Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This “launch” is an absolute flop 😂

It makes me think she has given so much detail (8:36am to be precise) trying to over embellish, to make it sound like it wasn’t a last minute decision to postpone. I think this decision was made 10 minutes before her official launch time, but hey she waits for the week of to shoot her “campaign” What a joke!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
You know what they say the more details you add the bigger the lie. Something like that anyway.

She is never "at work" by 8.36am, by the time she has slathered herself in ByTerrible and chosen the Linen Mullen outfit of the day its at least 10.36 am!

• Haha
Anyone seen AjaBarber's insta IGTV from yesterday? Calling out influencers for their silence about the likes of L'Oréal. Both Lydia and ITF have been tagged in the comments.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can't with her little minions :ROFLMAO: especially the BLM suck ups. I'm reading this exchange on twitter and laughing my head off wth!

So much nonsense!! Millinen!

Anyone seen AjaBarber's insta IGTV from yesterday? Calling out influencers for their silence about the likes of L'Oréal. Both Lydia and ITF have been tagged in the comments.
Gonna go have a nosey...

Reactions: 6
What a silly girl! She should’ve delayed the launch as soon lockdown was announced.. what rubbish advice she was given by her so called advisors. Lessons to be learnt from attempted launch of Glo by Lydia Elise Millen ..how not to plan, develop, advertise and launch a product. Lydia is you are reading..pause and take a moment to reflect on advice on Tattle it’s not all hate ...

Reactions: 11
Tamara was planning to publish some collab today, announced that long ago. Yesterday she asked people whether they would like her to keep up with her previous schedule and publish her video. More than 80% voted “yes”. However,
F1EF6739-477F-44F6-9500-A4D55B2044B8.jpeg

We will never know if she donates the proceeds or not. But that is a good example of communications.

Reactions: 16
The irony of the heart. 😢
Yes, a white heart, it's subtle, but we see you Lydia, posting your white,not black heart! It annoys me that she shifts her perspective onto those she feels are watching her, that somehow we are all lacking in knowledge about white priviledge, that we are racists and we should read how not to be one, and that we need to learn about how black lives matter. She may be considering this for the very first time, but please don't assume that all of us are as neglient as you Lydia. Also, don't assume that the only people that watch you are also white, we might not be! Such ignorance!
1591304723880.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This girl is a frickin walking contradiction:

- She’s going to be the best ally, the best white person to black people. This statement alone is laced with racism. It screams white supremacy. Simply by putting the word ‘best’ in front of white.
- She’s using her platform to educate other white women and men. Not women and men in general. Specifically highlighting white. Again white supremacy. Displacing the focus from oppression of black people back on to white people where history tells us focus belongs because white people are ‘superior’.
- She wants a pat on the back as a couple of years ago she was very ignorant, but underwent an enlightening experience. She’s reformed. Never once has she mentioned this voyage conveniently until now.
- She didn’t think black women and men watched her videos until from time to time she would google viewers’ commentary and realised they gave her wonderful feedback. She apologised. She’s going to make it up to them. Wait, I thought you had your life-changing self-discovery a couple of years ago? Why haven’t you been making it up to them since then?
- She’s an avid runner. No, a sprinter sorry. 10K, 9K, 6K. But she can’t run up a flight of stairs to retrieve her hair oil. Ok then, speedy gonzales.
- She’s come to terms with her height. Her 5ft 7” is not tall to some. Not short to some. It is bullshit to all though.
- She’s always wished to be tall and model-esque. But she’s now accepted her height. Also Lydia...I hope the trousers look as good on me as the model. Hello ego. Nobody puts Lydia in the corner.
- A company have sent her a new launch, she’s allowed to speak about it, but she’s not. She doesn’t like it when a product is mentioned too soon. Glóby. ‘big fish, little fish, crappy copycat cardboard box’. That is all.
- She doesn’t want too much of the same fabric. We’ll just discount your 687 tonne landfill of linen then.
- A three hour finance meeting took it out of her. She felt like a real blogger. Not a fake one. Several back to back meetings are standard in a businesswoman’s day. She’s still a bougie boss witch though. Obviously.
- She hates packaging. The deliverymen may disagree here.
- The gifted scrunchie will make a cute gift for someone. The 58 gifted scrunchies she received last time clearly didn’t. Even her BFF didn’t make the cut. The show scrunchie jar did.
- She’s ordered two books. None are educational. None are on current affairs.
- She almost ALMOST bought an anklet she had wanted for so long. Just as she was about to pull the online trigger, the company gifted it her. Epitome of convenient.
- She could do with a smaller anklet. She said this in the same shot as her manly hobbit feet. Something doesn’t add up. Or our vision is out of sorts.
- Said gifted anklet will make it difficult for her to shave. What happened to going au-natural? Brows ☑ 5 o’clock shadow ☑ Legs are her deal breaker clearly.
- She’s a proud cat mummy that big dick Lumi who’s now banned from going out after terrorising other cats, pissed in her own bed. Not on their bed or the carpet. And definitely not on the cat litter tray, you know where cats are actually meant to go. She needs to clean it up (probably next week, probably never). She was such a proud but bad mummy, it made her cry. People sleeping on the streets did not make her cry, giggle yes, but definitely not cry. People losing their lives and livelihoods to COVID-19 did not make her cry. Ongoing prejudice of people of colour accumulating in an unarmed man’s needless death did not make her cry. But forcing Lumi to use an indoor litter tray against her will did. Side note - Please, PLEASE Lumi piss on her new LV throw. You know you want too. I’ll send you 10 jars of coconut oil if you do. Pinky promise.
- She’s a shiny little peahead. Shiny ✅ Little ❎ Peahead ❎ Shiny humongous pumpkinhead then.
- She couldn’t film her brand promo as she has PMT. She’s aware she goes on about it. A lot. But by sharing she might be able to help others who suffer. That’s most of the pre-menopausal female population then Lydia. The only difference is most suck it up. Cos you know, it’s life.
- She’s hoping she’ll get a release tomorrow after aforementioned crappy PMT. A release of what? Gluten diarrhoea? Testosterone?
- She believes watercress is hard to grow. Didn’t we all learn how to do this in first grade. She must have missed that lesson. And the one on grammar. And the one on acceptance of others.
- She’ll wear the hessian skirt for the rest of her life. Shall we expect a clothing jumble sale next week then? No. We still live in hope for the bushfires sale first. Or did we miss the memo that save the animals was so last month. It’s black people this month. If you didn’t already know this, rest assured, Lydia is going to educate you all.
- She gets so excited opening a package she forgets to disclose if it’s an AD. Other influencers don’t seem to get confused with this. Surprising. Maybe with another couple of years of enlightening she’ll get there too. Fingers crossed.
- She’s going to go enjoy her husband in the garden. Just never in the bedroom then?

All this in one vlog. One frickin vlog.
Could you PLEASE summarise every vlog like this? 🙏🏻
that was extremely funny and accurate!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know of all of us here are smart enough to know she is using BLM as an excuse her launch failed.

She's pretending it's because she is putting others first before herself. Give the girl a bleeping sainthood. :rolleyes:

And don't get me started with her arrogance thinking her launch will take away from the BLM movement.

The twit is delusional and thinks she is significant in the world. She actually thinks her launch might overshadow this social issue and tragedy?

And if her and her stupid PR company could not even successfully announce a delay in their launch via one web post and in a timely fashion.....can you imagine the tit show that's about to happen once orders start coming in and shipping of the product happens??

It's a going to be a train wreck in slow motion with wrong orders, late shipping, numerous returns, refund issues etc.

I'll be grabbing my truffle popcorn for the entertaining tit show. Can't wait! :m

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I don’t think anyone on here is all that surprised Globby by gobby didn’t launch as expected.
That’s not to say we’re not thrilled by how badly it’s gone down!!! Lydia you have outdone yourself this time using what has happened to save your ass.

But it’s not all that surprising considering she clearly robbed one of her Nonna’s net curtains to nip out to the garden for her dogs body to shoot her rolling around in the grass for the official images of her ground breaking product launch!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So are we all totally convinced at this point that it’s a product related to fake tanning and the reason she didn’t launch was not so much to take away from BLM but to save her ass from backlash over the fact her mYsTeRiOuS product would not be inclusive to WOC and black women? That her privileged white ass was so ignorant to make a product that only her white followers could use?

But sure how could that be possible when enlightened Lydia has challenged brands over the years about their lack of inclusion? My eyeballs can’t roll far enough back for this one!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Well it didn't happen as was predicted by someone on this site. What a crock of tit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.