Luxefamily5 #2 From Playboy bunny to fake plastic mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am totally going to get shot down here.... but... complaining is what pregnant women do, I don’t know a single person that has got to the end of their pregnancy and wished for their baby to come! It doesn’t mean she doesn’t appreciate being pregnant etc....

As a 36 week pregnant woman I feel her! If I could have my baby next week I would in a heart beat. It doesn’t mean I think it’s a hardship or that I don’t appreciate it 🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
I am totally going to get shot down here.... but... complaining is what pregnant women do, I don’t know a single person that has got to the end of their pregnancy and wished for their baby to come! It doesn’t mean she doesn’t appreciate being pregnant etc....

As a 36 week pregnant woman I feel her! If I could have my baby next week I would in a heart beat. It doesn’t mean I think it’s a hardship or that I don’t appreciate it 🙈🙈
Yeah i agree, i had 16 miscarriages before my second child, i was desperate to get preg.had theee worst pregnancy ever and i complained non stop. I couldnt wait to not be pregnant it was horrible, but my first was a breeze!

Reactions: 2
Completely sgr

completely agree but if I knew I was having them at 37 weeks anyway I’m not sure I would feel the same? I think for me a lot of the fed upness, was the not knowing! Although everyone is different.

she was talking about trying to induce the baby when she was like 30 weeks. This isn’t someone now complaining once they’ve got to 37 weeks. it’s one thing to complain but to actively try to induce premature was bizarre

Does anyone know how far along she is now? Is she only 37 weeks? Surely they wouldn’t give her a sweep until at least 39 weeks? I’m so confused 🤷‍♀️

I have to say I thought her showing the first part of her labour was a good thing. Granted it was all for attention but it might make some people feel better about the first part of it and know what to expect. It’s the most real I’ve ever seen her and Shak when they were on the way to hospital, nervous but excited like any other parents to be. No doubt she will be back to annoying me in no time but I hope her and the baby have a safe delivery.

Reactions: 13
I have to say I thought her showing the first part of her labour was a good thing. Granted it was all for attention but it might make some people feel better about the first part of it and know what to expect. It’s the most real I’ve ever seen her and Shak when they were on the way to hospital, nervous but excited like any other parents to be. No doubt she will be back to annoying me in no time but I hope her and the baby have a safe delivery.

I agree. And her displaying such a positive message about birth is awesome. Women are so often scared about birth and she is probably got loads of pregnant followers that can benefit from watching this rather than traumatic stories and fear. Hope she has a good delivery,

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how but in a few stories she’s made me almost like her again 😂😂 I’m sure it won’t last but wow those stories were really sweet, just seeing how excited her and Shak were and her laughing and joking instead of pouting and sucking her fingers. She documented it in a way that wasn’t all ‘doing it for the gram’ I genuinely think she was trying to show labour in a positive light. Good on her and hope the birth went well

Reactions: 14
I think she’s around 37 weeks as she is just ahead of me. I’m assuming she is only having the seee so early as she is paying for private care. But she did mention that she has quick labours which is another reason she would have the baby early.

I was the same- I really liked them on those videos, they were natural together, Shak was happy! You could feel their excitement!

Reactions: 7
Wondering if the quick labour is a load of bull, she had time to clean the kitchen, bounce around on a ball, stop for food on the way, surely you'd have hot footed it to the hospital if you expected the baby to come sharpish 🤔

I am a little surprised there is no story this morning - considering how quick her labours are according to her. Hope all is well. The cynic in me thinks that even if it was longer she would never say. She wears the timing as a badge of honour which I don't think is right.

Yeah I had a quick Labour with my second. Very mild, all over the place contractions all day, then when they got a little worse we went in to get checked and he was born 45 minutes later. Thank god we did! Doesn’t seem so quick judging by her stories but then again every birth is different. Anyway wishing her and shak a safe arrival of their little girl.

Went to check if she had announced yet and saw she removed her black square. Clearly doesn’t fit in with her aesthetics does it. So I’m back to disliking her again. bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wondering if the quick labour is a load of bull, she had time to clean the kitchen, bounce around on a ball, stop for food on the way, surely you'd have hot footed it to the hospital if you expected the baby to come sharpish 🤔
I know she was clearly in labour a good few hours before they even set off to hospital. Maybe she just always meant she had really quick deliveries🤔

Reactions: 1
She always says that her labours are super quick from start to finish. I’m calling bullshit on that one.
I wonder is she waiting for the older kids to meet the baby before she announces the baby’s arrival?

Sorry, my first post but I couldn't not say, but I think part of the reason she is being induced early is that dispite only having one living baby she is delivering two babies so I'm sure we can appreciate this is actually a but of a tricky time for her.

Last edited:
The dates didn’t match up for that, she isn’t delivering two if we go by her original story dates. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Sorry, my first post but I couldn't not say, but I think part of the reason she is being induced early is that dispite only having one living baby she is delivering two babies so I'm sure we can appreciate this is actually a but of a tricky time for her.
As tragic as it is thats not the case - she has previously said about a cervical stitch and would have that removed and then be induced there and then due to her rapid labours, nothing to do with the twin. She hasn't mentioned having the stitch removed but presumably she had to have done prior to any sweeps but I thought the whole point was that she didn't want to go into labour at home and they would do in controlled environment at 37 weeks. But they were doing sweeps early and she has gone into labour naturally after all and hasn't rushed at all. To me just goes to show she exaggerates everything. I imagine she had a quick pushing phase previously due to her short cervix but the rest was regular.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.