Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About half an hour of Sweaty Betty advertising today! 🙄
I was just about to post this on stealmystyle40's thread. Quite clearly a number of instagrammers had a 'campaign' coming up with Sweaty Betty. When I say campaign, I mean they pick some freebies, do a try on and post affiliate links. Obviously, both luludumas and stealmystyle40 have still gone ahead with theirs, 40plusnotgivingupyet, to her credit, has posted to say she didn't feel comfortable doing it, so instead of picking freebies for herself, has asked Sweaty Betty do run a giveway competition.

Reactions: 6
Our Lulu isn’t going to let the trifling matter of a worldwide pandemic, national lock down, lost livelihoods and thousands of deaths interfer with her earning a few quid now is she?
And the sad thing is, most of these fashion insta mums, can afford to buy all of the tit they get sent for free. Selfish, self absorbed twit.

Reactions: 4
Those three 40-plus mums are not what I’d think of as into fitness, and I say that as a 40 plus mum who is into fitness! I wouldn’t see them as aspirational or anything in terms of making me want to buy Sweaty Betty. They seem a strange fit to an exercise brand.

Reactions: 5
Stay classy Lulu 👏🏻
she has no class whatsoever. Just likes to grab free stuff. She’s been tagging expensive dresses to say she’ll ‘buy’ this after lockdown.

lulu love - pull the other one. You are on the beg again in the hope you’ll get a freebie. We can see right through you

• Heart
She could have easily ran a competition or a giveaway for a keyworker for the Sweaty Betty stuff.

But the only things Jane is prepared to give away is crap she doesn’t want anymore.

Maybe if we are all really lucky us NHS minions will get an opportunity for some of Jane’s circa 1998 cast offs like she did previously

• Haha
She could have easily ran a competition or a giveaway for a keyworker for the Sweaty Betty stuff.

But the only things Jane is prepared to give away is crap she doesn’t want anymore.

Maybe if we are all really lucky us NHS minions will get an opportunity for some of Jane’s circa 1998 cast offs like she did previously
Sadly you’ve hit the nail on the head. Well done for all your hard work 😘

Jane is greedy and shallow in equal measure. She could easily afford all this Stuff but has to be so grabby.

Although I completely agree to everything said on this post there are so many many more like her that don’t have their own thread on here. For me Lovestyle40 is as bad as any of them, does bugger all all day but try clothes on, goes to the mall for try ons (all tat), is the only person I know that goes out for breakfast most days, show all her endless gifted junk, she think she looks like a supermodel and sups the most expensive champagne every night of the week! When she’s not super busy doing all That she spends the rest of the day commenting on everyone’s feeds!!!

Totally agree ... I think lovestyle40 needs a thread of her own. Called - loves herself In a gold swimsuit drinking champagne 🍾
Although I completely agree to everything said on this post there are so many many more like her that don’t have their own thread on here. For me Lovestyle40 is as bad as any of them, does bugger all all day but try clothes on, goes to the mall for try ons (all tat), is the only person I know that goes out for breakfast most days, show all her endless gifted junk, she think she looks like a supermodel and sups the most expensive champagne every night of the week! When she’s not super busy doing all That she spends the rest of the day commenting on everyone’s feeds!!!

Lovestyle40 is sooooo smug and brainless. You'd think in this current climate she would stop rubbing her champagne drinking in people's faces. Maybe not even do it in the first place.

Plus every morning now she posts a story of the ducks swimming in the river at the end of her garden - EVERY morning - brainless

She comes across as some kind of princess, but when she has nights out on the toon you can tell she gets utterly pissed - posts pictures of her kebab at the end of the night and then takes them down the next day

Good God I’ve seen enough Sweaty bleeping Betty to last me a lifetime 🙄 I thought Lulu was doing her ‘bit’ and donating stuff to key workers.... Seems that was only the tat she doesn’t want and all the SB stuff (of which she seems to have been given loads) is staying safely within her grabby clutches.

I’ve had a look at Lovestyle40 and that’s another account that I’m amazed has so many followers. It’s all so chavvy and bland!

Last edited:
Of course she was never going to give the expensive Sweaty Betty away! Jane is was too grabby for that.
She reads here - it will really annoy her that we inconveniently remember her pledge to give away her freebies.

• Haha
Please lord, tell her to stop with the exercise and dancing stories. Its actually embarassing to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please lord, tell her to stop with the exercise and dancing stories. Its actually embarassing to watch
She totally loves herself. I think she thinks she looks great. 🙄

I spose if can't twirl round in a too big flouncy dress on a beach somewhere the next best thing is seeing her exercise?? 🥴🥴

She really gets on my nerves. Was going to delete her stories then changes her mind. Love no one cares we are in a Pandemic.

Reactions: 3
I bet no one messaged her... just wanted to bring it up to get messages back from her people telling her how gorgeous she is etc etc if she was going to delete them she would have before mentioning. Classic behaviour. When she came on saying she was going to delete them I knew she wasn't haha

I bet no one messaged her... just wanted to bring it up to get messages back from her people telling her how gorgeous she is etc etc if she was going to delete them she would have before mentioning. Classic behaviour. When she came on saying she was going to delete them I knew she wasn't haha
Me too! Such an arse 🙄

Reactions: 3