Lux

Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GBPackersFan91

No wonder her and Leah get on so well. Both count a busy day as doing a bit of online shopping, then filming try on’s that no one asked for. Both seem to be getting bigger/going up clothes sizes by the week. And both just generally insufferable.
I reckon they’d get on well with that Becki Jones. 3 similar traits to her

Reactions: 3

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
She’s another influencer thigh who links all these clothes but never wears anything other than that grotty brown tracksuit. She’s always dressed in the same clothes when she leaves the house, proving that she uses her followers for money

Elmoo

VIP Member
Why is she so grubby manky and crusty looking all the time 🤢🤢 the flaky scalp all over her black top knocked me sick! Wash,moisturise and hydrate yourself ffs
I wouldn’t mind if she didn’t constantly pick at it, making it a focal point 😆😑

• Haha

invisiblelady

Her swimwear edit is so unflattering on her 🙈
Just flicked through her stories and she's constantly trying to oik her boobs up from her middrift. I'm embarrassed for her thinking "it's a vibe"

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
I don't understand why she keeps saying she's sized up to a 22 and it fits perfect when she's trying on ..... you're not 'sizing up' you're a size 22 🙄

Touch her face / her lips / pick her nose and rubs her nipples 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 she acts all posh but she’s not her mum is a crack head her bro is foul womanising abuser
---
Not difficult to get a colab with ITS tho is it .. they will have anybody
they like a vulgar women
Charlotte greedy
Ashley
Charlotte Crosby
Probably old luxy
---
When she picks her dandruff 🤮
disgusting

• Wow
  • Sick

Elmoo

VIP Member
She’s going the same way as every other ‘influencer’. Insufferable. Annoying. Predictable.
Which is sad as I used to enjoy her content

Fuck me can she be any more desperate to get a free stay the amount she’s tagging the place she’s staying
The whole influencer vibe is dead! She’s boring and screams desperate and that modern mum she’s on holidays with makes me laugh she just doing it for the clout and free clothes. She used to make fun of her lisp and say how boring she was yet now she’s on holidays with her how boring

all these influencers are just using the comfy in my own body excuse to get fat and lazy

the smugness turned me barf

LittlebumbleBee

The chicken curry that’s been on the side for three days and reheated two or three times would give me more of a worry than school dinners elly 🫣

I can’t stand how she just wipes the side with a towel after doing the dogs food 🤢especially with them eating raw fish and meat

creamQueen

Chatty Member
How chavvy was she last night shouting Mate across a dinner table..she cant hide her true personality 24/7 Shes a total chav

Star15sh

VIP Member
She'll be the next instahun to jump on this so called travel business mlm the amount of holidays she goes on/begs for free

Elmoo

VIP Member
Someone asked her to test gym wear. So here she is, Advertising all this active wear but who the fuck is working out in any of this stuff? She sure isn’t. Her boobs are flapping about all over the place - not exactly suitable “gym wear”
I was looking forward to it but so far less than impressed. I’ll give her something, she sure can drag out content. She’s probably got a weeks worth out of this gym wear thing!

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
It's horrific ... I get she didn't like her natural hair, which looked like road kill stuck to her head every morning, mainly because it looked a grease ball but it was better than that weave, maybe get a shorter bob length one 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
I dont mind her for the most part, but you can always tell when she's doing an ITS haul, esp when from the likes of Ash as she seems to channel her behaviour/mannerisms/OTT grossness, like, just be yourself because most of the time you're alright!