Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellabella

VIP Member
In one of her vulgar, self-indulgent 'look back at our amazing holiday' Stories, she says: "someone's said we can only do these holidays because we are rich. Well, we are not rich, we work hard".

How insulting to all the genuinely hard working keyworkers earning a low wage cleaning, delivering, teaching, nursing, serving in shops, who could never afford the holidays she goes on. Yes you are rich Rachel, but you are also vile, selfish, rude, stupid and throughly undeserving of everything you've got.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Asparagus123

VIP Member
#luxefamily5 #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap her tummy was getting bigger she couldn’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I think she is just a sad attention seeking bored housewife , the baby was just another way of attention seeking. Her hubby wasn’t really bothered ....does she have any real friends ???!!! I assume no before lockdown she never appeard to have much of a social life, I’ve never seen a middle aged women so desperate for validation and contrive so much fake content and finger sucking baby voice shit for the gram , it’s embarrassing!!!!!
Oh and whilst you are at it tell your fucking hubby and his banking cronies to pull their fingers out their assholes and stop lining their own bonuses to start loaning to small businesses!!! This is why the country will go to shit cause greedy cunts in the banking industry who we bailed out !!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 refuse to help the back bones of small business of this country all whilst people like this knob will continue to ride the coat tails of her knobber hubby’s fat cat bonuses and continue her lifestyle.....cunt cunt cunt .....oh but I forget Rachel you can only achieve this by working hard is that right....I’ll tell that to millions of people who have worked harder than you whilst their businesses are going to shit ....fucking moron

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I don’t know why everyone always says Shak could do better and wonder what he’s with her for. Why, because he earns good money? The fact that he has managed to spend a decade married to someone like Rachael I think says a lot about him and that he clearly likes having a dolly bird wife with inflatable tits spread half a mile apart. With the cheating rumours there’s no smoke without fire so maybe he’s just us much of a jerk as she is a vapid silly cow. She met him at the playboy mansion, it’s pretty clear what impresses him. On the glimpses we get stories he comes across as sensible but he’s obviously a discreet person we aren’t going to see his faults on her instagrams. In all probabilities he is a bit of a plum. The bulk orders of cucumbers and the disgusting level of stock piling that they apparently do all year round pretty much confirms that for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

LittleB

For someone who is ‘not bothered’ about what people think, she mentions it a LOT. She’s the most bothered unbothered person on Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Libbub

VIP Member
Bet Rach is absolutely shitting herself that if this quarantine continues she won't be able to employ the baby nanny that comes and looks after the baby thru the night for the first 3 months. Imagine that! Rach would have to settle her new baby into a routine and get up herself thru the night to feed the baby instead of paying someone else to do it!! She wouldn't have a clue!! Cos she hasn't done it with the other 3!! Mind you I bet Shak would find someone willing to break quarantine rules so his bit of arm candy can get her rest so she can start working out ASAP and get herself back into shape. I clearly remember not long after Paris was born and they were watching love Island she turned the camera on him and said "what do you think about these girls hun" his reply? "I think you need to go to the gym more"........ She was furious.

• Wow
  • Haha

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
I don’t know how but in a few stories she’s made me almost like her again 😂😂 I’m sure it won’t last but wow those stories were really sweet, just seeing how excited her and Shak were and her laughing and joking instead of pouting and sucking her fingers. She documented it in a way that wasn’t all ‘doing it for the gram’ I genuinely think she was trying to show labour in a positive light. Good on her and hope the birth went well

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Considering she’s most likely considered a high risk pregnancy (geriatric too) and losing a twin early on, wouldn’t you think twice before drinking alcohol then bragging about it to look cool to your followers?! Maybe this is why her babies come early...She’s made herself look a right dick.

TJ90

VIP Member
I have to say I thought her showing the first part of her labour was a good thing. Granted it was all for attention but it might make some people feel better about the first part of it and know what to expect. It’s the most real I’ve ever seen her and Shak when they were on the way to hospital, nervous but excited like any other parents to be. No doubt she will be back to annoying me in no time but I hope her and the baby have a safe delivery.

Reactions: 13

10again

Omg i cant believe the birth announcement tea and toast picture was set up! Your right shes got no nails on 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ So relatable! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12

judsmum

Chatty Member
Shak commented one her post How proud of her he is. Someone needs to remind him that she bragged about him getting pulled infront in HR for calling a female colleague a cunt
You mean Rach commented on her own post pretending to be shak?!

• Haha

Ellamai

On one of her story’s she’s got a video of the kids on the beach and wrote ‘some kids are just born to travel.’
Oh and are others just born to be neglected, born to live mediocre existences etc I didn’t know kids were born categorised and with a preference. Do hers come out with tiny little passports attached to their hands. Is that why her births are so quick, the babies got a flight to catch. ‘No time for that panting and pushing nonsense Mum I’ve got to be a Heathrow in 20 minutes.’ She is so ridiculous it’s actually laughable it’s little things like that which actually kill me. Stick any kid on any beach and they might enjoy themselves it’s not that hers were ‘born to do it’ as if it has nothing to do with other factors like how much time their parents have off or how much money they have. What an idiot

• Haha

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
Her round the world trip wasn’t that great the first time round we don’t need to see it again.

Would have been amazing if she actually shared photos and videos of what they did rather than her talking in her baby voice in that orange flower monstrosity with her 30cm apart fake tits and playing with her hair. Imagine going round the world with your kids and all you have to show them for memories is your self absorbed plastic face

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
"who even reads that shit anyway?"........ Well Rach you do actually, I only found out about tattle cos on one of her stories Shak asked what are the gossip sites cos he wanted to read what was being said about a celebrity feud and she said "tattle life".........
Oh and let's not forget the "I'm gonna have every one of you and your husbands tracked down and sacked from your jobs, I'm gonna call out every single one of you on tattle and embarrass you all" hissy fit...... In her own words she was livid! Why? Because she read what was written about her on here. So Rach you read it that's who!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I am totally going to get shot down here.... but... complaining is what pregnant women do, I don’t know a single person that has got to the end of their pregnancy and wished for their baby to come! It doesn’t mean she doesn’t appreciate being pregnant etc....

As a 36 week pregnant woman I feel her! If I could have my baby next week I would in a heart beat. It doesn’t mean I think it’s a hardship or that I don’t appreciate it 🙈🙈

RDay

Chatty Member
She has a beautiful house, car, holidays, clothes and tries to make out it's from her travel business. So many women aspire to her lifestyle and think if they sign up they can have what she has.
It comes from her Investment Banker husband.
I am utterly shocked that he lets her carry on with this scam. Surely his employers wouldn't like him involved in a MLM scheme like this??
And don't get me started on this busy working mumma charade. Just like her pal Luisa. The only reason they can indulge in these stupid careers of theirs is that they have nannies, cleaners, gardeners and house keepers.
Rachel you are not a normal working mum struggling through life. Your gram account would be watchable if you stopped trying to con women into joining your Ponzi scheme!

• Heart