Lux

Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Does she think the school give a shit if she doesn’t send her kid on another residential 😂 going on like they watch her instagram. Entitled cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 4

acl9361

Chatty Member
I hate how she constantly touches and rubs her face as she speaks 🤮

also I wouldn’t surprised if she does a collab with ITS, they love an insufferable cunt!

• Haha

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
I’m sorry She is a typical mum that thinks her son can do no wrong . How does she know what’s gone on her son will only tell her what he wants her to know . I’m all for these strict rules in high school kids need to be disciplined they have got away with far too much over the years . She won’t get anywhere keep going into school apart from they will see her as a nuisance . He needs to behave and do as he’s told

creamQueen

Chatty Member
They actually have horrific dress sense for “influencers” OOTD/OOTN are always so similar…too fat to make a proper effort! Never wears anything from her Hauls ever!

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
All the stuff she tries on is the same shit … co ords for the bloody airport 🤣. She never wears any of the stuff in fact I thought she looked a proper state on her day out with her partner . And that hair is just vile
The hair is sendinggggg me 😵💫 Is not even blended in correctly and the texture is all wrong!

Snookie

Chatty Member
I’ve had to stop watching her since the new hair. It’s really bad. I just kept looking at it and thinking it looks god awful and couldn’t see past it. Nope from me x

• Haha

lago

Flip me it’s sending me how much she talks with her hands up at her face, it’s like she wants to constantly show off her nails…nobody needs to touch their face and constantly gesticulate in every story!!!!

• Haha
Her stories today come across so arsey when people were only trying to warn her. She said people get ill on holiday all the time, we are talking about babies being hospitalised! She’s so cocky