Lux

Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
1. Please stop shouting
2. Stop with the fake accent
3. Stop telling us your height and footsize
4. Stop slapping and playing with your tummy
5. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REMOVE THE WEAVE

• Haha
Reactions: 11

acl9361

Chatty Member
I just dont understand how people take pictures/videos of themselves crying? 😩 Like do you wait till you’ve stopped crying to upload them orrr? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Literally 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m guessing it’s for extra sympathy but why are you even posting for strangers compassion when you’re this heartbroken? Go comfort your kid!

Reactions: 8

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Howling at them setting up the tripod for the video of them eating breakfast…sat there like two fucking lemons who don’t know each other 😂😂😂

• Haha

dec812

Jesus. That rant about her sons detention this morning. 🤣🤣🤣 Good luck at the school mate. She needs to learn to take what her son says with a pinch of salt…
No phones means no phones and no fucking about means no fucking about. Why is she so convinced it’s other kids that are at fault?! And if you’re so keen on rules why have you just taken your kid out of a brand new school! She’s setting him up for failure as the school will think he’s as much of a muppet as she is. Daft woman

Heretosee

God she drives me mad. I know ive said it before but I used to really like her. Would support her ads, she seemed genuine. These days she Is so self obsessed. Now I've no issues with her holidaying as much as she wants. Heck I go on plenty myself. But the swanning around like she's in charge is so odd and the constant eye fucking herself in the camera. She's such a beg now too.

Saturday night rant over

Heretosee

Anyone else think she's really changed recently ? I genuinely used to enjoy watching her but she seems so different. Up herself

Elmoo

VIP Member
Why would you travel in a jumpsuit? I have never understood that. So impractical

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Had to come straight here after seeing this crusty mares story about the Elle brush she purchased last week!! Shes returning it because 98% of people had NO issues but 2% did..and shes worrying about the negative..Ellie just admited it love you needed a hotbrush in a hurry your revlon wasn’t delivered in time You got your use from it & now your being a tramp and taking it back!You absolute greedy scruffbag

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Buddy2903

She got a Range Rover then!
Have you seen today's photos on Instagram, where she's posing in front of her (not Range Rover!) Land Rover?! From what I've read on here, doesn't she rent her house? In my opinion it would be a better use of spare cash to save for your own home & future security. How much is the monthly payment on that, because I doubt shes bought it outright. She's so materialistic. She's all about wearing the current brand. She bought some Ugg slippers this week, which quite frankly looked like something my nan wore in the 1970s, save for the "Ugg" stitched on the front. She wears her "Havana's" on holiday. No, they're just bloody flip flops. Then she has the cheek to suggest we do our clothes shopping at Primark & Peacocks. And, for the love of god WEAR A PROPER BRA. I honestly keep having a panic attack every time I'm confronted with her sagging boobs 🤮🤮🤮 xxx

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Who the fuck has time to do all the prep in the mornings 😂 in my house we’re running around like headless chickens shouting to get shoes on and running out the door with toast in my hand 😂 I couldn’t imagine doing that food tech prep, lunch prep etc on a school morning 😂
Yeah but you probably have a job you need to get off too!
She’s such a lazy cow. It’s cost her so much because she’s gone to coop!

• Haha

LittlebumbleBee

If there is anything this handbag does not look it is expensive. It’s look like something my nan would get free in a catalogue when she first signs up
6A0253C2-7C69-48A1-9247-5654BB2AE767.png

DBE79F5D-10BA-45D2-A4AC-B05FF656A57D.png

yes I will happily call them for you hun 📞 I’ll tell them I’ve found delboy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ontheball

I feel for her whatever is going on with her hair that it won't grow, but that weave is horrific. So would have needed a full topper rather than weave attached to her existing hair. Looks so bad

Reactions: 6