Lux

Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elmoo

VIP Member
Thought I’d missed something between her arrival and that.
she thinks she’s some kind of travel reporter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
Its a fuckin joke .... seriously cop the fuck on. You are not 14 years old posting to social media more crying pics for more attention 🙄

I give it till Monday and she'll be dancing with her mic in a Boohoo dress.... very apt boo fuckin hoo love.

She'll never return to the gym again because it reminds her of the dog ... awh I used to walk the dog then go to the gym I just can't face it anymore.... woohoo no more Gym 🙌 🎉

But you can bet your bottom dollar she won't give up Chinese food caused the dog was named China!!!

Come on, load on the attention seeking for a few more days, then back to business, begging and hinting for your freebies 🙄

acl9361

Chatty Member
The hair looks like a bad bad bad wig!!!! And makes her look 20yrs older!

I’m actually shocked 😩 it must have been a freebie in exchange for promoting because she can’t honestly be that happy about it!

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Totally! And she scoffs at other people who drive when it rains, but there she is driving him in every day when he should be walking. It’s not like she’s dropping him off on the way to work, she hasn’t got a proper job 😂
Not like they both couldn’t do with the exercise either !

• Haha

Elmoo

VIP Member
How does she do her day in the life reels when she’s going out the door? Does she go out close the door then run back in and stop recording?! Who the fuckkk has time for that 😂
That’s exactly what they do 😆 batshit ducking crazy the lot of em 🤪

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
I dont know weather the fact she stands infront of the camera with those sagbags on full display clearly with zero fucks given Impresses me Or Traumatises me! Like she doesnt even try given them a cheeky lift to help..just lets them hang low! I wish I had her confident for sure!

Ontheball

I don't want to sound mean but why doesn't she wear anything that supports her chest area, ever?! Clothes, underwear, swimwear. She would look so much better with those bad boys lifted up

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
She's getting worse .... if that's even possible!!!

In The Style Haul ... AKA AD 🙄 of everything we'll never see on you again.

Its giving ..... a load of fake oh wows and nothing else me darlin' 🙄. I can actually see you rimming your tongue around these companies arse holes and you fuckin stink of shite. Get a life and a bit of pride me darlin' 👌

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Her hair is shocking … not a good advert for the hairdressers she goes to at all …. That short piece at the front is broken off … terrible
I don’t know why she doesn’t leave it to her natural curls, I think she would look so much better. It’s a frazzled mess

Reactions: 4