Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intrigued

You must come and say hi next time you see me ‘swanning around’ Tunbridge Wells 🤣 Honestly 🙄

If you can’t stand any of ‘them’ why do you bother to look or follow? I will just never understand that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also purposely do my own thing as I have no interest in cliques. Instagram is actually a part time job for me and I love it. Life is short. Work hard and do what you love ❤
I think the reason you are getting people all wound up is that you live in a very different world to the majority ... and I totally get that you can’t understand why as your friends are probably all living the same life (and as you’ve said before you all “laugh about the people on tattle”) - you are incredibly lucky to live a wonderful life in a beautiful big house and on endless holidays whilst wearing Chloe boots and carrying Chanel bags - that’s great and I’m sure lots are very envious of that. Your husband clearly “works hard” and because of that “you do what you love” - amazing and good for you! But don’t flaunt it - it’s not cool 😢 I’m not into individually commenting on instagrammers in a negative way - I just unfollowed all of the ones that I can’t relate to - now I’ll just get back to trying to fix my broken washing machine and you get back to enjoying your holiday! #goodvibesallround 🤣😂😘

Reactions: 15

Dizzy

VIP Member
A fucking wobble! What ON EARTH does this most privileged, entitled woman have to wobble about?! Has no one told her she’s amazing today? Has it been more than 3 days since her last luxury holiday? Is she overdue being #gifted yet another extortionately expensive maxi dress to dick about in? Jesus effing Christ! Half the world is on fire and poor Lulu’s having a wobble - TWAT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Wineywoo

The issue is that she can't see that it's her problem that she doesn't achieve what she wants from Insta. Her posts are dull, her images predictable and basic - there's no creativity in her photography or presentation. She doesn't have a strong enough personality to carry a brand anywhere (although I think many of the insta-fashion-huns fit that description too). She bitches about brands not working with her; she bitches about what other people are up to; she bitches about criticism for her tone-deaf attitude. She bitches constantly about how difficult it all is and has done for years now. I honestly think it must be terrible for her mental health as she takes everything to heart and it's become such a depressing watch that I unfollowed her a while ago now. I think if you put yourself out there on Insta & call yourself an influencer or (and here I'm properly LOLing) "press", you basically need the hide of a rhino and the content to back it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Some other wannabe hun has shared Lulu’s posts saying ‘Jane is sharing her incredible trip’.
Forgive me for I am not a travel expert but I do believe an incredible trip would be something like visiting a wonder of the world, or travelling through somewhere breathtakingly beautiful. Not lulu’s husband getting a tat on a crappy ferry trip down the Solent?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
So Jane got an upgrade ‘because of her Instagram page’ at thier hotel in Thailand

You mean it’s something that should be marked as an ‘Ad’ then Jane? Because I’ve got an Instagram, Facebook, Tik Toq and Snapchat account and I don’t recall ever getting an upgrade just for having those apps in my phone

So disingenuous and obvious now as to why she’s been constantly linking the hotel.

I assume that she rang ahead and suggested the upgrade in some way? How else would they know ? How cringe worthy

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Dizzy

VIP Member
Oh it's OK they have been there before and feel very safe... She is a complete fruitcake.
S
Doncha know all the influencers are immune... 🙄 Lucky us, we get to see Lulu twirling around in one of her 25 million oversized maxi dresses for the next fortnight 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Jeanniebueller

And fluff her hair while talking into a phone. She’s the MOST irritating of all
The bored housewives of Instagram

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
I have now had to ‘Mute‘ her stories. I just cannot bare to watch anyone who films themselves doing a keep fit video on TV. Why would anyone want to sit through that?
It’s so narcissistic! I get that if you see one short story of someone working out it might ‘inspire’ you to get off your arse and do something yourself but story after story after story?! Every day?! Really?! Nah, the only reason Lulu does it is so that she can show off in her #gifted Sweaty Betty outfits. Look at me! Look at me! LOOK AT MEEEEEE!

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
The irony of Lulu posting that we should just enjoy what we have. Firstly, rather easy to say that when you are clearly very wealthy, living in a large house etc

Secondly - how bloody patronising is she? She’s the one getting free stuff constantly, not me. She’s the one whose purpose on Instagram is to influence others to buy stuff they don’t need. Yet suddenly now she’s the virtuous one who is telling us we need less?

Stop trying to flog us Sweaty Betty leggings that are £85 a pop then!

She, like all the other instabeggers have zero principles

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
That’s comedy gold. She’s so shallow isn’t she?

The irony is I think she has a great sense of style, when she’s wearing stuff she’s chosen , rather than when she’s wearing some gold awful gifted crap.

Similarly when she was flogging books recently, and trying to suggest that was a ‘natural’ fit with her account.

Just own it Jane. You are a very wealthy, woman who lives in a beautiful house, lovely family and clearly live a very luxury life. You are incredibly lucky to do that, but just recognise that, lightened you and stop acting as if flogging some resort wear on your 4th luxury holiday in a year is on a par with neurosurgery.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
‘Press appointment’ for her free hair appointment today. Who is she kidding? She’s not press!

The beauty industry has been closed for months and yet the woman with her £2 million house for sale is blagging a free haircut.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Very concerned about how much young people use SM! Had to complain whilst at a restaurant last night.
Hypocritical or what???!
This is priceless. Firstly she says ‘hates’ the word influencer, well not sure how she’s coping when she is one!

Then complaining about other people taking photos for social media last night. I’m sure that many people have felt the same Jane, when you’ve been prancing about on beaches filming yourself.

she’s thick as mince!

• Haha

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

Today’s post appears to deliberately mislead readers as to which Uni her daughter is at. Some of the sheep congratulating her thinking her daughter is at Oxford Uni when in fact she’s at Oxford Brookes 😂. Big difference! I see this quite often when a child has gone to what used to be the old Poly and the parents say something like “Oh so and so is at Manchester” when they’re actually at Manchester Met. It’s so cringe.

• Haha