Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s post appears to deliberately mislead readers as to which Uni her daughter is at. Some of the sheep congratulating her thinking her daughter is at Oxford Uni when in fact she’s at Oxford Brookes 😂. Big difference! I see this quite often when a child has gone to what used to be the old Poly and the parents say something like “Oh so and so is at Manchester” when they’re actually at Manchester Met. It’s so cringe.
How cringe. Someone should call her out and ask what college she’s at there 🤣

Reactions: 3
Surprised she hasn't come here actually, like she did when she realised there was a thread about her, to tell us all we're all vile humans.
It never ceases to amaze me how un self aware she is. The videos, the reels are all so awful. How the AF does she make a living doing this ?

Reactions: 5
She's peddling Davinia Taylors Willpowders to her followers but she needs to be careful, that keto powder aka MCT powder causes alot of stomach issues for alot of people, take a look at Davinias thread , and she should be telling her followers to be careful when using it. Not everyone can stomach it and you need to start off very very slowly. Just cos she's obviously got a cast iron gut. As always a half baked post not going into any detail on how to use these items ......."dm me with any questions".......duck off jane you haven't got a clue.

Also she looked so so naff in this silver trousers. Like every middle aged chav.

She's peddling Davinia Taylors Willpowders to her followers but she needs to be careful, that keto powder aka MCT powder causes alot of stomach issues for alot of people, take a look at Davinias thread , and she should be telling her followers to be careful when using it. Not everyone can stomach it and you need to start off very very slowly. Just cos she's obviously got a cast iron gut. As always a half baked post not going into any detail on how to use these items ......."dm me with any questions".......duck off jane you haven't got a clue.
Wow Davinia has gone to town sending freebies to the usual suspects to promote 🙄 I noticed in the comments she actually says “you know me, I don’t flog any old thing” 🤣🤣🤣 How far removed from reality these idiots are 🤦🏻‍♀️ She might be in her gym kit flogging supplements but she still looks an old soak!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What on earth is she wearing today! An oversized coat which needs a good iron and baggy leather trousers which just drown her. Her clothes are getting worse- scream fashion victim and really do not suit her frame!

Reactions: 4
Sway sway, turn your head, tuck hair behind ear.... sway sway, turn your head, tuck hair behind ear......sw......and repeat over and over and over again......😴😴😴

• Haha
So Jane got an upgrade ‘because of her Instagram page’ at thier hotel in Thailand

You mean it’s something that should be marked as an ‘Ad’ then Jane? Because I’ve got an Instagram, Facebook, Tik Toq and Snapchat account and I don’t recall ever getting an upgrade just for having those apps in my phone

So disingenuous and obvious now as to why she’s been constantly linking the hotel.

I assume that she rang ahead and suggested the upgrade in some way? How else would they know ? How cringe worthy

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why on earth doesn’t she get her clothes altered to fit her small frame? Everything swamps her, that striped outfit with the trousers trailing in the floor is just so wrong. Considering the majority of her clothes are gifted surely she can spend a few quid getting everything shortened!

Reactions: 7
It's really weird isn't it. I mean she wears some great brands, but try as she might she always looks like a sack of tit. Yes the clothes are always too long, or too much material , or too trendy and she just can't pull it off. I think essentially she trys to jump on all the latest trends, even if they don't suit her, and she just isn't comfortable in her own skin.

Reactions: 7