LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 204256
As both Mary & Joseph along with baby Jesus himself will tell you, it’s incredibly important to locate the Manger as soon as you arrive at an hotel/inn..... you never know when you’ll need one.
Pmsl😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 204256
As both Mary & Joseph along with baby Jesus himself will tell you, it’s incredibly important to locate the Manger as soon as you arrive at an hotel/inn..... you never know when you’ll need one.
That's the journalist in her that's coming out. Great piece of writing there Rach, really good! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A paid for AD and yet she can’t be arsed to proof read. “Slain” - why would any brand touch her so unprofessional

Reactions: 2
All the pouting with the baby strapped on, honestly can anyone love themselves more than she does?!

Why is she renovating her house if it's for sale ? Beyond me that one 🙄
Yeah, I don't understand it either. Her house looked fine before, I'm sure it would have sold. Also it seems such a shame to do all the kids rooms up and then move!

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I don't understand it either. Her house looked fine before, I'm sure it would have sold. Also it seems such a shame to do all the kids rooms up and then move!
It's such a waste of money, not that it would bother her 🙄 but when you buy a house you always put your own stamp on it

She talks utter nonsense. A woman of her age preening and posing and offering such a bonding, private, lovely time over social media with absolute sexual posing, disgusting. She wants to have a good look at herself and Shakky needs to have a word! As if, of course!

Reactions: 6
It's such a waste of money, not that it would bother her 🙄 but when you buy a house you always put your own stamp on it
Got a feeling she let's designers etc feature the rooms in advertising campaigns and in return she no payee for the workie! That's what happened with her downstairs reno!

Reactions: 4
Got a feeling she let's designers etc feature the rooms in advertising campaigns and in return she no payee for the workie! That's what happened with her downstairs reno!
Interesting. It almost makes sense then!

Was actually lovely to see Shak spending some quality time with the kids camping in the garden ! Shame Rachel had to spoil it with creeping up and filming them and them showing off her crappy garden solar lights !
All that money yet not one nice thing in the garden or the house !

Was actually lovely to see Shak spending some quality time with the kids camping in the garden ! Shame Rachel had to spoil it with creeping up and filming them and them showing off her crappy garden solar lights !
Oh I dunno, Aspie is cute.

Reactions: 3
No it's funny isn't it. It's like it's a set on a film. No personal belongings except a shed load of clothes. No photos. No ornaments. No artwork. It's an empty shell of a house. I think it's indicative of her life really.

Reactions: 5
Elle (Feathering the Empty Nest) has posted that she is taking a break to enjoy her precious daughter. What an inspiration. She is the type of woman I would be influenced by.

Reactions: 11
No it's funny isn't it. It's like it's a set on a film. No personal belongings except a shed load of clothes. No photos. No ornaments. No artwork. It's an empty shell of a house. I think it's indicative of her life really.
Probably because they’re always travelling 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.