Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also thought there was meant to be no dancing at weddings??
(I know the rule is ridiculous! But blatantly outing the venue there 🤣)

that dress was a ‘look at me’ dress - why to draw focus from the bride 🤣

Reactions: 5
Is she dumb??? I went to an event today strictly no dancing which was enforced. This dumb dumb shares it with all her followers.

Reactions: 2
She looked amazing but it was definitely look how good I look kind of thing! I reckon Arg would get back with her in a heartbeat but she kind of comes across like she is too good for him these days! Nice that they are still friends though!

Reactions: 4
Lydia and Lorretta at Arg's sister wedding

I was confident Lydia would never get back with Arg, especially now she has Loretta. However, now, I just don't know.....
I thought the same, but not so sure now. She would be very stupid to get back with him though. He used to cheat regularly and treated her very badly at times.

Reactions: 2
I usually think Lydia is ok but her post today hit the wrong note... 'am I the only one not desperate to go abroad?' So easy to say when you've been gifted a lovely pod to stay in!! And I'm sure she and her family have been gifted several other breaks over the pandemic.

Reactions: 12
I usually think Lydia is ok but her post today hit the wrong note... 'am I the only one not desperate to go abroad?' So easy to say when you've been gifted a lovely pod to stay in!! And I'm sure she and her family have been gifted several other breaks over the pandemic.
She is so insincere as it is an ad. Im sure we would all love staycations if they didn’t cost the same or more as a holiday abroad. Tone deaf as always.

Reactions: 7
She is so insincere as it is an ad. Im sure we would all love staycations if they didn’t cost the same or more as a holiday abroad. Tone deaf as always.
Exactly!! I'm sure if most families could get a pod or beach hut holiday for a reasonable budget they would do but they are hugely expensive at the best of times and much more so this year! The reason package holidays abroad are so popular for young families is that they work out cheaper overall and you have free entertainment for the kids because there is a beach or pool with guaranteed sunshine! 🙄

Reactions: 8
It’s alright for her when she has had plenty of weekend getaways gifted and to her own caravan. Not like she has been stuck in the same place for 16 months!!

Reactions: 8
Exactly what I thought. I, as would most ordinary folk, enjoy a gifted stay.

Pisses me off, given she has her own caravan, again something more than the majority of people do

Reactions: 4
The mothers put a begging post on for a holiday for 16 of them, two weeks in August 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.