LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More misinformation from the Rachael school of BS. Breastfeeding does not make you hold on to weight. Often the contrary my metabolism was so fast when feeding. As soon as I gave up I gained a stone rapidly as I was used to getting away with eating more calories.

What a tit influencer - influencing post partum mums to think that feeding their child is making them retain weight. She is infuriating. Rachael if you’re reading this then just know that you are hanging on to the weight because you are OLDER than when you last had children.

And even if feeding did make you retain weight - who bloody cares. Take a leaf out of FTEN elles book and enjoy your baby and stop being so vain.

And if this is the longest that she’s fed (8 weeks?) then why does she always go on about how she loooooves breastfeeding, huuuuuuge advocate for breastfeeding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Christ she talks such drivel. Anyone who takes any advice from her needs to give their head a wobble. "I'm in no rush to stop breastfeeding"..... Last week she was "oh I wanna give up breastfeeding share the load"....... She is totally full of tit..... "I'm not bothered I haven't lost the extra weight"........ Employs a P.T....... Ffs sake get your story straight. Your an absolute embarrassment.

More misinformation from the Rachael school of BS. Breastfeeding does not make you hold on to weight. Often the contrary my metabolism was so fast when feeding. As soon as I gave up I gained a stone rapidly as I was used to getting away with eating more calories.

What a tit influencer - influencing post partum mums to think that feeding their child is making them retain weight. She is infuriating. Rachael if you’re reading this then just know that you are hanging on to the weight because you are OLDER than when you last had children.

And even if feeding did make you retain weight - who bloody cares. Take a leaf out of FTEN elles book and enjoy your baby and stop being so vain.

And if this is the longest that she’s fed (8 weeks?) then why does she always go on about how she loooooves breastfeeding, huuuuuuge advocate for breastfeeding.
Cos normally she has a nanny come to stay nights from birth to 6 weeks to "settle baby in"...... Obvs she can't breastfeed then cos the nanny does nights but this time the budget was blown on the lindo wing birth. Did you know she gave birth in thr lindo wing? Not sure if she mentioned it at all? 🤔😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her baby is 9 weeks old, she needs to her a bleeping grip. This woman fills me with all the rage. Does she think about the women who are watching her stories who are really struggling to loose the baby weight. She is a selfish egomaniac

Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand is why she keeps having babies if she hates the baby weight so much. The same goes for her lack of parenting. Why keep having children 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Funny I didn’t listen to all her drivel today but I’m not sure she mentioned that the nanny was there ? The Nanny posts on Instagram yet Racheal never mention it !!
Most people haven’t even started thinking about exercise and Weight loss 9 weeks after giving birth🙄
She talks so negatively about breast feeding calling it the Cafe or being used as a Dummy !
I don’t see any maternal love in her at all !! I have no idea why she keeps having babies ??
Maybe to keep Shak ?
Maybe so she has a purpose in life ??
For the attention because she doesn’t have a lot else going on in her life !
She never interacts with the kids but is always there to film others interacting with them !!

• Heart
What I don’t understand is why she keeps having babies if she hates the baby weight so much. The same goes for her lack of parenting. Why keep having children 🤷‍♀️
They're a meal ticket to a very comfortable life.

Funny I didn’t listen to all her drivel today but I’m not sure she mentioned that the nanny was there ? The Nanny posts on Instagram yet Racheal never mention it !!
Most people haven’t even started thinking about exercise and Weight loss 9 weeks after giving birth🙄
She talks so negatively about breast feeding calling it the Cafe or being used as a Dummy !
I don’t see any maternal love in her at all !! I have no idea why she keeps having babies ??
Maybe to keep Shak ?
Maybe so she has a purpose in life ??
For the attention because she doesn’t have a lot else going on in her life !
She never interacts with the kids but is always there to film others interacting with them !!
Oh no, that's nanny jojo..... That's the other kids nanny, the one that looks after the older ones, takes them off her hands all day so she has time to do a session with a P.T and create content for the gram. There's another nanny that comes usually straight after birth for nights for 6 weeks. Also another friend, the one that lives on I.O.W she looks after the kids as well when she's around. Not short on help is our Rach, mother of the year, keeping it real....... NOT!

• Heart
  • Haha
It's obviously a requirement of being part of her life ....must be good with kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Make sure you step right back Rachael for the wide shot to get the Range Rover in - so transparent

• Haha
Now she has her young daughter posing by the pool in a swimsuit ! I’m sorry I don’t agree with it at all !!

Reactions: 5
The photo of her daughter posing how her mum does by the pool 🤢🤢 why are you projecting on your innocent daughter's 😔

Reactions: 5
She literally had tiger stripes on her cheeks in the car today, can’t she blend? Or was she in such a hurry to go work?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here we go again trying to promote the ponzi scheme - must be low on funds When will she ever learn.

• Angry
Does anyone know of anybody that does this travel scheme? Would be interesting to know the details. I guess if you travel abroad a few times a year then it is worth the subscription to get a discount. But can you actually make money from it?

Reactions: 2
She was purposely targeted to join a pyramid scheme/multi level marketing programme because of the numbers she has access to/can con. She’s a disgrace.

Google PlanNet and “pyramid scheme/multi level marketing”. That’s her on their Facebook page. It’s all a scam. The people below her will be making no money.

She actually works for Inteletravel, who are partnered with PlanNet.
If you google either company to see if they’re scams, you will notice that the results are full of the same sort of “review” - fake and planted by the company. You’ll see that the reviews all have the name of company and “scam” in the title as they know that is typically what people google, and want to bring them to fake reviews that talk about how great it is. She’s a scammer.
If you want to know more about how MLM scams work, listen to series 1 of a podcast called The Dream (from the makers of a This American Life). It doesn’t talk about this travel scam, but MLMs all follow the same structure - they go into a lot of detail that explains how the people further up the chain exploit those that they recruit. Im posting so much detail in the hope that someone who is considering going into it will go away and do their research. Don’t get tricked by her fantasy travel life - her husband is a millionaire. You won’t have the same experience.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.