Luxefamily5 #2 From Playboy bunny to fake plastic mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the Nanny’s getting paid overtime ! Probably not much difference as she seems to be always looking after the kids !
what has annoyed me about her even more since lockdown is that she makes out she’s been looking after 3 children homeschooling etc when she hasn’t been the Nanny has been there the whole time ! I don’t care she has a Nanny I would if I had the money but be truthful about it at least !

Reactions: 3
The thing is most of us thought she was ok at first 😂😂 just give it time ......
Good point. I almost slipped in her early labour videos to be fair. But the deleting the black square pulled me back and knocked sense into me. If she had explained a valid reason why I would accept it. But the fact it’s clearly because it’s doesn’t fit in with her rose pink theme

Reactions: 2
The thing is most of us thought she was ok at first 😂😂 just give it time ......
Once she can get her extensions, nails, fillers, Botox and lashes etc done and she does all that preening and pouting when she’s talking, that’s when it happens!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Good point. I almost slipped in her early labour videos to be fair. But the deleting the black square pulled me back and knocked sense into me. If she had explained a valid reason why I would accept it. But the fact it’s clearly because it’s doesn’t fit in with her rose pink theme
Lots of people seem to have deleted their black squared also🤔 I think some of the more genuine protesters were unhappy with the black squared and hash tags blocking up their feed with a trend rather than any useful content

Lots of people seem to have deleted their black squared also🤔 I think some of the more genuine protesters were unhappy with the black squared and hash tags blocking up their feed with a trend rather than any useful content
That’s fair but people like Beth Sandland who removed explained why etc. Just removing it the day after it happens doesn’t scream trying to get it right. We all know she doesn’t give a duck about being anti racist when she’s said a lot remarks in the past that could be deemed as racist. Anyone that calls her out on it she then says ‘my kids are brown ffs’ that’s her words not mine.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she’s fine. She’s a huge drama queen about everything! And will do this to keep people guessing and wondering lol..... the baby is probably already here and she’s just keeping quieten on Instagram for the DMs lol . It’s Rachel after all lol .......

I have followed her for a few years and I seem to remember when she had her third child that she announced she was in labour and then disappeared for a few days. Fair enough if influencers want to keep the new arrival private for a while but why go to the trouble of putting on stories that you're in labour and then just disappearing when people are obviously going to want to know that baby has arrived.

Reactions: 6
Not even that people are going to want to know it’s that there’s people on here worrying already despite knowing what a drama queen is. Imagine how many people that don’t see how dramatic she is are prob worrying too.

A former FB friend always used to post statuses saying something had happened, or a hospital check in, or something vague and dramatic then disappear for days and then reappear as if nothing had happened. Once when she was pregnant she posted that she was off to hospital as her baby had stopped moving then disappeared, didn't respond to anyone's messages, texts or phone calls for a week, then reappeared acting all normal with no mention of the previous week's drama. It's all done for attention!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
A former FB friend always used to post statuses saying something had happened, or a hospital check in, or something vague and dramatic then disappear for days and then reappear as if nothing had happened. Once when she was pregnant she posted that she was off to hospital as her baby had stopped moving then disappeared, didn't respond to anyone's messages, texts or phone calls for a week, then reappeared acting all normal with no mention of the previous week's drama. It's all done for attention!
That’s so embarrassing

That’s horrific. Cannot understand people that do stuff like that. Awful

That’s so embarrassing
Isn't it just!

I also remember when she had each of her kids she would always make everyone wait to hear the name she'd chosen. The babies would be named from day 1 but she just kept people waiting as if the whole word was on tenterhooks waiting for her announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t put it past her tbh!
I've read in the past that celebrities often give their due date as being a lot later than it is, so that they don't get hounded by the press near their due date, hence they all appear to give birth early. Now I would say Luxe considers herself a bit of a celeb so......

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.