Luxefamily5 #2 From Playboy bunny to fake plastic mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow her very loosely but have just been to watch her most recent insta stories... she contradicts herself in saying 'babies come when they come' yet the next sentence she's saying she still has 2-3 weeks til due date but wants the baby out by Tuesday. What's the rush!?

Reactions: 3
does anyone else think she is a compulsive liar and genuinely has issues with telling the truth to attention seek!!!!! 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No way on this planet do they let you just stop an induction. Thought she was 9cm dilated? Lies lies lies.

Why is she talking like that? Has she had her lips done again? Who the hell would do that during pregnancy AND lockdown?

Reactions: 2
Ahhh man. Just when you start to like her again 🙄
When will I learn! Once a twit always a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally what a load of tit that was. How can she be 9cm and then 2 days later the baby isn’t ready and she’s back home and she said “I can’t be bothered I’m going home” ok sure. She probably wasn’t even dialated ffs. Sounds like a load of bleeping tit

What’s happened to her lips?! Really looks like she’s had them done! Honesty tho, for someone worried about quick labours etc and that’s why she’s being induced why would you leave hospital 9cm? If she was then the baby could pretty much fall out at anytime 😂 something a bit fishy with this, story doesn’t add up at all!

I’m still lost at the sweep she said she had at 36 weeks!? I may be completely wrong but I thought they wouldn’t even consider that until at least full term.

What’s happened to her lips?! Really looks like she’s had them done! Honesty tho, for someone worried about quick labours etc and that’s why she’s being induced why would you leave hospital 9cm? If she was then the baby could pretty much fall out at anytime 😂 something a bit fishy with this, story doesn’t add up at all!
this is what I said. She’s such a stupid witch. Mind you, she will be loving thinking that we all care about her and what she says. She will think she’s so funny and clever

Reactions: 1
Literally what a load of tit that was. How can she be 9cm and then 2 days later the baby isn’t ready and she’s back home and she said “I can’t be bothered I’m going home” ok sure. She probably wasn’t even dialated ffs. Sounds like a load of bleeping tit
She must have been in slow labour and not progressing at all that would make sense why they would send her home.

But if she was going in for induction anyway and they had already started the induction then surely no way would they have allowed her home .

I thought she was pretty much fully dilated and the baby was just sat right there ready to pop out any second.

I just think she’s lied her way through the whole thing nothing she ever says adds up or makes any sense 🤣 maybe she should give birth to some common sense 😩

‘I’m fully dilated to the max - I mean, obviously I’m not 10 centimetres...’ 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

From what I’ve heard about private hospitals, there is no way they would just send someone home who is fully dilated. They’d put the patient on a drip if necessary and or/break the waters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.