Lux

Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Why does she say she sized up when she’s wearing a 22? She can’t be ‘sizing up’ in all of clothes. That’s obvs her size. Why not just say that!

Reactions: 4
I think her son is 12, is that correct? & she's booked this surprise Disney break (which has gone tits up). Anyhoo, she's filmed this reaction video of a boy who is almost a teenager, after she's surprised him with tickets for Euro Disney. Now, I've got 3 sons, now big, hairy & grown up. I know if I'd booked Euro Disney when they were nearly 13 they wouldn't have been whooping & overreacting. They'd have died of embarrassment for a start. If I'd filmed it they would never talk to me again. Euro Disney is more for primary school children, Micky Mouse breakfasts & themed bedrooms. His mates will have a field day !!!
He is very young he doesn’t have the biggest friendship group and can be like his mother very entitled but he’s not pig headed like her he’s a sweet kid

as much as she acts like a celeb I do like the kid and he just loves his mum

• Heart

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
It's so true actually, looks like a sack of shite on but it wow wow wow because it fits ! We never see these clothes on her again 🤷‍♀️

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I get irrationally annoyed by the packed lunch 😂

He’s in secondary school! Let him shove a bag of crisps in his bag. Why does it need to be emptied into the packed lunch box!?

• Haha

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Her content is absolutely shit and the most boring fucking wannabe influencer there is. Don’t even get me started on her fake northern accent. Why does she even do that? So fucking annoying!

Elmoo

VIP Member
Her new hair, and that cardi, really age her I think! Proper school teacher vibes

Last edited:

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She needs to get a grip & support the school, my son got a DT for “checking the time” he also got one for moving his phone from one pocket to another…weather I believed his excuses or not he did the DTs because he knows the rules regarding phone! Own your shit Ellie u moanin twat

Star15sh

VIP Member
Anyone else think £1200 for 4 nights for 1 adult and 1 child is really expensive or am I a cheapskate

Reactions: 3

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Ohhhh I wonder if she is delighted she’s replacing that Ash girl or abit peeved she’s just the next token loud larger lady for ITS

• Haha

GBPackersFan91

No wonder her and Leah get on so well. Both count a busy day as doing a bit of online shopping, then filming try on’s that no one asked for. Both seem to be getting bigger/going up clothes sizes by the week. And both just generally insufferable.
I reckon they’d get on well with that Becki Jones. 3 similar traits to her