Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the whole kneeling down in the mirror thing...... Its the new head scratching...... Annoying.......and makes you look ridiculous Jane.... Stand the duck up you're not a supermodel and you're not 16.

Reactions: 5
I don't get the whole kneeling down in the mirror thing...... Its the new head scratching...... Annoying.......and makes you look ridiculous Jane.... Stand the duck up you're not a supermodel and you're not 16.
Oh I absolutely agree! I just don’t understand it looks ridiculous, uncomfortable, unnatural position. But as per usual they’re all doing it.. monkey see!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s always out of breath when she’s storying 🙉 Like it’s such an effort to string a few sentences together! I don’t follow her, she’s a big show-off, with nothing worth showing off imo!

Reactions: 3
She’s always out of breath when she’s storying 🙉 Like it’s such an effort to string a few sentences together! I don’t follow her, she’s a big show-off, with nothing worth showing off imo!
Today shes out of breath and constantly sniffing, it's so gross and annoying 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Another Love Your Home Sofa. I’d never heard of this company until it seems they were gifted or heavily discounted to the instagrammers ..Fran,Chloe Et al. And now Lulu but as she’s a little bit desperate to be in the In crowd I wonder if she’s paid for it? I actually thought her house is lovely as it but now it’s going to look like all the other Instagram houses, jewelled coloured velvet furniture, tables with gold legs and copper plant pots with the obligatory rubber plant!

Reactions: 1
Another Love Your Home Sofa. I’d never heard of this company until it seems they were gifted or heavily discounted to the instagrammers ..Fran,Chloe Et al. And now Lulu but as she’s a little bit desperate to be in the In crowd I wonder if she’s paid for it? I actually thought her house is lovely as it but now it’s going to look like all the other Instagram houses, jewelled coloured velvet furniture, tables with gold legs and copper plant pots with the obligatory rubber plant!
I bet she's pleased as punch she's finally managed to bag a free sofa! Better late than never eh Lulu? :D

• Haha
Oh yes they all get a freebie Sofa from that place don’t they. At last Lulu caught up.

I see she is still continuing with her plan of donating her freebies to NHS staff - not. Too many nice things for princess Grabby to keep her hands on. Oh, except for the skin care she’s going to a giveaway with (which will require engagement of course). Selfless Lulu is giving it away because she has eczema. You can’t make this stuff up can you!

Her token story about american Police, next to story straight after about the hairdresser! Fake as f***

• Heart
And the showing off of the bikini.... we can't even see the thing only the toilet.... it's more to show off her body which is fine but then a few days earlier would say tit like "I wouldn't wear these shorts in public because of my sausage legs" and there she goes on her walk In public in THE shorts.... all she is on insta for is free stuff and people to tell her how great or gorgeous she is. Constantly seeking validation, it's not healthy especially for a woman of her age. Cringe!!!!! If my mother went on insta like she does I'd die!!!

Reactions: 6
Another total prick!

And the showing off of the bikini.... we can't even see the thing only the toilet.... it's more to show off her body which is fine but then a few days earlier would say tit like "I wouldn't wear these shorts in public because of my sausage legs" and there she goes on her walk In public in THE shorts.... all she is on insta for is free stuff and people to tell her how great or gorgeous she is. Constantly seeking validation, it's not healthy especially for a woman of her age. Cringe!!!!! If my mother went on insta like she does I'd die!!!
Totally showing off her sun damaged abs!! And as a woman of her age I cringe at her thirst 🙈

Another total prick!

Totally showing off her sun damaged abs!! And as a woman of her age I cringe at her thirst 🙈
Totally cringe!!!! I watch her stories cringing.... have a pain in my face by the end From cringing but it's too hard not watch.

The self pity just now on your ( yes, you Jane as you quite clearly read these) stories about (yes you can say the words) Black Lives Matter, is just weak, not genuine and not sincere. Personally, I'd prefer you to just keep posting about your new sofa and the free dresses you get, than be fake and doing it just cos. Even if the conversation makes you uncomfortable, if you actually were bothered, it wouldnt take other people pullijg you up to say smething. Ugh, annoying as hell

Reactions: 7
Oh my god today’s stories were the most insincere, disingenuous ones I’ve seen in a long time. Not posting about politics is ok, but this isn’t a political issue, it’s a basic human right for black lives to matter. She’s the most unnatural orator and she bangs on about her platform but how the hell does she have a 30K strong one when she’s as monotonous as hell?

Oh my god today’s stories were the most insincere, disingenuous ones I’ve seen in a long time. Not posting about politics is ok, but this isn’t a political issue, it’s a basic human right for black lives to matter. She’s the most unnatural orator and she bangs on about her platform but how the hell does she have a 30K strong one when she’s as monotonous as hell?
I dont even believe her story about being called a witch. Love how anything she posted on this matter, she has somehow constantly made everything about her. Its so sad.
Shes literally so blind to real life! Its embarassing. Woe is poor you.....please ! THE IGNORANCE IS UNREAL

I cannot believe the stories! Winging about herself the whole time, so disingenuous. Oh, but her daughter goes to school with girls from ‘all over the world’. That’s ok then Lulu.

I cannot believe the stories! Winging about herself the whole time, so disingenuous. Oh, but her daughter goes to school with girls from ‘all over the world’. That’s ok then Lulu.
Who's children don't go to school with children from all over the world? Such a nonsense thing to say, that doesn't mean your not racist, or theres racism in your home or at school. My children are mixed race, we have had to deal with middle class girls at daughters primary school who only want to be friends with the blond white girls, that comes from home 100%

Mind you they were all doing there bit yesterday weren’t they? Some more genuine than others. Worst for me is Chloelovestoshop, straight in there (Oh and just in case you were interested in the necklace she had on tucked inside her top there an Aff link). I remember a few days after the Grenfell Tower disaster she turned up to help as its close to her home. She was wearing a floaty sundress a straw hat and sunglasses! needless to say she wasn’t welcomed and got ‘scared’ and left!

• Haha
Reactions: 6