Lux

Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
One million percent this. Can see straight through her lies
The more I watch her stories I see she is actually vile. She is playing a blinder to her followers ,how anyone clicks her links when she dresses/looks like she does daily is beyond me, Bitch is laughing all the way to the bank in her crusty clothes

Reactions: 6

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Her latest post…. She did refuse the blood tests I remember her story saying they needed to sedate or put China to sleep to take the blood because she wouldn’t let them awake and she refused because of the cost!
She absolutely did refuse infact she said why couldn’t the vet use the original sample he’d previously taken,why did she need to fork out alot of money again…. Maybe that’s why shes so sad because guilt at not doing all she could! Shes a f**king tight arse who begrudges paying for things!

Elmoo

VIP Member
It reeeaaallly grinds my gears when these people say they are really busy 🙄 she used to have an actual job. When she was bearable. Now she’s insufferable

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
Does her man actually do anything to contribute to that household cus I don’t see or hear of him doing anything #lazygit

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Im glad I found this thread,started watching her recently but don’t know what to make of her yet. Shes a bit manic in the reels with her movements 🤣 some of her outfits are nice(still wouldn’t click the link though )
I do quite like her, but she’s a bit of a try hard to be in with ‘the cool kids’ aka Gals love highstreet.

I can’t believe how many calories her kid puts away though!! Seen his packed lunches

I hate how anything that vaguely fits gets a totally over the top “wow wow wow 10/10” reaction from her, no matter how crap or basic the clothing is, but then anything that’s just too small for her gets a big thumbs down. Buy a bigger size ffs!

aalmaalm

VIP Member
How does she do her day in the life reels when she’s going out the door? Does she go out close the door then run back in and stop recording?! Who the fuckkk has time for that 😂

• Haha

LittlebumbleBee

It’s the concern over him ‘eating rubbish’ at school and then proceeds to feed him pizza for breakfast and fills his lunch box with fridge raiders, pepperami, mini sausage rolls, crisps and a capri sun. I bet they all have a kick around with the orange

• Haha
She’s so rude it was my friends birthday yesterday who’s her ‘best friend’ she shouts out all her other bin fluencers and arse licks them but didn’t give her best friend a shout out

she only supports those who are suiting her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What is it with this faux northern accent. So annoying!!!
---
Also, primark clearly don’t watch her vids properly as they’ve given her a paid partnership yet she’s usually moaning about how shite her local store is and how expensive it has got 😂😂

5 minute drive to school, why doesn’t he walk?
Totally! And she scoffs at other people who drive when it rains, but there she is driving him in every day when he should be walking. It’s not like she’s dropping him off on the way to work, she hasn’t got a proper job 😂

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
She doesn't pick some bad bits, sometimes. But she's gone right down in my estimations as she's selling gifted clothes off on her vinted 👎🏻

• Wow
  • Sick