Lux

Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Followed her for a while but only recently started paying attention, I do like her hauls and have bought some things she’s posted… not via her link though! What was her house issues? I must of missed that 🤔

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
Does anyone reckon there’s trouble in paradise between her and her husband? Constantly travelling without him, always with her brother, the constant crying over her dead dog could be more stress behind the scenes! Maybe be barking up the wrong tree of course😂 definitely agree with the above comment on how arsey she comes across going on about the holiday tho!
I’ve thought exactly the same thing

creamQueen

Chatty Member
I'm sure she has said he's scared of flying... I think it was when she was moaning about the euro tunnel delay with the Disney trip. It was her reason why they had opted to take euro tunnel I'm sure.
How embarrassing a grown ass man being scared of flying! Get over it and go enjoy holidays with your family ffs! Wetwipe! In saying that he probably enjoys the peace and quiet he gets from her & her phone!

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
She’s such a chav with all the “yes mate” “banging mate”

another one who thinks she’s more popular than she is. Quit her job to do social media full time yet only has 60 people on her lives, if she’s lucky