Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her man actually do anything to contribute to that household cus I don’t see or hear of him doing anything #lazygit

Reactions: 6
Does she still not realise what a dick she looks lip syncing to songs before and after her hauls. Gives me the rage 😂

Reactions: 2
Someone asked her to test gym wear. So here she is, Advertising all this active wear but who the duck is working out in any of this stuff? She sure isn’t. Her boobs are flapping about all over the place - not exactly suitable “gym wear”

Reactions: 3
Someone asked her to test gym wear. So here she is, Advertising all this active wear but who the duck is working out in any of this stuff? She sure isn’t. Her boobs are flapping about all over the place - not exactly suitable “gym wear”
I was looking forward to it but so far less than impressed. I’ll give her something, she sure can drag out content. She’s probably got a weeks worth out of this gym wear thing!

How does she do her day in the life reels when she’s going out the door? Does she go out close the door then run back in and stop recording?! Who the fuckkk has time for that 😂

• Haha
How does she do her day in the life reels when she’s going out the door? Does she go out close the door then run back in and stop recording?! Who the fuckkk has time for that 😂
That’s exactly what they do 😆 batshit ducking crazy the lot of em 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People who dont bleeping work!! Ahamed to admit I watched it ffs! She is a proper scruffy mare too!
Those stories about her dog puking all over the house knocked me sick! I bet there house reeks & she looks a bit of a stinker too!

Reactions: 1
Why is she so grubby manky and crusty looking all the time 🤢🤢 the flaky scalp all over her black top knocked me sick! Wash,moisturise and hydrate yourself ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Why is she so grubby manky and crusty looking all the time 🤢🤢 the flaky scalp all over her black top knocked me sick! Wash,moisturise and hydrate yourself ffs
I wouldn’t mind if she didn’t constantly pick at it, making it a focal point 😆😑

• Haha
She's getting worse .... if that's even possible!!!

In The Style Haul ... AKA AD 🙄 of everything we'll never see on you again.

Its giving ..... a load of fake oh wows and nothing else me darlin' 🙄. I can actually see you rimming your tongue around these companies arse holes and you fuckin stink of shite. Get a life and a bit of pride me darlin' 👌

Her new hair, and that cardi, really age her I think! Proper school teacher vibes

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel for her whatever is going on with her hair that it won't grow, but that weave is horrific. So would have needed a full topper rather than weave attached to her existing hair. Looks so bad

The hair looks like a bad bad bad wig!!!! And makes her look 20yrs older!

I’m actually shocked 😩 it must have been a freebie in exchange for promoting because she can’t honestly be that happy about it!