LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luxefamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap her tummy was getting bigger she couldn’t cope

Adjusted the title to fit
I feel as important as Racheal cresting a new thread with my own Suggestion 🥰😱
It did have the most votes honestly 😬

Re-cap
The baby Aspen has arrived/slipped out
She was back to wearing a white thong days after giving birth
She claims to be back working or as we know recruiting more unsuspecting people into her holiday Pyramid scheme
Oh and she’s keeping it real keeping it real 🙄
Still has a Nanny and housekeeper but rarely mentions either

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well I did think her face was looking rounder than it normally does but I think it’s cos it isn’t filtered. She looks so much better there

Sorry I take that back, just seen it says Bahamas filter. I’m surprised she doesn’t tell them if she’s going to post screenshots of her they have to have maurineebraunne or whatever her name is 😂

Reactions: 3
duck off - YOU ARE NOT A JOURNALIST !!!! You are not a travel agent either. You are a married woman with kids who is able to go on luxury holidays - nothing wrong with that, but duck OFF with this bullshit you try and pedal. The idiot blocks anyone who dare question her internet “created” bullshit ......

Attachments

Reactions: 11
duck off - YOU ARE NOT A JOURNALIST !!!! You are not a travel agent either. You are a married woman with kids who is able to go on luxury holidays - nothing wrong with that, but duck OFF with this bullshit you try and pedal. The idiot blocks anyone who dare question her internet “created” bullshit ......
She just seems to make it all up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Journalist how embarrassing. Her grammar and the bizarre spacing and arrangement of her posts baffles me. Does she not get anyone to proof read. Even Jasmine could give her some tips I’m sure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No mention that the Nanny was there today and set up the little tee pee tents outside and looked after the children all day !
I don’t care she has a Nanny but she makes out she’s doing it all herself and keeping it real 🙄

Reactions: 10
Gotta say....... She's not been so annoying lately, no gobbing off and making stupid lies up, (only been a week or so but you know..... gotta start somewhere 😂) and she def def looks better without the fake lashes, she's definitely taken on board the looking like an overcooked old hag feedback.

Give it a day or two girls she'll be back to her annoying self. 😂

Reactions: 5
Gotta say....... She's not been so annoying lately, no gobbing off and making stupid lies up, (only been a week or so but you know..... gotta start somewhere 😂) and she def def looks better without the fake lashes, she's definitely taken on board the looking like an overcooked old hag feedback.

Maybe she’s still stinging from the DM journalist comment that she’s no longer in the “yummy mummy” criteria. 😂😂 she looks better when she doesn’t try as hard and doesn’t use filters (rare I know!)

Reactions: 3
Aha she has finally made it to IOW!! She seems be one of those friends that will only do something if it’s suits them. All this promotion of staycation is because she can’t go anywhere. As soon as she gets the passports she’ll be off and it’ll be another story that suits her narrative. Very shallow.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice that she muted Shaks when he was talking? I wonder what he was saying...!!!!

Agree, her hair extensions look nice without that fringe she used to have. Her nails bit trashy but without the lashes she definitely looks a bit classier.

What was with the weird “they’ll try and break you, good luck to them” story pic she put up?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.