Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am fairly new to Lulu’s account but blimey even I can see how grabby she is. I’ve seen sweaty Betty stuff on bloody loads of accounts including bowelbabe (also very wealthy), lulu, fashionable pan etc. These brands should be a little more selective rather than giving their promotional wear to all and blinking sundry. They are all so flipping rich too!! What about these brands giving directly to key workers and putting it on their own feeds so they still get the promotion out there - I’m sure more people would be encouraged to buy their clothes (although they are way out of my budget - I’m more f and f! 😂).

Reactions: 5
I find it incredible that some brands are giving discounts to key workers 👏🏼 and yet Sweaty Betty are just giving loads of free stuff to instagramers/influencers! I think we can all agree on who contributes more to society...

Reactions: 4
My guilty pleasure is Jane. I genuinely like her. She is me if I attempted an Instagram account (granted without the rich husband and freebies; I mean the insecurities).

But, after seeing her, and various others in Sweaty Betty, I can safely say I will never give that company my money. It certainly didn’t sell me on their athletic wear. Gifting to people who can well afford to buy the items is really off, in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
My guilty pleasure is Jane. I genuinely like her. She is me if I attempted an Instagram account (granted without the rich husband and freebies; I mean the insecurities).

But, after seeing her, and various others in Sweaty Betty, I can safely say I will never give that company my money. It certainly didn’t sell me on their athletic wear. Gifting to people who can well afford to buy the items is really off, in my opinion.
Yes another one on my tit list

Reactions: 1
Whenever I see her username I read ‘dumb ass’. Perfectly appropriate for this woman!

Also why is Jane buying all this new furniture when she was gloating only recently that she was moving house. She is full of crap.

I find it incredible that some brands are giving discounts to key workers 👏🏼 and yet Sweaty Betty are just giving loads of free stuff to instagramers/influencers! I think we can all agree on who contributes more to society...
Genuinely turns me off from ever buying from them

Reactions: 2
Genuinely turns me off from ever buying from them
Me too! Why the hell should I spend my hard earned cash there when they clearly don’t give a fig about the consumer but let’s gift it to the grabby influencers. Respect to any brands not gifting to hangers on and giving key workers discounts etc

Bless, the poor love's got a bit of eczema due to having to do her own cleaning during lockdown. But don't worry folks (and I quote) "the show will go on"! Well thank God for that, I can breathe easy now. Phew.

• Haha
Bless, the poor love's got a bit of eczema due to having to do her own cleaning during lockdown. But don't worry folks (and I quote) "the show will go on"! Well thank God for that, I can breathe easy now. Phew.
She just posted on claire.a.ramshaw page "i miss my cleaner". Ugh, so sickening. Poor baby

All the inspirational quotes (which my teenager would cringe at) and acknowledging the support she's received (really?!) because she doesn't have an effing cleaner for a few weeks. It's so painfully privileged! Don't get me wrong, I have a cleaner and she's great but it's not getting me down having to dust my own sideboard for a while.

Reactions: 3
Poor Lulu - cleaning her own house, I’m absolutely devastated for her.

She should be more worried about her dwindling engagement numbers...

More motivational quotes from Lulu today that make her sound like a 13 year old. There’s a little nod to this thread today with the whole #bekind theme. She suggests that people who can’t believe kind’ wouldn’t be brave enough to do what she’s doing.

She’s right. Cleaning that house by herself wearing gifted gym gear illustrates levels of bravery that I can only dream of aspiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More motivational quotes from Lulu today that make her sound like a 13 year old. There’s a little nod to this thread today with the whole #bekind theme. She suggests that people who can’t believe kind’ wouldn’t be brave enough to do what she’s doing.

She’s right. Cleaning that house by herself wearing gifted gym gear illustrates levels of bravery that I can only dream of aspiring.
Does anyone really hold any sympathy whens shes on one of her I'm so hard done by rants...if i had that house, a clearly well off hubby, no real job and lots of free stuff daily, id be laughing and sticking my fingers up to the lot of you! So dramatic, no one buys the woe is me act. Hiya Jane!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched but I can imagine.

C’mon though, Lulu’s got it so tough and we all know how lovely she is as she’s always re-posting the gushing stories people post about her in the hope she’ll bring some traffic to their pages...

Yes the reposts of other instahuns ‘Jane has just amazing style - one of the most kindness, lovely women I know’

get out of each other’s arses

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know she’s a real sun worshipper but seeing her stories today she has some serious sun damage on her chest, for health reasons I’d be popping on a high factor and a t shirt.

• Heart