thanks

Reactions: 3
As someone else stated (knew this a while ago) they did once have meat in them but the name of them was kept the same when its just essentially spiced fruit haha, they did once have meat, fruit and spices though and now they rather without having actual meat they do often contain animal fats or suet.

I have no words to explain how much that made me laugh, to the point of almost having a seizure haha!!!!

Wonder if the (ah hem) feathers has Jim Royle in it?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
so it's basically a pie with fruit, spices and animal fat?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Have skimmed the latest vlog, and gosh she really comes off poorly. The way she spoke for her mum, deciding on what has to be done, jeez not only did it seem terribly acted but she is so patronising like talking about a young child or pet rather than an adult woman. She's so condesending "I feel like sometimes I'm the mum when it comes to beauty" rather than this being an equal adult relationship with each person having their own strengths and interests. Then SHE makes sure her hair is perfectly styled just to rub it in and waste time. The whole thing was unconfortable like we are being told to think what a kind person Lyd is for helping.

She shouldn't have filmed her mum like that too, it's completely selfish. If her mum consented, she should have just filmed the back of her hair after it had been done, and maybe a headless shot of them out for coffee/lunch making a day of it and catching up, but instead she makes it all about her saving the day and filming her mum in her vest top getting her hair fixed in a way she would never to for herself.

Her whole persona switches between lisping simpering girly, being rude and plain speaking to her partner, interfering employer to her tradesmen, catty mean girl stuck at 9 to Carry, and worst of all acting like this patronising charitable authority over her mum.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.