Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes still doing her food order online. Get off your flat arse and go to the supermarket!
Wow she disgusts me, after numerous people left her comments in her last vlogs and she replied with "I'll look into it xx, I'm moving towards making that change xx". So patronising. She really doesn't care about ANYONE. But how can you expect anything from someone who doesn't even love her own mother.

Honestly she just needs to be bleeping cancelled. Ali needs to grow a pair and divorce her and her brand needs to flop ... oh wait, scratch that last bit ... 🍵🙏.

I've completely stopped watching her the past few vlogs. She is mentally unwell and needs help. Oh, but first and foremost she's an asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So we watch her read in fast motion.....her tits are heaving up and down at top speed. It’s hilarious. Oh yes and they might not get a fire pit now as no one has gifted them anything for it. They now want a pond, with a bridge. Just like Josie’s! There’s a surprise!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Will the new tits be #gifted? if so prob be as bad as the ones shes got now. :LOL:
One hundred percent she'll do a Sarah Ashcroft and get them for free. Also her comment that she's open and honest about sharing things about her appearance (i.e. work she's had done) the lies just roll off her tongue! She's sworn up and down before that she does not have lip, chin or cheek filler.

Her saying that she's not going back to her original plastic surgeon as he was a 'very cold person'... What? Was that necessary? Although saying that he's very good at what he does when he is absolutely bleeping not. Her fake tits are some of the worst I have ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can somebody explain to my why Lydia constantly wears a dressing gown and underneath normal clothes?! :ROFLMAO:
I can explain this, I’m one of these people that wears a dressing gown over anything! It’s a comfort thing, it’s just so nice to get home and snuggle in your dressing gown haha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
(for the 1000th time I'm sure...) Lydll, You are correct, you don't have to apologise/apologize for the way you look. Thing is, you don't stop talking about how you look.

YOU make how you look a subject. YOU make it all about the latest greatest creams, serums, makeup, :poop: tan, clothes, more clothes, more clothes, teeth whiteners, 'hair journeys', beauty procedures and on and on. YOU tell US how amazing, groundbreaking, lovely, fantastic, gorgeous, everything is and YOU want us to go along with it and #swipeup #ad #gifted buy it.

So WE are perfectly entitled to respond.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She said she’s put the money aside, so we shall see 🧐
Yes HOWEVER lest we forget she a lying hoe. Also 'putting it aside' makes no sense, she doesn't need to put money aside for her designer bags so why a 5-9K breast augmentation? I don't get it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She said she’s put the money aside, so we shall see 🧐
She wouldn't have randomly mentioned that she wants them done, that she wanted to know who did Jaime's if she wasn't up for getting them for free! She pays for nothing unless she has to, so we're going to be subjected to the cement implants journey sponsored by some idiot doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wouldn't have randomly mentioned that she wants them done, that she wanted to know who did Jaime's if she wasn't up for getting them for free! She pays for nothing unless she has to, so we're going to be subjected to the cement implants journey sponsored by some idiot doctor.
I don’t think Jamie got hers done for free and considering she lives in Scotland I reckon Miss Princess wouldn’t travel that far. I think she’s putting it in her video so companies might message her offering her procedures for free. I can’t wait for the vlogs of her moaning about recovery and how she can’t do anything (not that she does anyway).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A vlog of one hour and 4 minutes, no way, I don't hate myself that much to watch. I wonder how many ads she can sneak into that long a video?

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Jamie got hers done for free and considering she lives in Scotland I reckon Miss Princess wouldn’t travel that far. I think she’s putting it in her video so companies might message her offering her procedures for free. I can’t wait for the vlogs of her moaning about recovery and how she can’t do anything (not that she does anyway).
"dahling carry me to the loo please"

that's one of the things I wouldn't skimp on, a friend of mine tried to get it done in mexico and her chest ended up looking like a picasso. she got it fixed later

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Chrissy Teigen announced yesterday she's getting her implants removed, it's all over the DM, IG and twitter.... now Lydia is too? lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Everyone sing "its too late to apologise, its too lateeee yeahhhyayyyyyyy"
Who sang that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.