Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that she storiedsomething yesterday about "influencers" re-gifting stuff they'd been sent to NHS workers. Admirable (although lets face it, that's no real sacrifice to any of them is it?) But anyway, yes, fair play I think it's a nice gesture but then she has to show on her stories all the people who have shared her story and said it's a nice thing!! WTAF?!! Desperate for approval much?! That would be like me going around and saying to people "I suggested a thoughtful gesture and Ann in Accounts thinks its a good idea and that I'm really kind. Oh and so does Steve in the Post Room and the lady in Tesco's said I was thoughtful too". Who the duck does that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see that she storiedsomething yesterday about "influencers" re-gifting stuff they'd been sent to NHS workers. Admirable (although lets face it, that's no real sacrifice to any of them is it?) But anyway, yes, fair play I think it's a nice gesture but then she has to show on her stories all the people who have shared her story and said it's a nice thing!! WTAF?!! Desperate for approval much?! That would be like me going around and saying to people "I suggested a thoughtful gesture and Ann in Accounts thinks its a good idea and that I'm really kind. Oh and so does Steve in the Post Room and the lady in Tesco's said I was thoughtful too". Who the duck does that?!
I thought the same. But I’m sure she’s only gifting the rubbish she doesn’t want. She’s still actually harping on about when she’s going to get her next holiday!

Reactions: 4
PMSL at Ann in accounts 😀😀😀

Don’t forget her last act of kindness was to share that she three wardrobes and she was prepared to send followers her crappy seconds that she didn’t want anymore.

shes like mother Theresa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
PMSL at Ann in accounts 😀😀😀

Don’t forget her last act of kindness was to share that she three wardrobes and she was prepared to send followers her crappy seconds that she didn’t want anymore.

shes like mother Theresa
Someone upthread said that she basically went "here peasants, you may have some of my things" which amused me A LOT. She's such a twit.

I thought the same. But I’m sure she’s only gifting the rubbish she doesn’t want. She’s still actually harping on about when she’s going to get her next holiday!
It's definitely the tit she doesn't want. If she'd been gifted that Needle and Thread frock she was bleeping desperate to get her hands on before Christmas we'd have heard not a peep from her. We see you Lulu!

Reactions: 1
She’s been gifted a load of jewellery today. Didn’t see her giving it to NHS staff did we.

maybe that was just yesterday’s bandwagon

Reactions: 2
She’s been gifted a load of jewellery today. Didn’t see her giving it to NHS staff did we.

maybe that was just yesterday’s bandwagon
Well now that she has shown it to everyone, told us how amazing it is, done a swipe up, offered a discount code, got paid her fee expect it to be added to the NHS charity bag!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well now that she has shown it to everyone, told us how amazing it is, done a swipe up, offered a discount code, got paid her fee expect it to be added to the NHS charity bag!!
please lulu. I’d love nothing more than your crappy cast offs having just done a 14 hour shift caring for people with covid

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Any of these grabby grammers who are accepting gifted items from brands atm need to have a word with themselves. Now is not the right time to be trying to influence people to buy with such financial insecurity in the country. It’s okay if you can watch these idiots & not be influenced (personally I refuse to buy from brands that gift) but so many people are getting themselves into debt already trying to keep up with them. Also, it’s in such bad taste for the brands to be sending pjs & pamper kits, meal deliveries, cashmere jumpers & God knows what else to people who do not need it!!! Greed stops for nothing it seems 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Any of these grabby grammers who are accepting gifted items from brands atm need to have a word with themselves. Now is not the right time to be trying to influence people to buy with such financial insecurity in the country. It’s okay if you can watch these idiots & not be influenced (personally I refuse to buy from brands that gift) but so many people are getting themselves into debt already trying to keep up with them. Also, it’s in such bad taste for the brands to be sending pjs & pamper kits, meal deliveries, cashmere jumpers & God knows what else to people who do not need it!!! Greed stops for nothing it seems 🙄
But this is what their followers want apparently. They want escapism and some light relief so lets keep those freebies coming huh? (Sarcasm!)

Reactions: 3
Equally odd is sharing stories of birthday wishes. Just enjoy the message and privately thank the sender. Why feel the need to share with masses of people who don't know you?

Reactions: 5
And the playing with the hair and using the phone as a mirror is back. It's so annoying to watch.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t take Jane long to forget about her campaign asking for instamums to send gifted items to front line staff.

She gladly took a freebie of expensive eyelash serum today.

Mrs Grabby wasn’t going to give that away was she

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another freebie for Jane and yet again she’s forgotten about her idea to share her free stuff with NHS staff.

bandwagons just come and go don’t they...

• Heart
About half an hour of Sweaty Betty advertising today! 🙄
Our Lulu isn’t going to let the trifling matter of a worldwide pandemic, national lock down, lost livelihoods and thousands of deaths interfer with her earning a few quid now is she?

• Heart