LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman on today’s stories is “Shak’s other wife” as she calls her. From what I gathered the last time I looked her up when they were in Monaco she was just an influencer type.

Reactions: 3
Can everyone stay at home so I can go away on my travels to collect memories not stuff. Whilst i break all the rules myself by having countless people around my house and not social distancing

Reactions: 6
Has she ever addressed the fact that right at the start of corona virus she used to scoff about it, how everyone was over reacting (in her usual snide, high-horse way), and generally acted like everyone was being really silly (except her, of course), and how her life wouldn’t change. What are we at now, 50,000 dead, but the real number is much higher?

Reactions: 4
What pisses me off .....her house is stunning and in this beautiful weather her garden is bloody nicer than most hotels abroad....why is she so spoilt and ungrateful her house is a bleeping staycation!!!!! What my children would give for a proper outdoor pool in their back garden!!! Why risk travelling to far with a baby .....especially when she has everything she needs / requires on her own garden 😡😡😡😡😡😡 it’s just awning off cause she can and for insta ....

Reactions: 7
She said only the other week she loved the whole of lockdown staying in her own little world with just her children and shak.

She said only the other week she loved the whole of lockdown staying in her own little world with just her children and shak.
When I say on her own with the children and shak I ment also her mum , the nanny , her friend Emma and her husband, her sister (who has probably found out where we all work and live ) her nephew , her bestie shaks other wife and the various children and dogs they have had over. The endless pool party day’s picnics in the wood and visiting shaks family. But ye she’s loved being in her own little world

Brilliant social distancing

Nice lockdown lashes

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she ever addressed the fact that right at the start of corona virus she used to scoff about it, how everyone was over reacting (in her usual snide, high-horse way), and generally acted like everyone was being really silly (except her, of course), and how her life wouldn’t change. What are we at now, 50,000 dead, but the real number is much higher?
Because it was impacting her scammy business revenue it was inconvenient to her, she’s such a hypocrite

Reactions: 3

When I say on her own with the children and shak I ment also her mum , the nanny , her friend Emma and her husband, her sister (who has probably found out where we all work and live ) her nephew , her bestie shaks other wife and the various children and dogs they have had over. The endless pool party day’s picnics in the wood and visiting shaks family. But ye she’s loved being in her own little world

Brilliant social distancing

Nice lockdown lashes
That tiny bit of extra weight looks amazing on her. Her face isn’t gaunt anymore

Reactions: 2
You would think pushing a pram she couldn't get her fingers in her mouth .......

Reactions: 1
Well I've just tried that Marinabraunn filter, duck me, thins & tints!! Amazing! I look like a completely different person!! Doesn't enlarge my mouth by twice its size though, so safe to say she's back dabbling with the fillers :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.