LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was very odd too. I think she goes through a lot of crap behind the scenes - she only shows what makes her look good.
I know for a fact that she tries to paint a very pretty picture but she actually has marital problems. Shak gets kids out of it which is what he wants and she gets to live a wealthy life - great deal if your Rachel Lalji

How can she be tired?! She does duck all!!!!! She’s got everybody running around after her whilst she’s doing stories for her bloody Instagram.
I wonder what Shaks family make of her? 🤨
If you notice she actually belittles his religion and his family

Reactions: 3
56EFC170-36C4-4F41-9581-812B472202AE.jpeg
Sausages. Cracks me up. Chatting away. Loving herself off and then notices she’s showing the sausages and swiftly tucks it under.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's Rachael speak for I really can't be arsed any more ...
She wants to share the load..... As in I wanna create more content for the gram and I can so that with a baby attached. She can't preen and pose and show us her belly. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just come across this account, what do her and her husband do? I saw on the Kenya highlight she said they both quit their jobs to travel

Reactions: 2
Just come across this account, what do her and her husband do? I saw on the Kenya highlight she said they both quit their jobs to travel
He's an investment banker I think it's for barclays. He didn't quit really he took time out. He was going to leave but he was given a job offer so he took some time out to travel the world!! She doesn't do anything really. She claims to be a travel journalist but can't name a single place where she's had any of her work published. She does the pyramid travel agent thing. Years ago she spent time at the playboy mansion, says everything you need to know about her really.

Reactions: 7
He's an investment banker I think it's for barclays. He didn't quit really he took time out. He was going to leave but he was given a job offer so he took some time out to travel the world!! She doesn't do anything really. She claims to be a travel journalist but can't name a single place where she's had any of her work published. She does the pyramid travel agent thing. Years ago she spent time at the playboy mansion, says everything you need to know about her really.
Thank you x

Just looking into her a bit more as only just discovered her and I found that caption a bit ironic bloody hell 🙄

Reactions: 1
So one minute because she’s a travel agent so she has top priority to cancellations
Then the next story she said they rang up and got a cancellation ?
Everything that comes out of her mouth is lies and rubbish !!
She also said they put their phones away all day 🤔 But then went on to show loads of stuff she had filmed for her stories ! But no phone girls 🙄

Reactions: 6
What a load of codswallop about posting half a day or a day later. Firstly I don’t believe it. And secondly, unless it’s a week later it’s no use, such poor security for her children and for her empty home! Trying cover herself saying yeh I know I always do it, bollocks. And if she uses the term staycation one more time!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
BC742D14-35FC-4F2A-8ADE-D82904259DCC.png

As both Mary & Joseph along with baby Jesus himself will tell you, it’s incredibly important to locate the Manger as soon as you arrive at an hotel/inn..... you never know when you’ll need one.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 204256
As both Mary & Joseph along with baby Jesus himself will tell you, it’s incredibly important to locate the Manger as soon as you arrive at an hotel/inn..... you never know when you’ll need one.
Mary really needed that bloody steriliser too. None of the three wise men came up with the goods.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.