LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she muted what he was saying and the other woman that was there pulled a face....... Any lip readers out there😂😂...... I actually couldn't hear what he said in the first post....... Someone let me know please!

Reactions: 3
Quickkkk Rachael get your poor friend to take countless photos of you in various costumes for content while you can. The pointing of the toes in the latest one *eyes roll*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today’s photo of her holding the baby in her hotel room shows her dress/nightie is all hoiked up on one side. On purpose, I’m pretty sure.

Reactions: 5
Today’s photo of her holding the baby in her hotel room shows her dress/nightie is all hoiked up on one side. On purpose, I’m pretty sure.
Why does every pic have to be staged?! I get there’s very little that’s natural about her, but even with her 4th born it’s all “short legs out, pointy toe down, pose for the camera and...ACTION!” It’s quite sad actually. Usually the best pics are when the subject is unaware.. I guess she just doesn’t know any better.

Reactions: 11
Looks like she hasn't got pants on, so l presume there's a view of her arse through the window ....classy

• Haha
Why does every pic have to be staged?! I get there’s very little that’s natural about her, but even with her 4th born it’s all “short legs out, pointy toe down, pose for the camera and...ACTION!” It’s quite sad actually. Usually the best pics are when the subject is unaware.. I guess she just doesn’t know any better.
Cankles out, point the toe, damage limitation 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg is she taking the piss ! 10,000 steps ! When the hell has she ever taken 10,000 steps before breakfast 😂
She always had a crew around her doing everything with the kids !
Does she actually ever do anything with the kids ? It’s always the Nanny or her mum or the housekeeper and now her friend !

Basically using her friend for some free child care !!
The friend could of stayed behind and looked after the baby and she could of gone to the beach and played with the children !!

Reactions: 8
Omg is she taking the piss ! 10,000 steps ! When the hell has she ever taken 10,000 steps before breakfast 😂
She always had a crew around her doing everything with the kids !
Does she actually ever do anything with the kids ? It’s always the Nanny or her mum or the housekeeper and now her friend !

Basically using her friend for some free child care !!
The friend could of stayed behind and looked after the baby and she could of gone to the beach and played with the children !!
Far more important to get your arse out for the gram....

Reactions: 5
Looks like she hasn't got pants on, so l presume there's a view of her arse through the window ....classy
Defo nude behind the blanket. When they were “styling” the shoot what made them think that would a good idea? Who can relate to prancing around naked and pointy toed showing their butt to any passers by. I understand 90% of the content out there is staged but that post is not a good aesthetic!

Doesn’t matter where she is, she’s always palming her kids off on to someone else. Can she really not mother for more than a few minutes a day?!

It would have been a nice photo if it wasn’t for the pointy toe! I just looks unnatural and forced!

That toe. Someone needs to make a new account called ‘Rachel’s Toe’ with a picture of that foot 😂😂

• Haha
Right on cue - another sexualised breast feeding photo disguised as an 'I'm exhausted' mum. She has a nanny so can easily rest - she cannot connect with the real world at all. She sat there at the Isle of Wight getting other people to take photo's of her.

Her new post really infuriated me this morning.... she’s been in the IOW and every post her kids have been with someone else! “Went back to work to soon” oh please 🙄

I find it so strange that she’s a millionaire and her house is never “done” like she’s lived there about 6 years but her children are only just having there rooms done (I know she did them not to long ago last year but that was the first time she’d done them with the stupid beds she now hates ) you’d of thought she’d have done aspen a nursery before she was born but it’s only just getting done now? I only live in a council house but if o was expecting I’d have a nursery ready in the spare room ASAP, her home seems like the most un homely place I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 10
I find it so strange that she’s a millionaire and her house is never “done” like she’s lived there about 6 years but her children are only just having there rooms done (I know she did them not to long ago last year but that was the first time she’d done them with the stupid beds she now hates ) you’d of thought she’d have done aspen a nursery before she was born but it’s only just getting done now? I only live in a council house but if o was expecting I’d have a nursery ready in the spare room ASAP, her home seems like the most un homely place I’ve ever seen
Someone on the previous thread described her home as a mausoleum 😂

• Haha
Why bother putting the baby in the picture, all she wants to do is film herself staring and pouting at the camera 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.