Luxefamily5 #2 From Playboy bunny to fake plastic mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I think she done the opposite, I think she claimed to be further on than she was so her bump looked tiny for her gestation

Reactions: 6
I've read in the past that celebrities often give their due date as being a lot later than it is, so that they don't get hounded by the press near their due date, hence they all appear to give birth early. Now I would say Luxe considers herself a bit of a celeb so......
I think it’s because she likes the idea of looking small for her gestation so would exaggerate.“Look I’m 25 weeks and still no bump” when actually was 22/23 weeks

See I think she done the opposite, I think she claimed to be further on than she was so her bump looked tiny for her gestation
Just seen this - exactly

Reactions: 3
Ah I see what you mean. I was thinking she was perhaps saying she was less weeks pregnant than she actually was so that everyone would think she was having her baby a few weeks early.

She’s taken “due this week” off her bio 🤔 I’m sure it was there earlier today - yes I looked, I was checking for an update 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah there is always a motive behind everything she does.
silent for 2 days and taken the due date out. She’s done this with so many things before

If I was having a baby I would want my children and family to see it first instead of plastering it all over insta. Maybe that’s what she’s doing !

Reactions: 4
If I was having a baby I would want my children and family to see it first instead of plastering it all over insta. Maybe that’s what she’s doing !
Which is fine, and fair enough, but why document the labour in stories then just disappear? If you want to keep things private, keep them private.

Reactions: 3
Which is fine, and fair enough, but why document the labour in stories then just disappear? If you want to keep things private, keep them private.
Exactly that. She likes the attention

Ohhhhhhhh who’s baby announcement?

Reactions: 1
Now I’m out . No hospital would let her home ...... no hospital would let you home mid induction fully dilated

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.