Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really, truly wonder what planet some of her followers are on - where does she demonstrate all this hard work, or kindness or whatever positive quality her followers keep talking about? Genuinely, I'm not being snarky, I actually don't see it. E.g. the hard work thing - she never stops shopping, opening packages or taking days off. How is that hard work?
I guess the majority of her followers are as lazy as she is. But still feel guilty about it for whatever reason. Watching someone “successful” doing nothing removes their cognitive dissonance and helps them rationalise their own laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No doubt in my mind that the launch of her product was delayed by both Covid-19 and BLM. Instead of making the best of the situation she completely fucks it up! Since they made the decision to share the news of their company at such a time, then the decent thing to have done in my opinion would have been to have launched on time and when promised and as a new company deciding to go live when people are struggling financially due to covid-19 and during the BLM movement they should have perhaps donated her first how ever many sales of earnings to the BLM cause or NHS - She has been bombarding everyone with wise quotes all week! if she cares as much as she pretends she does, why be silent when you are in a far better position to make a difference thanks to all the idiots that support your shallow life? even if it was a strategic move, if there are people that can benefit from it would have all been worth it.

I just cant understand how obviously shallow, greedy and stupid this woman is!

Reactions: 17
Hello there everyone 👏🏼 loooooong time lurker but finally felt the need to sign up after seeing this tit show play out. My coming to realise how out of her depth she really is has been gradual, my apologies. But her responses from her and her minions this evening have just cemented it all. Anyone for 🍿🍿 x

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh why are we waiting, Glóby’s launch is far from captivating.
Oh why are we waiting, not one word or post of communicating.
Oh why are we waiting, step away from the cushions and twigs for coordinating.
Oh why are we waiting, bet you’ve had more issues with brand legislating.
Oh why are we waiting, have you decided being orange is just so nauseating.
Oh why are we waiting, stop selling your free tit on Depop for profit inflating.
Oh why are we waiting, this is so unlike you not to be calculating.
Oh why are we waiting, have you run out of bullshit to be fabricating.
Oh why are we waiting, your tit business skills are not very motivating.
Oh why are we waiting, I’m really beginning to question you graduating.
Oh why are we waiting, stop deleting comments and moderating.
Oh why are we waiting, I see £ signs rapidly depreciating.
Oh why are we waiting, Glóby’s gonna score 1/10 which is still an overrating.
Oh why are we waiting, this is getting way beyond tragically humiliating.
Brilliant! You are so talented! Altogether now...oh why are we waiting......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello there everyone 👏🏼 loooooong time lurker but finally felt the need to sign up after seeing this tit show play out. My coming to realise how out of her depth she really is has been gradual, my apologies. But her responses from her and her minions this evening have just cemented it all. Anyone for 🍿🍿 x
Welcome welcome!!! Pour yourself a drink, it’s getting really good 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
At 7.46pm on Tuesday the 4th of June,
we here at tattle life came to the unanimous conclusion, after no debate,
that Lydia Elise Millen of Globy industries,

is in fact,
a self obsessed bleep waffle.

(She should have added - black people everywhere, you’re welcome.
love Lydia)

Yep this is correct, if you read her 'announcement' a few times it just comes across as patronising, smug, condescending, overly dramatic and playing on the situation, and the usual Lydia style. She's not posted any black lives matter stuff today, she's remained silent apart from uploading all her Karen Millen free tat on Depop.

If you give a tit about your customers/potential customers treat them well, because customer service is vital these days, because as soon as you get bad service you leave reviews, and tell others and the word spreads. As such a big consumer herself, i'm always shocked at how stupid and short sighted she is in so many ways, and whoever else is in the Globy team - Elementary Brands and Charnley Communications are totally tit.

She even admits 'we were even going to remain totally silent and update you monday' bleeping dramatic for nothing, and why say that, just makes you even more of an inconsiderate cow?

She's now fucked up her launch for whenever it is, by what she's done today, and i'm glad, it's what she deserves. She's had all week to issue a statement, tell people the launch is delayed, and the manner she has done it in seems so rude and dismissive to her little sheep.

Hey it's Lydia, so sorry everyone I'm going to delay the launch of Globy tit show until XX, I just don't feel it's appropriate right now, hope you guys understand, lots of love

No.

Bang the gong, it's 08.36 am and we are at war, the time is now to surrender...she thinks she's bleeping Winston Churchill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Was it just me that first read her statement “At 8:36am....” and initially thought it was a death announcement.
I thought Lumi had died this morning, then I read the rest. I’m still really baffled why she stated the exact time, but when people lie they sub consciously add irrelevant little details to the lie. It’s a psychological fact.
🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
“At 8:36am on Tuesday morning we made the essential decision”.....why has it only been made known on Thursday evening?? What absolute bs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is not the first time she has waited, and waited, and waited to announce something that is a delay. She lives to see people checking in, manically in some cases. It's a dopamine hit for her. In the end, all that matters to her is the adulation she receives either from the muppets that are willing to publicly show they were waiting with their credit cards in hand, or from the engagement numbers from all the people moaning at her obvious contrariness. How many Vlogmases has this woman just dropped off the face of earth? I've lost count. Everyone reacts the same way. Dopamine surge for Lydia. Same reason she posts contrariness here and there and has "meltdowns". The traffic is her crack.

Lydia (her white heart emoji is true irony in that post) will always be about Lydia. BLM is the latest bandwagon she has jumped on. I am glad she's posted BLM education links, every person that has a large following should be doing so. But between us we can clearly judge her for always making everything about herself. And always ensuring every single thing she does is for her own benefit and advancement. Whether it's clicks, engagement driven posting, or cold hard cash funneled to her cushioned coffers from the endless affiliate linking of everything that pops into her head.

BLM is the authentic issue.
But Lydia is only about LLM (Lydia's Life Matters).
Her white privilege and entitlement is plain to see today. 'Bow down witches' is what she's showing by stating a decision was made at 8:36am TWO bleeping DAYS AGO, yet she didn't update the Stans until now. All that extra engagement is calculated. Wakey wake internet sheeple.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sounds like she is using #blackouttuesday as yet another excuse to delay the launch of Globy.

Reactions: 6
Welcome... I’m already here !! Ahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And the new thread has to have LLM in the title - Lydias Life Matters.

C**T

Reactions: 13
Bang the gong, it's 08.36 am and we are at war, the time is now to surrender...she thinks she's bleeping Winston Churchill.

Adolf Hitler more like. She runs the bungalow just like a dictatorship. Plus she’s got the tash...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.