Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have now had to ‘Mute‘ her stories. I just cannot bare to watch anyone who films themselves doing a keep fit video on TV. Why would anyone want to sit through that?

Reactions: 7
I have now had to ‘Mute‘ her stories. I just cannot bare to watch anyone who films themselves doing a keep fit video on TV. Why would anyone want to sit through that?
It’s so narcissistic! I get that if you see one short story of someone working out it might ‘inspire’ you to get off your arse and do something yourself but story after story after story?! Every day?! Really?! Nah, the only reason Lulu does it is so that she can show off in her #gifted Sweaty Betty outfits. Look at me! Look at me! LOOK AT MEEEEEE!

Reactions: 9
Just watched - absolutely ridiculous, those weights are tiny, a child could lift them! No-one actually into fitness would use such teeny tiny weights. It’s all bollocks.

Reactions: 4
Don’t forget this is the #gifted stuff that Lulu was suggesting that her fellow insta grabbers donated to NHS staff only 2 weeks ago. Made a massive deal of it like she was some sort of saint to suggest it.

Sadly she couldn’t actually stick to it herself. Or maybe she was only planning on donating crap she didn’t fancy herself

Reactions: 2
It’s so narcissistic! I get that if you see one short story of someone working out it might ‘inspire’ you to get off your arse and do something yourself but story after story after story?! Every day?! Really?! Nah, the only reason Lulu does it is so that she can show off in her #gifted Sweaty Betty outfits. Look at me! Look at me! LOOK AT MEEEEEE!
Not quite sure shes the best advert...all I'm thinking watching those videos is ...oh, i dont want to buy Sweaty Betty now, do those leggings make you look like the narcissistic maniac she does...i can't look! My eyesssss

god she’s a bore. Today it’s deep apparently (read scratch the surface - it’s about as deep as she gets)... embracing what we have. Easy to say when you have as much as you do Jane. You really are insufferable. ‘We all have so much don’t we?’ .... errrr..... no. I’m sure all the businesses with their lives imploding and people that have lost their jobs don’t agree but what would you know about that eh you utter princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The irony of Lulu posting that we should just enjoy what we have. Firstly, rather easy to say that when you are clearly very wealthy, living in a large house etc

Secondly - how bloody patronising is she? She’s the one getting free stuff constantly, not me. She’s the one whose purpose on Instagram is to influence others to buy stuff they don’t need. Yet suddenly now she’s the virtuous one who is telling us we need less?

Stop trying to flog us Sweaty Betty leggings that are £85 a pop then!

She, like all the other instabeggers have zero principles

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is offering her teenager a 300 kaftan that she no longer wants. I could not see the other premium brands. She is so vacuous and not with the real world.

It would be lovely to see the pompous fall flat on their faces at this time.

Reactions: 3
Wow fellow keyworkers - look! The amazing generous Jane is giving you a link for a discount code for some trainers. I know! She’s a modern day saint.

She even has been so so kind to grab a free pair of shoes that she gets to wear without spending a penny and then influences you to buy them!

So generous, so kind, such a contributor to society.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Wow fellow keyworkers - look! The amazing generous Jane is giving you a link for a discount code for some trainers. I know! She’s a modern day saint.

She even has been so so kind to grab a free pair of shoes that she gets to wear without spending a penny and then influences you to buy them!

She’s oblivious isn’t she 😡

Saint Lulu 👼🏻

Reactions: 1
More free skin care for Lulu - hundreds of pounds worth...all winging its way to NHS staff, as per her ‘campaign’ a few weeks ago...

Oh, hold on - that ship has sailed. Grabby Lulu needs to keep it for herself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7