Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iwas coming to see if anyone had said anything about the hair 😂 looks awful doesn’t it!

Reactions: 5
Her try ons for In the Style are so fake it’s untrue. She’s no actress.

Reactions: 2
I hate how anything that vaguely fits gets a totally over the top “wow wow wow 10/10” reaction from her, no matter how crap or basic the clothing is, but then anything that’s just too small for her gets a big thumbs down. Buy a bigger size ffs!

Reactions: 6
Well there might be an opening for her at In the Style now - they can’t possibly have Ash back after the events of this week!! Have you looked at her thread on here it is fire. 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well there might be an opening for her at In the Style now - they can’t possibly have Ash back after the events of this week!! Have you looked at her thread on here it is fire. 🔥
She will be extra desperate for it now! How vile is Ash though

She looks like lord Farquhard
I’ve had a weave with Afro hair it’s big and bouncy this looks like a £10 wig sewed onto her head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve had to stop watching her since the new hair. It’s really bad. I just kept looking at it and thinking it looks god awful and couldn’t see past it. Nope from me x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel for her I really do, losing a pet is heartbreaking! But is this pic really necessary? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I just dont understand how people take pictures/videos of themselves crying? 😩 Like do you wait till you’ve stopped crying to upload them orrr? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I just dont understand how people take pictures/videos of themselves crying? 😩 Like do you wait till you’ve stopped crying to upload them orrr? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Literally 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m guessing it’s for extra sympathy but why are you even posting for strangers compassion when you’re this heartbroken? Go comfort your kid!

Reactions: 8