Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stopped following this idiot a long time ago. Does she still sit in her car playing with her hair, passively-aggressively ranting about not enough people liking her posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stopped following this idiot a long time ago. Does she still sit in her car playing with her hair, passively-aggressively ranting about not enough people liking her posts?
Me too. I was annoyed at myself I went & looked after reading a post on here yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such a cringey try-hard!

Reactions: 2
She’s still banging on about the fact that some people won’t like her posts.

she’s like a broken record, and needs so much validation. She now wants people to tell her she’s amazing for posting ads when there is a war.

Just own the fact that you are a salesperson. Your purpose is to sell people things that don’t need

why she’s suddenly got a conscious about it now because of Ukraine is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
I stopped following her a few months ago because I got so sick of all the undeclared ads. If we are lucky they say #prproduct in the description. So disingenuous.

Reactions: 4
Umm has she just recreated and posted the exact same “hooded eye” make up tip that Chloe Loves to Shop did a few weeks ago? The content is a complete replica of Chloe’s.

• Angry
Jane does go on and on about very little. Drones on constantly about what she hates about Instagram. Yawn. Give it up then if it makes you so cross and anxious.

And the snippets of whether they're buying a new house or building one etc. Again, yawn 🥱

That CT lippie doesn't look great on. Maybe it's her teeny top lip 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just looked at her stories & WTH has she done to her face 😯 The botox is doing it’s job fair enough but her fillers are terrible! If I couldn’t hear her boring drone I’d not have recognised her. It always makes me chuckle that she has the most appropriate surname ‘dumb as’ 😄

Just looked at her stories & WTH has she done to her face 😯 The botox is doing it’s job fair enough but her fillers are terrible! If I couldn’t hear her boring drone I’d not have recognised her. It always makes me chuckle that she has the most appropriate surname ‘dumb as’ 😄
Ooh can someone screenshot her face please? I can’t see cos she blocked me for some unknown reason and would love to have a laugh 😂

Reactions: 3
To say she called out @themumlife_style on being sly … she sure likes to copy things she buys or showcases. The Zara breton two piece & now the HM sequin mini dress 🙄

To say she called out @themumlife_style on being sly … she sure likes to copy things she buys or showcases. The Zara breton two piece & now the HM sequin mini dress 🙄
I haven’t seen recently but yes, she’s always done that. Rants about her but then copies what she’s wearing 🙈😂

• Wow
And she definitely doesn't carry it off compared to Katie. Mutton.

That mini dress that the mumlifestyled wore does nothing fo Jane. With flats it makes her legs look like tree trunks!

"I'm very private when it comes to my family" really? Why then did she rush onto insta to tell everyone that her husband was in hospital. I'll tell you why, for attention. For the "oh babes hope everythings OK" messages. If she was that private she wouldn't have mentioned it at all. And she can't say it was to let people know why she wasn't online cos quite frankly her account wouldn't be missed by anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I'm very private when it comes to my family" really? Why then did she rush onto insta to tell everyone that her husband was in hospital. I'll tell you why, for attention. For the "oh babes hope everythings OK" messages. If she was that private she wouldn't have mentioned it at all. And she can't say it was to let people know why she wasn't online cos quite frankly her account wouldn't be missed by anyone.
I did roll my fu*king eyes at that. Jesus, again, who asked? It's so pathetic.

• Haha
She absolutely HATES themumlifestyled and yet copies all her looks which is just hilarious 😂

Do you remember when she came into this thread? Said that all the influencers ‘laughed at people on mumsnet’. What a twit

• Haha