Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a fuckin joke .... seriously cop the duck on. You are not 14 years old posting to social media more crying pics for more attention 🙄

I give it till Monday and she'll be dancing with her mic in a Boohoo dress.... very apt boo fuckin hoo love.

She'll never return to the gym again because it reminds her of the dog ... awh I used to walk the dog then go to the gym I just can't face it anymore.... woohoo no more Gym 🙌 🎉

But you can bet your bottom dollar she won't give up Chinese food caused the dog was named China!!!

Come on, load on the attention seeking for a few more days, then back to business, begging and hinting for your freebies 🙄

Reactions: 5
It so sad the dog died but who cries takes a photo and uploads it what a game sucker makes me mad I think her insta fame game be up soon

Reactions: 3
It's horrific ... I get she didn't like her natural hair, which looked like road kill stuck to her head every morning, mainly because it looked a grease ball but it was better than that weave, maybe get a shorter bob length one 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
It's horrific ... I get she didn't like her natural hair, which looked like road kill stuck to her head every morning, mainly because it looked a grease ball but it was better than that weave, maybe get a shorter bob length one 🤷‍♀️
Road kill stuck to her head 😂😂😂😂 I am dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Yawn Yawn fuckin Yawn at the dog content..its a pissin dog not a human get over it/get another one ffs!
who do we think her collab is with..ITS???

Yawn Yawn fuckin Yawn at the dog content..its a pissin dog not a human get over it/get another one ffs!
who do we think her collab is with..ITS???
Well they need someone else since dropping ash. I hope not though. Can you imagine the smugness

I’m going to guess a collab with 7th Edit. As if she's put a bloody 6 day countdown on. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Confused as to why her collab is with bperfect. Isn’t her page supposed to be fashion/ clothes haul page

Her latest post…. She did refuse the blood tests I remember her story saying they needed to sedate or put China to sleep to take the blood because she wouldn’t let them awake and she refused because of the cost!

• Wow
Her latest post…. She did refuse the blood tests I remember her story saying they needed to sedate or put China to sleep to take the blood because she wouldn’t let them awake and she refused because of the cost!
She absolutely did refuse infact she said why couldn’t the vet use the original sample he’d previously taken,why did she need to fork out alot of money again…. Maybe that’s why shes so sad because guilt at not doing all she could! Shes a f**king tight arse who begrudges paying for things!

Reactions: 6
She absolutely did refuse infact she said why couldn’t the vet use the original sample he’d previously taken,why did she need to fork out alot of money again…. Maybe that’s why shes so sad because guilt at not doing all she could! Shes a f**king tight arse who begrudges paying for things!
10000% What I think. She feels extra guilty because she knows she didn’t do enough!

Does anyone else get the actually ICK with the way she cooks?! She is so bleeping messy and hap hazard it’s disgusting

• Sick