Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google is of no use to you when you're begging for a free holiday. That's where Instagram comes in!
Its so cheeky isn’t it. They will try and justify it as they’re helping businesses with advertising them.

Reactions: 3
Always wonder where they get their money? Their house is huge. Worth a lot of money for foster carers. Think he was a tiler. A big house in a good area, close to London. And constant holidays, partying and catering...

Reactions: 1
Maybe been smart with their TOWIE related cash like the OK mag things etc. Debbie is always dragging her big mane wherever Lydia is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Always wonder where they get their money? Their house is huge. Worth a lot of money for foster carers. Think he was a tiler. A big house in a good area, close to London. And constant holidays, partying and catering...
I'm not saying that's why she does it but fostering is very lucrative, I have a friend that fosters, and let's just say she earns more than enough to fund a large mortgage, I was astounded at the pay

Reactions: 5
There’s pressure to be ‘aving a laugh at all times in that family. They’re mad for the laffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not saying that's why she does it but fostering is very lucrative, I have a friend that fosters, and let's just say she earns more than enough to fund a large mortgage, I was astounded at the pay
Years ago it was around £500 per WEEK for a teen I heard.

Years ago it was around £500 per WEEK for a teen I heard.
I looked into fostering and I found my local council based fostering (you could choose age range & you would get additional funds for SEN) was £1000 a month, but through agencies it was nearly £30k p/a but you can’t refuse anyone. That’s how I understood it all anyway, I didn’t actually do it so I don’t know.

I looked into fostering and I found my local council based fostering (you could choose age range & you would get additional funds for SEN) was £1000 a month, but through agencies it was nearly £30k p/a but you can’t refuse anyone. That’s how I understood it all anyway, I didn’t actually do it so I don’t know.
That's interesting. Tbh, in London I don't think 30k would get you very far if you were raising a child and £1000 would be pretty much impossible if you weren't also working but surely there must be restrictions on that if you are meant to be looking after a child? I really don't know the ins and outs though.

That's interesting. Tbh, in London I don't think 30k would get you very far if you were raising a child and £1000 would be pretty much impossible if you weren't also working but surely there must be restrictions on that if you are meant to be looking after a child? I really don't know the ins and outs though.
I’m on the outskirts of London and our rent is £1325 for a 3 bed flat 🤣
Although they have more that one foster child at one time do if that’s per child and they have a few then it works out well. I may be talking rubbish as I don’t know much about fostering

Loretta's intelligence must have skipped a couple of generations on Lydia's side… I don’t know much about her Dad other than I think he owns a garage?

I know of them vaguely and they’ve lived in that kind of place well before TOWIE. That area of Essex has a lot of people that are builders, taxi drivers etc that did well in property in the 80s.

Reactions: 6
I thought they’d lived there for years. My family all lived on a council estate and my cousins are builders and did well from property they bought in the eighties. Makes sense. I imagine Towie and all the magazine deals etc pays for the holidays and partying 👍

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think Lydia would eat herself if she could the way she looks at the camera in her getting ready montages!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely think Lydia would eat herself if she could the way she looks at the camera in her getting ready montages!
I thought the same this morning, I never look at myself like that 🤣 I think she loves herself even more for having a baby, no matter that thousands of other women have done so before her 😂

No you can get paid a lot my friend does it. Anything they earn is tax free as well! She’s been known to take home 3k a month if you work out what someone in a ‘normal’ tax paying job would have to be earning before tax to take that home it’s a lot. Plus other perks like council tax reduced etc

However I still don’t think it’s enough to fund their lifestyles!

Comparing themselves to the SATC women in her latest post. Romana is Charlotte?! Is that the same Romana with pumped up lips and her tits always out on her feed? Not very Charlotte-like.

She is away with Lucy Meck now and Lucy just posted a story about Loretta refusing to share with Roman, bet Lydia will hate that 😂

• Haha
Not tryna defend but whats wrong with liking the way you look. Like isn't that a good thing. I know shes an annoying influencer but out of all the tit things influencers do, one of them simply being vain really doesn't seem worth any shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.