Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too

Reactions: 8
Maybe she should just put antique phone booth under the staircase and paint it blue so it can double as a tardis.

Lydia out there being negative nelly to someone’s positive tweet, yet again..
I would think that Lorna Luxe would be more interested in pinning photos of her crotch. I don't understand those photos at all. Some how I think it is a sneaky way to gain followers who happen to be pervs. I mean a follower is a follower and the more followers the more $$$$.

Was anyone else wondering just what book it was that Ali was reading?
Where's Waldo in the hard cover edition. No paperbacks for the Millen Gordon household.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It's just blatant flat out consumerism. I want I want I want.

I thought the vlogs were all about selling stuff??? Isn't that how they make their money??? If they don't sell stuff through their vlogs how do they make money.

Totally agree with you especially about all the STUFF they get. That is what bought me to this site in the first place, it's good to see others sickened by this consuming and not appreciating.

I went back and watched one of her earlier videos, someone had said how much more humble she was, its true she did seem far more humble, now she seems very entitled. I also think the feelings of entitlement and "I deserve this stuff" comes from the crap all the followers write. OMG they comment as though they are gods.

AND the thing that amazes me is we see this on the vlog, imagine what we don't see of the way she treats Ali. I do feel for him, I think he tries sooo hard to please her and she rarely seems pleased.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I remember watching that particular Vlogmas video too, when they were in his work van! They were so in love at that time when he filmed and edited her videos. He made her look to us on camera like the dream girl he saw in her back then.

As a Spanish speaker every time she says "Ibiza" I feel like punching her in the face.
What is the correct pronunciation of “Ibiza”? Is it “Short I - beetha”?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The correct way it would be something like "Ebessa"

If you put on google translator you will hear the correct way.

The way lydia says is completely wrong but what can we expect from an airhead like her.

Reactions: 15
She wouldn't even give him a sip how nasty is that? then moaned because he hadnt poured her a glass of wine even though she was doing fuck all and could have poured one herself.
I was thinking 'why don't you pour a f*cking glass yourself!' Can she not open a wine bottle?

She constantly addresses the knockers and starts rabbiting on about stamps and train spotters to justify her spending, so OBVIOUSLY things annoy her. So these stolen quotes aren't really working are they?

Reactions: 17
Superb

Reactions: 7
You had me at “Whisky Room”.
“Whisky Room”? I have never heard of such a thing. Is this a ‘thing’? Are we saying this is a ‘thing’ now?

Reactions: 16
So 3 weeks ago she revealed her brand, and then we erm, how shall we say, fucked it up a bit! Since then, a name change, a screw up with her instagram account - now only 23,000 ish followers on the new account, 38,000 on the original one, which is still sat there. The instagram link on her globylydia website takes you nowhere. The link on the original instagram page takes you nowhere, the Globylydia one still has the Glo Beauty logo as its only post, but a profile picture of the logo with a scribbled name that is illegible. Elementary Brands still has the original post. Her Glo trademark is still being examined, Glo Beauty Co trademark withdrawn, and nothing else has happened so far.

Really really good build up to a launch!

Reactions: 49
She is always copying everyone instead of having her own style.

Lydia might think that she use other people's houses as inspiration but the reality is that she just copy them.

She is a fraud! Can't even pick her own home decor.

The amount of idiots in this world is unbeliveable.

Lydia said that she was waiting for the new packaging of her brand. I have a feeling that she might changed the name and she is waiting for the new packaging with the new name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
After watching her parade around, flap up those two tone arms exposing those pale stubbly armpits- whilst GUSHING about future copy cat interior styling- I was struck with a thought. YOU HAVE NOT HAD A SHOWER! Slithering around on the furniture , wiping that dried up sweat on the chair- absolutely VILE. Confirms what a lot of folk have observed- GLOBBY LIDL must absolutely stink half of the time. She doesn't wash her hair very often either. Running daily 6/7k is awfully commendable- but the stinking sweat her hair is retaining, surely requires regular washing?? Globby must generally stink of stale sweat all of the time...

PLANNING for a loft space? What BULLSHIT was she talking about 2 Bedrooms and a family bathroom?? What utter DELUSION!! By all means get up some shelving and store all of your stuff correctly- but don't fool yourself into thinking you've got the footage for all of those rooms- especially with all of the water tanks, flues, exhaust hosing etc GLOBBY don't be jealous.... hashtag JealousOfJosie

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Is anyone else having problems with Invidious? Or does anyone have a different site to watch YouTube without ads?

Reactions: 3
Agree, I'm a spanish speaker as well. It bothers me every time, she sounds ridiculous!
Not standing up for Lyds or anything but tbh how she says Ibiza is how most Brits pronounce it despite knowing it's incorrect! Brits do tend to butcher a lot of words from other languages that make it's way into our vocabulary such as names of other countries and cities, food dishes etc. Another prime example is names of dishes at Indian restaurants. Ps. I can say all of this this as I am British BTW lol

Reactions: 15

What the fuck, over! She’s made yet another ostentatious clothing order. Making out like that’s what the fans are asking for. Like she’s a man of the people. I mean I like shopping, we’re all under the influence, but this girl is beyond ridiculous now. She’s so out of touch with reality. Lost in the sauce. She normalises the idea that one should own hundreds of the same garments. It has become normal for her to boast about daily shopping hauls now. When looking at the environmental and ethical consequences, this is far from normal.

I understand Lydia and other influencers have to produce ‘content’ which is more challenging of late. We’ve entered an era of radical laziness and Lydia is the epitome of this. But even Tamara, who is the ultimate Queen B of fashion, has been showing and styling her old items; this content is much more fresh and relevant. Lydia is the Drag King in comparison. The actual goddamn irony in playing martyr that she is sustainable. Sustainable consumption comes with knowledge and awareness. Put simply, Lydia has neither. She’s a blagger not a blogger. Delete all your perceived negative comments Lydia. But the internet never forgets.

Reactions: 29
Agree, I'm a spanish speaker as well. It bothers me every time, she sounds ridiculous!
Her vocabulary is poor and her pronunciation of certain things. She's just not very well educated. Surely, she should know how to pronounce it if she lived there as a dancer/stripper!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.