Luxefamily5 #2 From Playboy bunny to fake plastic mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My stitch is being taken out at 35 weeks this time . No induction plan despite 4 hour 2 hour 1 hour and 52 minute labours

My stitch is being taken out at 35 weeks this time . No induction plan despite 4 hour 2 hour 1 hour and 52 minute labours
So it sounds like her experience has been similar to yours except with an induction booked for this friday which was maybe like 38 weeks. And they were attempting sweeps from about 35 weeks which is the part i find odd.

But anyway we all know she can't keep up with her own version of events. Main thing is she delivers a healthy baby.

And best wishes to you too @Sez4msb

I wish her and her baby well I really do !!

But still can’t stand all her lies and the pyramid schemes she sells all false hope for people thinking they will end up rich like Rachel 🙄
Will be interesting to see how she is with this baby though !

Reactions: 6
So confirmed on the new posts she's 37 weeks tomorrow. If the consultant wont pop her waters at 36+6 then why did they attempt sweeps at what must have been 35 weeks. just bizarre.

oh and she is definitely reading on here while in labour as mentioning her and shak still laughing and that she just wants to share a calm birth experience is stuff people raved about above

Reactions: 2
Loved the video of them in the car. Nice and normal excited parents. Then she ruins it by that poxy video purposely showing off the cannula in her hand, all posey 🙄.
Also think it’s funny the baby might share a birthday with Luisa lol

Reactions: 1
Loved the video of them in the car. Nice and normal excited parents. Then she ruins it by that poxy video purposely showing off the cannula in her hand, all posey 🙄.
Also think it’s funny the baby might share a birthday with Luisa lol

Any body any insight as to why she would need all those pipes set up in her hand ? Does that mean she had had a epidural and that's why she said she's not in pain?
She said she's not going on any drips to speed the induction up so can't be for that ??

Any body any insight as to why she would need all those pipes set up in her hand ? Does that mean she had had a epidural and that's why she said she's not in pain?
She said she's not going on any drips to speed the induction up so can't be for that ??
I would imagine just for fluids/ antibiotics. Epidural goes in the spine

I was told today by my midwife (I'm 37 weeks) that I will have a cannula put in as a precaution during labour. As I had a c section then a very fast natural labour.

Hope she’s ok all her stories have gone . I don’t understand why they would leave her fully dilated for the sake of a couple of hours . Never happened to me even at Much earlier gestations.

If she wasn’t ok she wouldn’t have time to delete her stories. She’s fine just a drama llama

She'll have the cannula in her hand as it's her 4th baby (more risk of a haemorrage). Also if your fully dilated (or nearly... As she says) they wouldn't leave her until tomorrow to break her waters. That isn't true for sure. Especially for 4th baby at 9cm dilated (is that what she said I can't remember? Baby should be born pretty quickly after 9cm. And if it wasn't they wouldn't leave her until tomorrow.

Student midwife here! So I do have some knowledge. 😊

I have loved seeing her shown her labour but the quick labour bragging isn't needed (still doing it now) . She is doing fab and who cares if it isn't the quick perfect labour. Her pregnant followers will relate to that and it's OK to admit it. Every labour and baby is different.

Reactions: 2
So I’ve only recently started following her after peeping her insta a few times when she fell out with Luisa.
I wasn’t interested at first because it was all about that bullshit MLM crap. Obviously, that’s not happening right now so I followed.

I have to say i like her! She seems absolutely crackers! Just a bit dozy and unapologetically so.

put it this way, she seems far nicer than Luisa anyway!

obviously I’m new to following her and my opinion May change.

Reactions: 4
She’s 100% told a few porky pies about her gestation a few times. I’m 36 weeks today, she’s 37 today but I remember her being a good 3-4 weeks ahead of me at one point!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.